Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

So, do you like a uniform?

Jump to newest

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

Just wondering how many peeps out there are into uniforms? If so, is it all about the look? Or is it about the associations with the role/job of a person who wears that uniform?

For example, lots of women love a fireman, but I reckon its more about what they perceive as the kind of man that does that job than the sexiness of a fireman's uniform....but I might be wrong..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't know if it counts as a uniform but I have a bit of a thing for surgical scrubs

over a year ago

"Just wondering how many peeps out there are into uniforms? If so, is it all about the look? Or is it about the associations with the role/job of a person who wears that uniform?

For example, lots of women love a fireman, but I reckon its more about what they perceive as the kind of man that does that job than the sexiness of a fireman's uniform....but I might be wrong.."

As I used to wear a uniform for 22 years ( army) I'm quite partial to a soldiers uniform... dress uniform is even hotter... not sure if it's associated with the job but god I find a guy in dpm very very hot

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

"Just wondering how many peeps out there are into uniforms? If so, is it all about the look? Or is it about the associations with the role/job of a person who wears that uniform?

For example, lots of women love a fireman, but I reckon its more about what they perceive as the kind of man that does that job than the sexiness of a fireman's uniform....but I might be wrong.."

I was never interested in uniforms. At all. Couldn't understand others finding them sexy. Until I met my bf. Him in a uniform I absolutely love. I find it a massive turn on. He's proper converted me but I'm not sure if it's just him or others in uniform (the same as his) will spark my interest too.

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

For example, lots of women love a fireman, but I reckon its more about what they perceive as the kind of man that does that job than the sexiness of a fireman's uniform....but I might be wrong..

As I used to wear a uniform for 22 years ( army) I'm quite partial to a soldiers uniform... dress uniform is even hotter... not sure if it's associated with the job but god I find a guy in dpm very very hot "

Sorry, what is 'dpm'?

over a year ago

As I used to wear a uniform for 22 years ( army) I'm quite partial to a soldiers uniform... dress uniform is even hotter... not sure if it's associated with the job but god I find a guy in dpm very very hot

Sorry, what is 'dpm'?"

Dpm is the print. Combats basically. But the dress uniform is a lot better. Verrrry sexy

over a year ago

Sorry _olarfox that didn't explain it right. It's disruptive pattern material. - camouflage used in forces day to day dress.

over a year ago

Sorry, what is 'dpm'?

Dpm is the print. Combats basically. But the dress uniform is a lot better. Verrrry sexy "

over a year ago

I like a mechanics overal. but love any type of uniform. Ita the strong poweful image they bring that gets me. And I do like a nice work shirt and trousers too

over a year ago

"I like a mechanics overal. but love any type of uniform. Ita the strong poweful image they bring that gets me. And I do like a nice work shirt and trousers too"

Oh I agree with you. Shirt and tie and nice trousers.. With a pert bum. Mmmmmmm yes please

over a year ago

"I like a mechanics overal. but love any type of uniform. Ita the strong poweful image they bring that gets me. And I do like a nice work shirt and trousers too

Oh I agree with you. Shirt and tie and nice trousers.. With a pert bum. Mmmmmmm yes please "

Ahem

over a year ago

Not so keen on the Maccy D's one, mind!

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

"Sorry _olarfox that didn't explain it right. It's disruptive pattern material. - camouflage used in forces day to day dress. "

thanks...got it now

over a year ago

I love uniform but think girls from the RAF look a lot better in their blues rather than combats x

over a year ago

Op is that get up your wearing in your pic from Dads Army?

In answer to your question very much dependent on the uniform. Security guard hell no police sometimes. The new Digi cam nope makes squaddies look like a pixel.

By *onia1969Woman
over a year ago

Bridgwater

I like most uniforms police, firemen, army, navy, airforce and marine kind of sexy. But respect comes first then the drewling after

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

"Op is that get up your wearing in your pic from Dads Army?

In answer to your question very much dependent on the uniform. Security guard hell no police sometimes. The new Digi cam nope makes squaddies look like a pixel. "

Yes indeed...how perceptive of you to notice...and just remember 'They don't like it up'em Mr Mannering, they don't like it up'em!'....

over a year ago

"Op is that get up your wearing in your pic from Dads Army?

In answer to your question very much dependent on the uniform. Security guard hell no police sometimes. The new Digi cam nope makes squaddies look like a pixel.

Yes indeed...how perceptive of you to notice...and just remember 'They don't like it up'em Mr Mannering, they don't like it up'em!'.... "

Stupid boy.

over a year ago

"I don't know if it counts as a uniform but I have a bit of a thing for surgical scrubs "

Ruby, do they have to smell like hibiscrub too?

over a year ago

I love certain uniforms, it's the associations that go with them but also the uniform itself for me.

I adore R in his uniform most though.... drool

By *radleywigginsMan
over a year ago

northwest

I do like a girl in a Tesco uniform.

Anyone help? I appreciate it's a long shot...

By *eakcoupleCouple
over a year ago

peak district

G had girlfriends who were in the QAs (Army nurse), UDR and WRAF, and eventually married a WRAF - and was RAF himself. It's actually very erotic watching a uniformed woman getting nude for sex, more so that watching a civvy woman undressing.

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

"Not so keen on the Maccy D's one, mind! "

I looked good in mine!! Mind you it was 22 years ago & I had a nice arse & pert boobs. And wore a very tight uniform

By *ntimatediscretionMan
over a year ago

eaglescliffe

Sorry, what is 'dpm'?"

dpm = dirty plastic mack.....

By *ntimatediscretionMan
over a year ago

eaglescliffe

"I like a mechanics overal. but love any type of uniform. Ita the strong poweful image they bring that gets me. And I do like a nice work shirt and trousers too"

and I lurrrrrve a red head wheren the collars and cuffs match xxxxxxxxx

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Have so say that a uniform does absolutely nothing for me at all.

Now a well cut suit is another matter entirely

Nita

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Uniform does nothing for me, suits are ok.

What I like is blue jeans and a white button shirt with the sleeves rolled up. Too hot

over a year ago

"I don't know if it counts as a uniform but I have a bit of a thing for surgical scrubs "
agree !!

over a year ago

"I don't know if it counts as a uniform but I have a bit of a thing for surgical scrubs

Ruby, do they have to smell like hibiscrub too? "

Well it all adds to the authenticity

By *otlerCouple
over a year ago

Newbury

Uniforms are pretty good ,trying to think of a bad one?

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

Uniforms aren't generally a turn on for me. But I did recently receive a picture of someone clad only in a fairly see through disposable white boiler suit (looking like a SOCO) and got all flushed. The fact he sent me the pic to show me the newly sanded floor he was standing on and I still got the raging horn was slightly perturbing.

over a year ago

Your lucks in Ruby xx

Post new Message to Thread