Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Why Get Dolled Up?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why do we bother to do our hair, make up and special outfits only to look like a naked, mascara smeared scarecrow by the end of a play meet?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Why do we bother to do our hair, make up and special outfits only to look like a naked, mascara smeared scarecrow by the end of a play meet? "

Maybe because it would be harder to hook up with others if you looked like a mascara smeared scarecrow at the beginning of the evening..

Cal

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"Why do we bother to do our hair, make up and special outfits only to look like a naked, mascara smeared scarecrow by the end of a play meet? "

I don't do this, which I realise sounds bad. But I've never worn much makeup and if a guy only wants special outfits he's not for me.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Haha, there's a guy I was seeing regularly and I just got to the point where i'd go round to his with my hair tied up and no make up on. Au naturel was better than the aforementioned scarecrow!? Lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Why do we bother to do our hair, make up and special outfits only to look like a naked, mascara smeared scarecrow by the end of a play meet?

I don't do this, which I realise sounds bad. But I've never worn much makeup and if a guy only wants special outfits he's not for me."

I don't wear make up either, doesn't sound bad to me. I feel like i look stupid done up and not looking like myself any more.

I dress casual, smart, slutty all in one most of the time. Not sure what else to add to this topic, sneaks out.

over a year ago

"Why do we bother to do our hair, make up and special outfits only to look like a naked, mascara smeared scarecrow by the end of a play meet?

Maybe because it would be harder to hook up with others if you looked like a mascara smeared scarecrow at the beginning of the evening..

Cal"

So very true

over a year ago

I don't get made up for others, I do it for myself, looking good makes me feel good

over a year ago

"I don't get made up for others, I do it for myself, looking good makes me feel good "

Also I enjoy the transformation from pristine well applied lipstick to having it smeared across my face

over a year ago

Some people need make up and sexy clothes to feel confident

Some people need a good few drinks

I personally try and look nice if we go out to play

D*unk people are such a turn off... And I can't drink...i have a couple and fall asleep....i could be in a writhing mass of copulating bodies, snoring me tits off

Fatbird

over a year ago

Because we love you sexy ladies!

over a year ago

search me

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

I don't always get dolled up. But I like the ritual of getting ready and it aids the nervous excitement. Plus I also find looking well fucked afterwards gives me a better smokey eye look and amazing big hair than I've ever managed on my own.

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"I don't get made up for others, I do it for myself, looking good makes me feel good

Also I enjoy the transformation from pristine well applied lipstick to having it smeared across my face "

Personally, I find the sight of deep red lips incredibly sexy, especially when they're wrapped around my cock

Cal

over a year ago

"I don't get made up for others, I do it for myself, looking good makes me feel good

Also I enjoy the transformation from pristine well applied lipstick to having it smeared across my face

Personally, I find the sight of deep red lips incredibly sexy, especially when they're wrapped around my cock

Cal"

Red lips and red nails is a good combo

By *umpleteazerWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

"I don't get made up for others, I do it for myself, looking good makes me feel good "

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I do red lips and nails no problem

over a year ago

Makes the photos on here look better

over a year ago

"Makes the photos on here look better "

Oh and I may be in a minority here, but seeing a perfectly made-up face and hair being smudged and messed up is just sexy

By *lle adie 2Woman
over a year ago

newcastle upon tyne

When I met my 'friend' off this site, we'd meet and I looked perfect, hair, makeup etc....

Next morning I'd get dressed for work, no make up..au natural

He never. Bothered either way, but I like to look good and next day who cares?

Btw I was seeing him for a yeAr

Post new Message to Thread