Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Females actively seeking fun on here

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've been wondering, while you ladies are bombarded with mail from us lads and have to pick and choose the message that stands out the most which tickle's yeh fancy, how often do most of yous think that a women will put up meet requests or actually messages a guy or couple in terms of really actively seeking to either meet up for social or Funtime or just a general chat?

Tbh, I can hardly imagine them doing this whole they are already getting soo meny offers.

What do others think?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just because you get loads of mails doesn't mean that you're getting them off the people you want to meet.

I'm quite lucky that i get mainly decent messages also plenty of the guys are attractive, but sometimes they aren't and that's when i put a status up. So we don't always just choose what's coming to us coz it's not what we want.

Think the most disappointing is when someone you really like is far away.

over a year ago

I've never messaged anyone first. I do get lots of awful messages, but also have quite a few people messaging who interest me. Some I've met with.

I've never put a meet up because of this, and also because I have very limited free time.

By *ohnkezCouple
over a year ago

shefiield

I mainly meet in a club but have messaged a few people to arrange a play date

over a year ago

They don't need to as they are inundated with offers lol.

over a year ago

I used to

To be honest to me it makes more sence to make the first move

I get dozens of messages daily but if I'm honest hardly any from guys I'm interested in

So surely it makes more sence to message those first you do like

Problem was in all the guys I have made the first move on not a single one has ever mailed me back, not even a thanks but no thanks

So I stopped mailing first as it seemed more time wasting searching profiles to mail men who didn't like me than it did just searching through mail in my in box

over a year ago

We rarely mail first. Basically being a bbw- I understand that my figure isnt to everyone's taste for that reason rather than messaging people I wait for the people who's type I am to message me first x

over a year ago

Only ever had one message initiated from a lady vs the 1000's that go out and I never hear anything back from.

I now see that one lady regularly, ladies take note !!

over a year ago

I have had a handful of women message me first. Majority of the time it is men pretending to be women or a man pretending he is a part of a couple. I also get weird messages from women with verifications who ask for pictures then instantly block me once i send my picture it has happened 3 times now annoying! !

over a year ago

I do. Most apparently don't.

over a year ago

"I do. Most apparently don't."
Sadly you're in the minority which is sad because it should work both ways.

over a year ago

"I used to

I get dozens of messages daily but if I'm honest hardly any from guys I'm interested in

Problem was in all the guys I have made the first move on not a single one has ever mailed me back, not even a thanks but no thanks

So I stopped mailing first as it seemed more time wasting searching profiles to mail men who didn't like me than it did just searching through mail in my in box "

I am quite surprised that none of them replied to you! Perhaps you were choosing to message all the 'popular' men. No reason why not, but perhaps they had the same options as a female and are inundated?

over a year ago

I've messaged quite a few people first. If I see someone I like the look of why would I wait around hoping they'll make the first move? I even message people hundreds of miles away to tell them I find them attractive, knowing I'll never get to meet them.

over a year ago

"I used to

So I stopped mailing first as it seemed more time wasting searching profiles to mail men who didn't like me than it did just searching through mail in my in box "

I have this, i have given up this week trying to arrange a meet on monday, just a social but no luck there.

By *otlerCouple
over a year ago

Newbury

Ive messaged many times

over a year ago

"I've messaged quite a few people first. If I see someone I like the look of why would I wait around hoping they'll make the first move? I even message people hundreds of miles away to tell them I find them attractive, knowing I'll never get to meet them."

Well I find you very attractive, interestingly I messaged a lady the other day to tell her how gorgeous her new hairstyle was as she had mentioned it on her status and guess what happened to my message - deleted.

over a year ago

"I've messaged quite a few people first. If I see someone I like the look of why would I wait around hoping they'll make the first move? I even message people hundreds of miles away to tell them I find them attractive, knowing I'll never get to meet them.

Well I find you very attractive, interestingly I messaged a lady the other day to tell her how gorgeous her new hairstyle was as she had mentioned it on her status and guess what happened to my message - deleted."

It doesn't always go well but there's always the chance that it will. I reply to all the messages I get, unless they're abusive. I like to think that most people are just as courteous and if they're not then they weren't for me anyway, I've lost nothing.

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

If someone catches my eye but I'm not sure they would like me I wait for Face Pic Friday & send them a mugshot

over a year ago

"Just because you get loads of mails doesn't mean that you're getting them off the people you want to meet.

I'm quite lucky that i get mainly decent messages also plenty of the guys are attractive, but sometimes they aren't and that's when i put a status up. So we don't always just choose what's coming to us coz it's not what we want.

Think the most disappointing is when someone you really like is far away."

Yeah I agree, it's like a kick to the balls

over a year ago

"They don't need to as they are inundated with offers lol."

Lol thought you was gonna say they have a lot of patience for not messaging?

By *ames6ft5Man
over a year ago

North London / Herts

"If someone catches my eye but I'm not sure they would like me I wait for Face Pic Friday & send them a mugshot

"

I like that idea. Does it work?

over a year ago

"If someone catches my eye but I'm not sure they would like me I wait for Face Pic Friday & send them a mugshot

"

Haha I like that idea

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I would love to send more 1st messages and I probably would if the men in my area actually bothered with a decent profile and pics....alas they do not so I cannot go looking for myself

over a year ago

"I used to

So surely it makes more sence to message those first you do like"

Exactly my point

"Problem was in all the guys I have made the first move on not a single one has ever mailed me back, not even a thanks but no thanks

Yeah it's a shame that even the men on here do that, at least when we get a message it's equivalent to a blessing lol

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

When I was meeting I used to do the looking. Probably about 75% of the people I met were ones that I had contacted first.

I preferred to look for what I wanted rather than wait to see what I was offered

over a year ago

"I do. Most apparently don't.Sadly you're in the minority which is sad because it should work both ways."

over a year ago

I do. But then I get very few messages.

over a year ago

"I've messaged quite a few people first. If I see someone I like the look of why would I wait around hoping they'll make the first move? I even message people hundreds of miles away to tell them I find them attractive, knowing I'll never get to meet them.

Well I find you very attractive, interestingly I messaged a lady the other day to tell her how gorgeous her new hairstyle was as she had mentioned it on her status and guess what happened to my message - deleted."

Ouch, that's was hurtful of her

over a year ago

Well at least i reply to all my messages

By *ivinefoxWoman
over a year ago

Coventry

I often browse to see who's around and if I like their profile I'll message or wink at them, got a great threesome with two lovely bi guys that way...

over a year ago

It happens

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

When I've posted meets, had previous conquests getting jealous or narky

over a year ago

If i put up a meet i would never get through the messages. I had a pic in top fabbed last week and i was getting a message every 10 seconds. Literally every time i opened a message there was another bunch of messages waiting. My filters are set pretty tight but the volume of mail received when we post a pic or a meet is just overwhelming.

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

I like that idea. Does it work?"

I've had my best meet so far from doing it

Post new Message to Thread