Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Swinging when Pregnant

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Recently found out we're expecting another addition.

Although it's not totally out of the question to play anybody any previous experiences or encounters .

Some people may _iew it as a a Fetish

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes it's fine in my books. I would meet a pregnant couple/lady.

over a year ago

There was a thread on here the other where the lady was pregnant. Everyone went mad for her.

Can I put my name down for a play if you do

over a year ago

It's certainly a fetish we would love to experience

over a year ago

"It's certainly a fetish we would love to experience "

Mmmm interesting

over a year ago

Baby is now a week old, but it didn't stop me before.

over a year ago

"Baby is now a week old, but it didn't stop me before. "

Interesting sort of puts our minds at ease x

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"Baby is now a week old, but it didn't stop me before.

Interesting sort of puts our minds at ease x "

I personally would not as any STI's can carry serious risks to an unborn child.

Lots of people have stated on previous threads like this that they have continued playing. But I would never forgive myself if something went wrong.

By *ill74Man
over a year ago

New forest area

Congratulations!

It's not my thing though. Call me old fashioned.

over a year ago

Lots of people have stated on previous threads like this that they have continued playing. But I would never forgive myself if something went wrong. "

+1 a child is a gift and you should do everything to keep that child safe while in your womb. Re eating correctly, looking after yourself and not putting the baby at any unnecessary danger.

It's only 9 months for you to withhold and as someone that has had miscarriages and who now can't concieve I find it a selfish act

over a year ago

Not my gig to be honest. It's a time for mum and bairn to grow and be one. Call me old fashioned but there you go.

By *rish_And_BlondieCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool and Ireland

If you're gonna be very safe and guarantee play partners have full sexual health then go for it. Lots would love to have the opportunity with you definitely.

But just promise me, as someone who has one 3 year old but can't have any more, please take extra care, especially if this is your first pregnancy honey spud, just hold on to that special gift inside you. Don't go putting yourself at risk xxxxxx

over a year ago

Lots of people have stated on previous threads like this that they have continued playing. But I would never forgive myself if something went wrong.

+1 a child is a gift and you should do everything to keep that child safe while in your womb. Re eating correctly, looking after yourself and not putting the baby at any unnecessary danger.

It's only 9 months for you to withhold and as someone that has had miscarriages and who now can't concieve I find it a selfish act "

Wow. Because that didn't sound like a personal attack at all...

over a year ago

Never has sex with a pregnant women but tbh I would like to try it

By *urious_couple_2015Couple
over a year ago

North West

I've seen a few threads about being pregnant. Some positive and some negative.

Personally I think it's down to the couple to decide their boundaries, I'm currently 21 weeks pregnant and we've decided we are no longer looking for males for me to play with however Mr Curious has my full permission to play with females providing a) the lady is comfortable and b) very careful I.e sexual health knowledge and gloved. I may also participate but only play with Mr Curious in the FMF, but mainly I like to watch anyway

over a year ago

We would love to meet up with a pregnant lady ..

over a year ago

I have met a single pregnant woman and a couple where the woman was pregnant. Condom was worn with both and my God was it horny. The best bit was cumming on there boobs at the end mmmm

over a year ago

Congrats OP

Not for me, as I've stated before I wouldn't like my pregnancy _iewed alongside other fetishes for people to get off on.

Do what you feel comfortable with though.

over a year ago

Congrats.

Do what you feel comfortable with and play with those that are happy to be with you.

Oh and bollacks to those who don't respect your decision x

over a year ago

Lots of people have stated on previous threads like this that they have continued playing. But I would never forgive myself if something went wrong. "

over a year ago

It's only 9 months for you to withhold and as someone that has had miscarriages and who now can't concieve I find it a selfish act

Wow. Because that didn't sound like a personal attack at all... "

Why do you think its a personal attack, I see it as someone giving another point of _iew..?

