Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Female vs. male pheromones

Jump to newest

By *opinov OP   Man
over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

As a bloke, I've always noticed that women carry a scent on their breath which I can only describe as having a slightly spicy/musky smell and taste when they're very aroused. I understand it's not just a human trait and, in the wider animal kingdom, it can trigger various physical male responses (such as the Flehmen upper lip curl in horses).

For my part, I've always found it has a very powerful effect on me and is nearly impossible to resist.

My question is threefold:

1) Are those women who exude this aware of it?

2) Do other women notice it and feel a response if they're so inclined or does it only act upon men?

3) Do men exude their own pheromones which have an equivalent effect on the arousal of women?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well this is something I've never clocked or noticed! Genuinely. But then I guess no woman has ever been genuinely turned on around me so that'll probably be why!

over a year ago

"Well this is something I've never clocked or noticed! Genuinely. But then I guess no woman has ever been genuinely turned on around me so that'll probably be why! "

Oh shut up and stop lying

over a year ago

Hahaha brilliant love it......I thought that whiff was just down to my stomach problems

over a year ago

"Well this is something I've never clocked or noticed! Genuinely. But then I guess no woman has ever been genuinely turned on around me so that'll probably be why!

Oh shut up and stop lying"

Honestly, I've never noticed any muskiness on breath or change in breath consistency, I'll be watching this thread with interest to see if others have noticed this?

I've notice pattern of breathing changes, but really genuinely interested in the whole pheromone thing on the breath - I've genuinely never noticed it!

Post new Message to Thread