Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Vasectomy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

If a single guy messages you stating that he has had a vasectomy, what would your thoughts be?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he Milf ClubCouple
over a year ago

Peterborough

That he didn't want any more kids

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That he wanted bareback.

I've seen vasectomies mentioned in profiles, and can't think of any reason for mentioning it other than the hope of unprotected sex.

over a year ago

"That he wanted bareback.

I've seen vasectomies mentioned in profiles, and can't think of any reason for mentioning it other than the hope of unprotected sex."

This

By *umpleteazerWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

I've seen vasectomies mentioned in profiles, and can't think of any reason for mentioning it other than the hope of unprotected sex.

This "

Yup

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

I've seen vasectomies mentioned in profiles, and can't think of any reason for mentioning it other than the hope of unprotected sex."

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

That's just the way I read it as well, glad its not only me.

By *ucky1Man
over a year ago

a straightjacket

I've had one and still slap a sock on, I might not want any more children but I certainly don't want the risk of catching a STI

over a year ago

Same here I've been done but this bad boy ain't coming near anyone without a rubber on.

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

This

Yup "

Flipping 'eck, that's one hell of a lot of discomfort just to have unprotected sex.

over a year ago

Had mine done about 17 years ago. The only time I mention it is if its bought up in a topic in the forums. Otherwise I tend to forget I have had it done, tbh.

By *odg123Man
over a year ago

southampton

I've had it done and yes it's in my profile as info but never thought of it that way before.... I'll remove the sentence I think ad wasnt meant to imply bare back!!

over a year ago

"I've had one and still slap a sock on, I might not want any more children but I certainly don't want the risk of catching a STI "

Does the condom then go over the top of the sock?

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

That he is a sperm killer

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

He may very well be into safe sex. But he may also think it adds an extra string to his bow so to speak as if an accident happened and the condom split it's one less thing to worry about.

Ive had the snip and whilst we use condoms the good lady still uses a cap, as condoms split.

Safe sex is a two fold issue. One is the disease the other is unwanted pregnancy.

If you can knock one of those things off your list then it's one less thing to worry about.

For some it may not be a thought what if the condom fails, but it may for others.

I know I was far more relaxed about full swap knowing that a guy of a couple we had met before had had the snip and was wearing a condom. But it was only something that came up in conversation at the bar. As they are not fabbers.

I suppose what I'm saying is it depends on context.

over a year ago

I've been steralized but I don't mention it on my profile because I believe it would lead to a large increase in guys who were looking for bareback sex. I had it done for my own protection, since I would be the one left 'carrying the baby' so to speak, and as such it's not really any of my meets business. I don't want anybody to think they can just not use a condom with me because I'm steralized or on the pill. For those reasons I wouldn't mention it, and I would believe a guy mentioning it on his profile was actively looking for bareback.

over a year ago

I've had a vasectomy, I would mention it if appropriate . After all it would give a woman who isn't on any other contraceptive a bit of reassurance in the event of a condom split, it does happen on rare occasions.

However I do agree with some of the above comments, he is after bareback. And is his word that he has had a vasectomy worth taking the chance.

over a year ago

This

Yup

Flipping 'eck, that's one hell of a lot of discomfort just to have unprotected sex. "

not realy ive had it done it wasn't that bad realy day of work back to work next day easy, but as others have said its not often mentioned and certainly not used to get attention in anyway,

however if any ladys feel sorry for my discomfort as it still hurts after 14yrs I would be happy to receive any comforting hugs

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

Ah your all cynical so and so's

By *atcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Suffolk - East Anglia

"I've had one and still slap a sock on, I might not want any more children but I certainly don't want the risk of catching a STI "

My thoughts entirely.

over a year ago

Slightly off topic.... A 'couple' messaged us last night... Back and forth even though our first reply was "sorry, not looking"....eventually got the 'do you use condoms with other couples?....we don't'

Have I missed something

Are couples immune to sti's

Similar to men who have had a vasectomy....immune... Like the worst thing you can catch is a baby???

Thanks mate, but no ta....tra

over a year ago

I would never mention it makes you sound desperate for bareback, also go with protection,.

By *ynchedWoman
over a year ago

Dunstable

this.....

over a year ago

I had one 20 years ago - we didn't want more children - since then my sex drive exploded and for whatever reason now multi climax - so a bonus lol - and whilst not totally PC and still taking health risks into consideration, some women feel easier knowing you had snip - as we know that no barrier for STD's, but by god it don't half feel horny lol

Post new Message to Thread