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Op fulfil your sexual desires however you wish

As with virtually all sexual acts, there will be some who find it a turn off and others who are turned on. Concentrate on finding the ones who share your kinks, don't worry about the ones who dont.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Not my gig to be honest. It's a time for mum and bairn to grow and be one. Call me old fashioned but there you go."

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

[Removed by poster at 10/09/15 23:08:32]

By *ieutenantMan
over a year ago

london

Any woman who indulge in swinging when pregnant is not fit to be a motherhood. I won't apologise for being blunt on this issue .the unborn child come first before anything else.

over a year ago

I would love to play with a pregnant girl

over a year ago

"Any woman who indulge in swinging when pregnant is not fit to be a motherhood. I won't apologise for being blunt on this issue .the unborn child come first before anything else."

Wow , looks like we have all been told !!!!

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Any woman who indulge in swinging when pregnant is not fit to be a motherhood. I won't apologise for being blunt on this issue .the unborn child come first before anything else."

Oooh, there is nothing sexier than a man telling a woman what she can or can't do with her body!

over a year ago

North West

Not as open minded as your profile States?

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

"Recently found out we're expecting another addition.

Although it's not totally out of the question to play anybody any previous experiences or encounters .

Some people may _iew it as a a Fetish "

Amy has had double the amount of attention since she's been pregnant.

It's not our gig as, to us, the cons outweigh the pros, but you certainly won't be short of offers.

over a year ago

Its something I have seen at a party where the pregnant women and her partner gave us a floor show, but never experienced physically myself - would I ??? ABSOLUTLY YES lol

over a year ago

I think pregnant women are so sexy.

If any pregnant woman would be up for meeting, with no physical contact, if you prefer I would just be happy to look at your naked pregnant body and wank in front of you. Xx

over a year ago

We are currently 6 months pregnant and although Mrs is horny all the time we have not played.

The main reason is that she is very self conscious about her growing body, but although I love the idea of playing there is always that little niggle about hurting the wee one in some way. Perhaps irrational as its our first, and there is no way we'd be playing with someone we couldn't vouch for in terms of safety etc.

It does seem to be a big fantasy for a lot of people though - females as well as guys surprisingly!

over a year ago

"We are currently 6 months pregnant and although Mrs is horny all the time we have not played.

The main reason is that she is very self conscious about her growing body, but although I love the idea of playing there is always that little niggle about hurting the wee one in some way. Perhaps irrational as its our first, and there is no way we'd be playing with someone we couldn't vouch for in terms of safety etc.

It does seem to be a big fantasy for a lot of people though - females as well as guys surprisingly! "

When I was married her friend's wife was pregnant. Although I never considered trying it on with her I admit as she get more noticeable I found it a BIG turn on. Often wished I'd had sex with a pregnant woman (Ex and I never had kids).

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Being pregnant was a very special time for my husband and I. He all but wrapped me in cotton wool, getting rid of our cat as he read something in cat feceas could harm the baby.

I watched my weight, the food I ate etc, everything humanly possible to deliver a healthy child.

That was our choice.

I see mothers smoking, drinking, taking drugs, screwing strangers etc: that's their choice.

Some kids don't always get the parents they deserve.

By *ieutenantMan
over a year ago

london

"Any woman who indulge in swinging when pregnant is not fit to be a motherhood. I won't apologise for being blunt on this issue .the unborn child come first before anything else.

Oooh, there is nothing sexier than a man telling a woman what she can or can't do with her body! "

sorry if you see it that way.the unborn child is my top priority here. How safe is safe sex?.anyone encouraging pregnant women to swing is complete utterly irresponsible and ill-advised. Even woolly- headed liberal feminist will not subscribe to this .your child come first before swinging.

over a year ago

What people do is upto them

Not something I would have ever have done but that's upto me

I do however wonder of all these guys looking to fuck pregnant women how many of them would be OK with strangers off the internet fucking the pregnant mother of their child

over a year ago

"Any woman who indulge in swinging when pregnant is not fit to be a motherhood. I won't apologise for being blunt on this issue .the unborn child come first before anything else.

