Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Partners, simple question x

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Are there smoking facilities ? ........ we know this may not be answered publically but would appriciate if members who have been can send us a quick email xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

yes its a camper van outside dressing gowns and slippers too

By *ansue35Couple
over a year ago

yorkshire

[Removed by poster at 09/12/10 18:10:22]

By *riend xxMan
over a year ago

manchester

Yes a camper van!!

Its far from ideal-you have to put on gown and slippers to cross the alley from the main entrance.

I sat freezing in the van one night and a chap passed walking his dog-not good!!!

over a year ago

"Yes a camper van!!

Its far from ideal-you have to put on gown and slippers to cross the alley from the main entrance.

I sat freezing in the van one night and a chap passed walking his dog-not good!!!"

Why would you walk your dog past there?! Its down a bloody alley!

over a year ago

"Yes a camper van!!

I sat freezing in the van one night and a chap passed walking his dog-not good!!!"

Yes a camper van,not as bad as it sounds,met some lovely people in that van lol

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

Ye it is a camper van, it's a few steps from the door but don't let that put you off going to the club as it's well worth a visit, Z

over a year ago

"Yes a camper van!!

Well.....that will teach you not to participate in such a filthy, disgusting habit!!

By *luvminisMan
over a year ago

oldham

"Yes a camper van!!

I sat freezing in the van one night and a chap passed walking his dog-not good!!!

Well.....that will teach you not to participate in such a filthy, disgusting habit!! "

walking your dog is not that filthy a habit lol,xx

By *john121Man
over a year ago

staffs

"Yes a camper van!!

interesting... a camper van is still an enclosed space as defined in the legislation and it's owned by the club for its members..seems they require some thing that has no sides and is open to the elements..?

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"Yes a camper van!!

interesting... a camper van is still an enclosed space as defined in the legislation and it's owned by the club for its members..seems they require some thing that has no sides and is open to the elements..?"

lol - get a life! Z

By *-and-KCouple
over a year ago

Back of Beyond

"Yes a camper van!!

interesting... a camper van is still an enclosed space as defined in the legislation and it's owned by the club for its members..seems they require some thing that has no sides and is open to the elements..?"

Trust us, if you'd seen it you would realise how stupid that statement is.

For campervan read, 1960's vw campervan, rusting away up on bricks totally open to the elements.

By *ansue35Couple
over a year ago

yorkshire

"Yes a camper van!!

interesting... a camper van is still an enclosed space as defined in the legislation and it's owned by the club for its members..seems they require some thing that has no sides and is open to the elements..?

Trust us, if you'd seen it you would realise how stupid that statement is.

For campervan read, 1960's vw campervan, rusting away up on bricks totally open to the elements."

LOL

the old camper van got nicked, that's what Clive told us.

What the hell they did with it ?

Ian

Post new Message to Thread