Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Telephone conversations

Jump to newest

By *rish_And_Blondie OP   Couple
over a year ago

Liverpool and Ireland

Do you find people just aren't fans of the telephone conversations? After a wonderful hour long talk with someone who's fast becoming a new best friend from here, it dawned on me that he was one of the first that actually suggested to call me. I've proposed it lots of times before with meets and people always find excuses?

I know a lot of people love to keep themselves a closed book and get a meet done and dusted and separate their real lives from this. But I just think there's something so charming and lovely about a telephone call rather than constant texts and messaging.

Anyway I'm blabbing.

Rachie xxxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Do you find people just aren't fans of the telephone conversations? After a wonderful hour long talk with someone who's fast becoming a new best friend from here, it dawned on me that he was one of the first that actually suggested to call me. I've proposed it lots of times before with meets and people always find excuses?

I know a lot of people love to keep themselves a closed book and get a meet done and dusted and separate their real lives from this. But I just think there's something so charming and lovely about a telephone call rather than constant texts and messaging.

Anyway I'm blabbing.

Rachie xxxx"

Agree

over a year ago

last time we gave our phone number out to a swinging couple they became a pest and wanted to meet everytime we wanted to play so not anmore thru the sites or not at all

over a year ago

Definitely a fan of the old school phone call ,text ping pong does my head in and I can never get out what I really want to say/mean !

over a year ago

"last time we gave our phone number out to a swinging couple they became a pest and wanted to meet everytime we wanted to play so not anmore thru the sites or not at all

"

I understand the complications of giving number out too.

It can't be nice when someone oversteps the mark.

over a year ago

"Do you find people just aren't fans of the telephone conversations? After a wonderful hour long talk with someone who's fast becoming a new best friend from here, it dawned on me that he was one of the first that actually suggested to call me. I've proposed it lots of times before with meets and people always find excuses?

Anyway I'm blabbing.

Rachie xxxx

Agree "

I love to chat on the phone before meeting

over a year ago

Liverpool and Ireland

"last time we gave our phone number out to a swinging couple they became a pest and wanted to meet everytime we wanted to play so not anmore thru the sites or not at all

"

I agree but you can always wifi call or withhold your number. But absolutely agree. Takes trust, in abundance.

By *ythenshawefredMan
over a year ago

stockport

I understand the complications of giving number out too.

It can't be nice when someone oversteps the mark."

Swings and roundabouts I mean it can sort the wheat from the chaff as well

over a year ago

Anyway I'm blabbing.

Rachie xxxx

Agree

I love to chat on the phone before meeting "

Is that an order

over a year ago

Anyway I'm blabbing.

Rachie xxxx"

oh I always insist on telephone call prior to meeting its the best way without meeting to know their personality which you can't get from a text message xx

over a year ago

Liverpool and Ireland

Anyway I'm blabbing.

Rachie xxxxoh I always insist on telephone call prior to meeting its the best way without meeting to know their personality which you can't get from a text message xx "

Precisely, that's when the chemistry floooooowwwwsss.

over a year ago

Get a fuck phone.

over a year ago

Liverpool and Ireland

"Get a fuck phone. "

over a year ago

Can't beat a real chat with someone even if it's just a chat... We've even a multi friends WhatsApp convo going which half the time is voice messages... xx

over a year ago

last fuck phone we had got wet n sticky

By *ittenbutnotshyCouple
over a year ago

North Manchester

"Get a fuck phone. "

over a year ago

When people ask to call them they want my number. When i ask for theres they so no. Needs to work both ways. I would happily call someone if i could hide my number x

over a year ago

141 you number or if you have a smart phone or most phones actually you can block your caller ID in setting google it if you not sure how to do it, and to the question I love phone calls you can really get your point across if you get what I mean haha

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

I prefer not to hear a meet 's voice until I get there, but sometimes it's the logical thing to do.

By *aucy tiggerWoman
over a year ago

Back where I belong

I like to put a voice to the pictures, although sometimes it's a disappointmen

By *ighland_RoseCouple
over a year ago

Brigadoon

I like to hear the voice of the person I'm meeting...just in case it's an off putting one!

over a year ago

I never do phone chat

I'm not a fan of talking on the phone to strangers

Plus I don't like giving my number out

over a year ago

"I never do phone chat

I'm not a fan of talking on the phone to strangers

Plus I don't like giving my number out"

great way to check personality for a meet though see if the conversation flows ,you can always hit block button on your phone xx

Post new Message to Thread