Oooh, there is nothing sexier than a man telling a woman what she can or can't do with her body! sorry if you see it that way.the unborn child is my top priority here. How safe is safe sex?.anyone encouraging pregnant women to swing is complete utterly irresponsible and ill-advised. Even woolly- headed liberal feminist will not subscribe to this .your child come first before swinging."

Omg....you're brave bringing feminism into this as well....

over a year ago

Swinging whilst pregnant is gross and utterly wrong to me , that's my opinion .

Once pregnant the priorities should shift to the baby , that's what I think one should do really .

over a year ago

you do whatever you feel is right and sod everyone else . you will always get people who will still meet you even tho you are pregnant . its just up to you if you want to play or not

By *rinking-in-laCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Thank heavens we have you to tell us all from personal experience how to be motherhoods.

Presumably you got attacked by autocarrot.

By *rinking-in-laCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Oooh, there is nothing sexier than a man telling a woman what she can or can't do with her body! "

To be fair the gender of the person telling someone what to do with their body is irrelevant. It is still silly.

over a year ago

North West

"sorry if you see it that way.the unborn child is my top priority here. How safe is safe sex?.anyone encouraging pregnant women to swing is complete utterly irresponsible and ill-advised. Even woolly- headed liberal feminist will not subscribe to this .your child come first before swinging."

When did anyone say swinging came before a child? It's all about personal preference.

should a woman refrain from sex for the duration of the pregnancy? Everything in life comes with risks ...

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

"What people do is upto them

I do however wonder of all these guys looking to fuck pregnant women how many of them would be OK with strangers off the internet fucking the pregnant mother of their child "

I've always wondered this...

By *rinking-in-laCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

So far men who are all for it are wrong and potentially hypocrites, and those who are against it are telling women what to do with their bodies.

Men. Don't have opinions.

Babies are only for women

over a year ago

Jesus positively encourages me to play, and we have twice...once at a club, and once with a single man we had met previously

I'm pretty much past meeting now but if I had the time (& energy)I still would

By *rinking-in-laCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

"Jesus positively encourages me to play,

"

Please go to a church and say this.

Please. I will be in the aisles shouting "feel the Lord, hallelujah!!!!"

over a year ago

Please. I will be in the aisles shouting "feel the Lord, hallelujah!!!!""

I will absolutely burn if I set foot in a church

By *rinking-in-laCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

I will absolutely burn if I set foot in a church"

It is ok. God is not real. You won't burn.

over a year ago

I try to be open minded and consider all points of _iew on this subject. I have taken peoples reasons/arguments for playing whilst pregnant on board over several of these threads. However, for me personally it still just doesn't seem right.

I haven't and wouldn't do it. Speaking from personal experience and my recollection of pregnancy, any casual sexual encounters would have been the last thing on my mind. Even sex with my partner was more gentle and intimate in nature. For that time my body's purpose was to nurture the life growing inside me even down to the choices of what to eat and drink and how to exercise . It was a special time for us as a family.

That said, this post is based on my own feelings and emotions which may differ greatly to the next persons and ultimately it is irrelevant to anybody else's decisions about their own bodies. It isn't up to me to decide how somebody else chooses to live their life. But,and I'll be perfectly honest here. I really struggle to understand why people would want to swing whilst pregnant. I'm not saying it is wrong. I'm simply saying its wrong for me. If that makes sense ?

Last thing, congratulations to all the expectant parents.

B x

over a year ago

It is ok. God is not real. You won't burn. "

I know....even my 6 year old knows that god isn't real...as well as father Christmas, the tooth fairy, Easter bunny..etc etc

Bunch of cynics in our house

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

I know....even my 6 year old knows that god isn't real...as well as father Christmas, the tooth fairy, Easter bunny..etc etc

Bunch of cynics in our house"

Hold the fucking phone...the Easter bunny isn't real?!

Who poops out all the chocolate eggs?!!!

By *ingdong91Man
over a year ago

shropshire

Would love to experience a pregnant lady such a turn on,

Every one to there own,

Some people may agree some may disagree but at the end of the day it's down to the couple no one else x

over a year ago

I have kids and I personally wouldn't chance it. As stated before there's no such thing as a 100% safe sex and even if the likelihood is only 1% I wouldn't risk it. Baby's wellbeing must be top priority.

By *esi tardkaCouple
over a year ago

acton

I played while I was pregnant took good care of myself ..made sure that the persons we met were clean and healthy .. We really enjoyed swinging while pregnant .. But now reading all these post gives us the getters ...

over a year ago

Who poops out all the chocolate eggs?!!!"

Me...i wouldn't eat them after id pooped them out though.....

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

"I played while I was pregnant took good care of myself ..made sure that the persons we met were clean and healthy .. We really enjoyed swinging while pregnant .. But now reading all these post gives us the getters ... "

The getters?

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

Me...i wouldn't eat them after id pooped them out though....."

It's fine, they're covered in foil so bummage doesn't come into contact with the chocolate.

over a year ago

Do what you want. When I fall pregnant it'll be purely soft fun if we meet. No penetration other than mr. Plenty time for banging strangers off the Internet can easy give it a miss for 9 months!

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

To be honest I think a pregnancy is such a special and exciting time for a couple and for me it would be a definite no no.

It's nine months for you both to grow stronger as a couple and bond more for when your child is born.

I'd say spend that time cherishing this very special lifechanging part of your lifes together... Good luck xx

over a year ago

Me...i wouldn't eat them after id pooped them out though.....

It's fine, they're covered in foil so bummage doesn't come into contact with the chocolate. "

There's always bloody one!! Haha

over a year ago

I'm currently pregnant........ Also still having this debate in my own head!

Could I hve sex with someone else? I'm not sure could I still enjoy forms of sexual fun yes I think so! Maybe I see this as more of an opportunity for my partner to have fun and me watch, or for me and my partner to be watched! Either way I haven't played and not sure I would! But I have enjoyed reading other peoples opinions!

I have to add I like the idea of breast feeding an adult although the last time I had a baby this also didn't happen as I had an argument with myself about taking milk that my baby may need! Such a confusing subject for my mind!

over a year ago

Some people may _iew it as a a Fetish To be honest I think a pregnancy is such a special and exciting time for a couple and for me it would be a definite no no.

It's nine months for you both to grow stronger as a couple and bond more for when your child is born.

I'd say spend that time cherishing this very special lifechanging part of your lifes together... Good luck xx"

over a year ago

Wow. Because that didn't sound like a personal attack at all... "

It wasn't a personal attack, had it been a personal attack I would of needed to go through there profile and attack them on things about them!!

It was my opinion and my reasons for it. They asked for opinions. I answered and I stand by my opinion 100% that it is a purely selfish act to swing while pregnant and that a child is a gift that many arnt lucky enough to receive

over a year ago

Congratulations to you both

I'm made about pregnant and lactation so it's fine by me.

over a year ago

This topic will always be split down the middle. It does appeal to a lot of people, but there are just as many against it as well.

It is down to personal preference.

over a year ago

This

time is not to be selfish now

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

When it comes to "is it ok to...." threads I always have 2 considerations, is it legal? And is it consensual? If the answer is yes to both of those, then go for it.

As others have said, no matter what it is, there will always be people who find it acceptable, and others who find it unacceptable.

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Oooh, there is nothing sexier than a man telling a woman what she can or can't do with her body!

To be fair the gender of the person telling someone what to do with their body is irrelevant. It is still silly. "

I agree no one should tell someone else what they can and cant do with their body, but throughout human history, it tends to be men who try to excert control over women's bodies. This is still happening today, and thats why I find it particularly distasteful.

over a year ago

you mean like the Pope?

over a year ago

It is very attractive for some people. Pregnant women are referred to as blooming. However I have heard of people having issues with it their loss!

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

I never did while pregnant but mainly because a very close friend indulged in casual sex while pregnant and caught an STI that resulted in her having to give birth to her pre term still born baby, it was an harrowing experience and it's 8 years later and the guilt and her self hatred still haunts her

So my advice play if you wish to, you body, your choice, but always be prepared to deal with the worst of consequences should you choose to as once you've lost/hurt that baby no amount of regret brings him/her back. It's easy to naively say "I won't be that unlucky" and it's true you may not but you could be

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

"I never did while pregnant but mainly because a very close friend indulged in casual sex while pregnant and caught an STI that resulted in her having to give birth to her pre term still born baby, it was an harrowing experience and it's 8 years later and the guilt and her self hatred still haunts her

So my advice play if you wish to, you body, your choice, but always be prepared to deal with the worst of consequences should you choose to as once you've lost/hurt that baby no amount of regret brings him/her back. It's easy to naively say "I won't be that unlucky" and it's true you may not but you could be"

And this is why we won't indulge.

Have witnessed what herpes can do to a baby and would never be able to forgive ourselves if something happened.

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Oooh, there is nothing sexier than a man telling a woman what she can or can't do with her body! you mean like the Pope?"

Yeah, I don't find the Pope sexy, do you?

over a year ago

I dont know how anyone could take the risk personally but its your choice.

I find it upsetting when anyone takes unecessary risks in pregnancy, sorry!

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"I dont know how anyone could take the risk personally but its your choice.

I find it upsetting when anyone takes unecessary risks in pregnancy, sorry!"

But there are lots of risks out there in the world. I worked with a women once and asked her to carry some paper cups. She said "no I cant, I'm pregnant" I asked her if she picks up her other children, she said "of course I do" I asked if her other children were lighter or heavier than the cups, she said "a lot heavier" so I said why cant you carry the cups then? She said "because I'm pregnant".

over a year ago

I played until a few weeks before birth and didnt find it a problem...my nipples were twice the size and my sex drive soared thru the roof! My bump was fairly small mind you but I felt like a bitch on heat ha ha!

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

But there are lots of risks out there in the world. I worked with a women once and asked her to carry some paper cups. She said "no I cant, I'm pregnant" I asked her if she picks up her other children, she said "of course I do" I asked if her other children were lighter or heavier than the cups, she said "a lot heavier" so I said why cant you carry the cups then? She said "because I'm pregnant". "

Some people use pregnancy as an excuse not to do anything. She was obviously being extreme. Casual sex with strangers isn't something that you can't live without for 9 months as far as im concerned. That baby growing can't take care of itself so needs mum to do it for them, this extends to not drinking, smoking, eating as well as you can and not taking any unnecessary risks IMHO .

over a year ago

But there are lots of risks out there in the world. I worked with a women once and asked her to carry some paper cups. She said "no I cant, I'm pregnant" I asked her if she picks up her other children, she said "of course I do" I asked if her other children were lighter or heavier than the cups, she said "a lot heavier" so I said why cant you carry the cups then? She said "because I'm pregnant". "

I would say that women was just dishing out the standard line of I can't do nowt as I'm pregnant (unless it suits me otherwise)

Not the same risk factor imo.

over a year ago

Thats not really the right example but i get the point your trying to illustrate. People take risks everyday.

I personally think its too high a risk for me. Ive come close to losing a child and that has only made my opinions stronger. To put my own pleasure above the health of my child when the worst result could be something horrific is not a risk i would take

over a year ago

I find it upsetting when anyone takes unecessary risks in pregnancy, sorry!"

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"

By *eneral HysteriaMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

Count me in

over a year ago

Ok putting things into perspective.

This isn't our first child no 5 to be honest.

Yes before the bandwagonners start all the same father married for 10 yrs, we only play as a couple .

Swinging does constitute soft play although it's not really our cup of tea it's possibly an option.

Baby and health obviously does come first. Oh and yes we both have full time

Jobs xxx All comments received in good faith .

Happy swinging

over a year ago

Don't think it would do it for me

By *rsIdiotWoman
over a year ago

Bedworth

It's an absolute no from me!

As someone who has had 8 miscarriages and done everything imaginable to increase reduce risk and increase the chances of having a healthy pregnancy the idea of pregnant women swinging fills me with horror. Yes the risks are small but even a tiny risk is too much when you're talking about something as precious as a baby's healthy arrival.

Smoking, drugs, alcohol, swinging...... All very selfish when pregnant. I'm afraid I don't have a good opinion about those who indulge in any of these activities during pregnancy.

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Ok putting things into perspective.

This isn't our first child no 5 to be honest.

Yes before the bandwagonners start all the same father married for 10 yrs, we only play as a couple .

Swinging does constitute soft play although it's not really our cup of tea it's possibly an option.

Baby and health obviously does come first. Oh and yes we both have full time

Jobs xxx All comments received in good faith .

Happy swinging

"

Good luck to you, just do your research, talk to each other and make the right choice for you, as even soft swap carries its risks not just from STI's but from other things, for example parvovirus from saliva exchange.

I don't want to sound preachy I just want to make sure your making an informed choice.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I try to be open minded and consider all points of _iew on this subject. I have taken peoples reasons/arguments for playing whilst pregnant on board over several of these threads. However, for me personally it still just doesn't seem right.

I haven't and wouldn't do it. Speaking from personal experience and my recollection of pregnancy, any casual sexual encounters would have been the last thing on my mind. Even sex with my partner was more gentle and intimate in nature. For that time my body's purpose was to nurture the life growing inside me even down to the choices of what to eat and drink and how to exercise . It was a special time for us as a family.

That said, this post is based on my own feelings and emotions which may differ greatly to the next persons and ultimately it is irrelevant to anybody else's decisions about their own bodies. It isn't up to me to decide how somebody else chooses to live their life. But,and I'll be perfectly honest here. I really struggle to understand why people would want to swing whilst pregnant. I'm not saying it is wrong. I'm simply saying its wrong for me. If that makes sense ?

Last thing, congratulations to all the expectant parents.

B x

"

Pretty much my _iew too.

over a year ago

Good thing you're open minded

By *ieutenantMan
over a year ago

london

Any pregnant woman who can't abstained from swinging throughout the duration of her pregnancy is utterly irresponsible and selfish for putting your unborn baby in a risky situation. I Wonder women serving life jail terms

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Any pregnant woman who can't abstained from swinging throughout the duration of her pregnancy is utterly irresponsible and selfish for putting your unborn baby in a risky situation. I Wonder women serving life jail terms "

But what if they swing with someone who is 100% clean? Infection free?

over a year ago

"Any pregnant woman who can't abstained from swinging throughout the duration of her pregnancy is utterly irresponsible and selfish for putting your unborn baby in a risky situation. I Wonder women serving life jail terms "

Yawn....

over a year ago

"Any pregnant woman who can't abstained from swinging throughout the duration of her pregnancy is utterly irresponsible and selfish for putting your unborn baby in a risky situation. I Wonder women serving life jail terms

But what if they swing with someone who is 100% clean? Infection free? "

You can never know that though can you

That's not to say I don't think people shouldnt swing when pregnant, to be honest I really don't care if they do or not, I live my life how I choose they live theirs as they choose

But you can never been 100% sure somebody is risk free

I suppose the only way you could do that is if you got tested together, stayed together while you go results to make sure they didn't shag between testing and results then fuck straight away

But who's going to do that?

Takes two weeks to get results from my tests I'm not sticking with a guy off here for two weeks to make sure he don't shag

over a year ago

Don't really understand your last bit?

What does I wonder women serving life jail terms mean?

Are you saying women who swing while pregnant should go to jail?

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Any pregnant woman who can't abstained from swinging throughout the duration of her pregnancy is utterly irresponsible and selfish for putting your unborn baby in a risky situation. I Wonder women serving life jail terms

That's not to say I don't think people shouldnt swing when pregnant, to be honest I really don't care if they do or not, I live my life how I choose they live theirs as they choose

I suppose the only way you could do that is if you got tested together, stayed together while you go results to make sure they didn't shag between testing and results then fuck straight away

Takes two weeks to get results from my tests I'm not sticking with a guy off here for two weeks to make sure he don't shag "

I mean as a thought experiment, the people on the "No" side of the debate are imagining that the woman is disease free, the man has a disease, he will pass it on and it will have an effect on the baby. So just try to imagine that the 2 people don't have any disease or infection, nothing is passed between them, and the baby isn't effected. Is it ok in that scenario?

over a year ago

What a completely ridiculous comment

over a year ago

Congratulations

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

I find it strange couples won't kiss or cuddle meets as they want to keep something *special* between them yet have no qualms in fucking any Tom, Dick or Harry whilst pregnant.

What's more special than carrying a new life?

Nought as queer as folk!

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"I find it strange couples won't kiss or cuddle meets as they want to keep something *special* between them yet have no qualms in fucking any Tom, Dick or Harry whilst pregnant.

What's more special than carrying a new life?

Nought as queer as folk! "

I highly doubt its the same couples who dont kiss, that play when pregnant

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Takes two weeks to get results from my tests I'm not sticking with a guy off here for two weeks to make sure he don't shag

I mean as a thought experiment, the people on the "No" side of the debate are imagining that the woman is disease free, the man has a disease, he will pass it on and it will have an effect on the baby. So just try to imagine that the 2 people don't have any disease or infection, nothing is passed between them, and the baby isn't effected. Is it ok in that scenario?"

Depends on your _iew I would imagine that there are many like myself that believes it's a sacred time between you, the father and your child so you want to keep it that way by not swinging. Of course I'm sure not everyone feels that way but I did and it's the main reason why I never swung whilst pregnant

over a year ago

I loved sex with my ex when she was pregnant..So nice, warm and juciey.. But to be honest wouldnt feel right with meeting a couple who wear expecting.. Nothing aganist anyone who does or wants to experience this. Just not for me.. But i do find pregnant women very sexy. What ever choice you make its your to make..Congrates..

By *ieutenantMan
over a year ago

london

Are you saying women who swing while pregnant should go to jail?"

don't feel offended with my last comment. What l mean is.if a pregnant woman can't do without swinging. I wonder women serving life jail term.

over a year ago

Are you saying women who swing while pregnant should go to jail? don't feel offended with my last comment. What l mean is.if a pregnant woman can't do without swinging. I wonder women serving life jail term."

Still doesn't make sense.

I highly doubt there are any women who can't help themselves and are addicted to swinging while pregnant.

It's a choice they make and being one of these women, it was a well thought out decision.....

We decided to wait until I was 26 weeks (viable) and I felt ok to do so.. . There was no pressure, no desperate need either....

Said this before but if a mother fucks the world, it's fine, even though there are many risks being taken, not only health but safety of her family, home and personal life but if a pregnant woman wants to have sex with someone other than her partner, she's an unfit mother? What a load of shit!!!

As long as you are taking every precaution you can what does it matter.....

I also wonder about people who never get checked for sti's only to find they are riddled when it comes to being booked in for pregnancy.... Should she abort.... She's clearly doesnt care for herself, couldn't possibly care about a child.... UNFIT MOTHER.

just boils my piss.

Unfit mother my arse

over a year ago

Are you saying women who swing while pregnant should go to jail? don't feel offended with my last comment. What l mean is.if a pregnant woman can't do without swinging. I wonder women serving life jail term."

Women in jail have no choice than to not have sex with men

Daft comparison really

over a year ago

Are you saying women who swing while pregnant should go to jail? don't feel offended with my last comment. What l mean is.if a pregnant woman can't do without swinging. I wonder women serving life jail term.

I highly doubt there are any women who can't help themselves and are addicted to swinging while pregnant.

It's a choice they make and being one of these women, it was a well thought out decision.....

We decided to wait until I was 26 weeks (viable) and I felt ok to do so.. . There was no pressure, no desperate need either....

Said this before but if a mother fucks the world, it's fine, even though there are many risks being taken, not only health but safety of her family, home and personal life but if a pregnant woman wants to have sex with someone other than her partner, she's an unfit mother? What a load of shit!!!

I also wonder about people who never get checked for sti's only to find they are riddled when it comes to being booked in for pregnancy.... Should she abort.... She's clearly doesnt care for herself, couldn't possibly care about a child.... UNFIT MOTHER.

just boils my piss.

Unfit mother my arse

"

Most people who have said it isn't for them have given a reason why (not all STI related either) & haven't said anything about women being unfit mothers, you and one significant other are banding that line around.

Instead of justifying what you do by comparing it to cheating why not have a read of some other _iewpoints, you never know you might actually think 'okay fair enough'.......

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Are you saying women who swing while pregnant should go to jail? don't feel offended with my last comment. What l mean is.if a pregnant woman can't do without swinging. I wonder women serving life jail term.

just boils my piss.

Unfit mother my arse

Most people who have said it isn't for them have given a reason why (not all STI related either) & haven't said anything about women being unfit mothers, you and one significant other are banding that line around.

Instead of justifying what you do by comparing it to cheating why not have a read of some other _iewpoints, you never know you might actually think 'okay fair enough'.......

"

I thought the same surely if your happy doing something you wouldn't need to justify it anyway

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"What people do is upto them

I do however wonder of all these guys looking to fuck pregnant women how many of them would be OK with strangers off the internet fucking the pregnant mother of their child "

This!

over a year ago

just boils my piss.

Unfit mother my arse

"

Who mentioned cheating???

As for the phrase "unfit mother".... I've only used it in frustration not agreement.

Everyone has made valid points apart from him... There are worse things a pregnant woman and even just mothers can do to render them unfit for motherhood.

I do think its fair enough, everyone has their opinions and I'm not arguing with anyone... Some people cherish their pregnancy as something special between the two of you, some people want to share that special time.... It doesn't make you a better mother or a worse one if you decide to swing or not.

over a year ago

Hi everyone, at the end of it all, the main thing is as long as the baby has a good life with you both, and you both love each other congratulations ??.

over a year ago

just boils my piss.

Unfit mother my arse

As for the phrase "unfit mother".... I've only used it in frustration not agreement.

Everyone has made valid points apart from him... There are worse things a pregnant woman and even just mothers can do to render them unfit for motherhood.

I do think its fair enough, everyone has their opinions and I'm not arguing with anyone... Some people cherish their pregnancy as something special between the two of you, some people want to share that special time.... It doesn't make you a better mother or a worse one if you decide to swing or not.

"

I apologise re the cheating comparison~ I misread your comment about a woman fucking the world and putting her family at risk.

over a year ago

just boils my piss.

Unfit mother my arse

I apologise re the cheating comparison~ I misread your comment about a woman fucking the world and putting her family at risk.

"

It's alright bird...i mean when you get a odd one who stalks you, turns up unannounced, outs you....not cheating just causing trouble for you x

By *esi tardkaCouple
over a year ago

acton

I guess most of us have made our points .. Now it's time to take a vote on this issue .. For or against .,

For us is .. For

If taken good care and put all check and balance in place .. Condoms even while performing oral . No fingers in Vagina

Play with rules in place ..

over a year ago

I love seeing/being with pregnant women. When I was on here with my ex a couple years ago I let her play whilst she was pregnant. All safe fun of course. & found it a huge turn on seeing how horn it made other guys seeing my partner pregnant.

Post new Message to Thread