over a year ago

Peterborough

I do yes: a few butt plugs of various shapes and sizes

I also have an estim kit

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *G LanaTV/TS
over a year ago

Gosport

Quiet a stack ranging from the more mainstream plugs and prostate massages through to E-stim systems and a couple of fucking machines.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

do guy like big toys or small toys

over a year ago

Strap on for the misses. But plugs, jock straps and prostrate masagers.

More guys are willing to sexperiment these days...

By *ymrocruMan
over a year ago

penygroes

I have a cpl of butt plugs and one prostate massager. What would you recommend?

over a year ago

"I have a cpl of butt plugs and one prostate massager. What would you recommend? "

A Dildo 9 inches in length and has a suction cup to the bottom to fix it to a surface

By *ikeC2012Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

An estim insertable for your bum is great

over a year ago

I have two vibrators I like to use on myself and meets to use on me if they want to

Bloody marvellous!

By *onny MCMan
over a year ago

Crawley

I own a pulse and cobra libre.

By *ick-brown27Man
over a year ago

worsley

"I have a cpl of butt plugs and one prostate massager. What would you recommend?

A Dildo 9 inches in length and has a suction cup to the bottom to fix it to a surface "

damn never tried anything that big yet at least

By *G LanaTV/TS
over a year ago

Gosport

"I have a cpl of butt plugs and one prostate massager. What would you recommend? "

Aside from my fucking machines the two toys I'm using most often at the moment are an Njoy wand and a Lovehoney BASICS 7 Inch Extra Girthy Realistic Dildo. Now whilst I find the latter is very satisfying, especially when strapped to the thrust arm of the Monkey Rocker, it is not a beginners toy due to its 6.5" girth.

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

Just one...she's called Flik

over a year ago

starter vibrator (no use any more) now a big thick 10 inchers seems to work usually bottle of poppers a bloke to have fun with and we become quite intimate

By *unnoisseurMan
over a year ago

Stratford

Flick looks like an excellent toy. I want one. Where do you get them from?

By *unnoisseurMan
over a year ago

Stratford

I really thought this forum was gonna be sex toys for straight guys. Most of you who have replied here are just using female and generic toys. Not even worth posting really.

By *elshman52Man
over a year ago

North Wales

A fleshlight is the only one I have.

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

"Flick looks like an excellent toy. I want one. Where do you get them from?"

I found mine in a coffee shop

By *rbusyhandsMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Fleshlight, have some other toys but for use with others not for myself.

By *G LanaTV/TS
over a year ago

Gosport

"I really thought this forum was gonna be sex toys for straight guys. Most of you who have replied here are just using female and generic toys. Not even worth posting really."

That may be because many find that they work better than a lot of the toys marketed specifically at men. Personally I have tried Tenga mastabators and was fairly underwhelmed by them, I actually find my hands far better, so I don't have much interest in that type of toy.

I have many prostate massagers but I suspect from your message you would not consider them suited to straight men even though many straight men use them.

There are some interesting toys for cock stimulation I would like to try such as some of the stuff from Serious Kit and Venus 2000 but unfortunately I don't have the serious dosh to fund them at the moment so can't really recommend them or not at present.

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS
over a year ago

Epsom

"Quiet a stack ranging from the more mainstream plugs and prostate massages through to E-stim systems and a couple of fucking machines."

How do you find the E-stim? I was looking at it at Sexhabition

By *G LanaTV/TS
over a year ago

Gosport

E-stim is something I find very pleasurable but it did take quiet a bit of investigating things that didn't work terribly well for me before I found what does work and have spent far too much on it over the last few years as a result. I know other E-stim users find it work wonderfully for penile stimulation but I personally prefer it working on my prostate.

I now use the same set up for most of my sessions with this. I normally use a DIY modified Aneros Progasm as the main stimulation. This is a little hard to describe without pictures or diagrams but consists of an electrode over the top bulge facing the prostate and then two electrodes running down the sides that stimulate the sphincter muscles. This is used with a flexible E-stim sound completing the circuit from the prostate electrode. The whole system is driven from a ET312B control box and gives an incredible amount of stimulation. On the good days, when I get the power settings just right, I get the side electrodes generating rhythmic contractions which in turn causes the Progasm to squirm around inside me whilst the other channel is causing delicious, urgent tingling sensations deep inside me.

By *G LanaTV/TS
over a year ago

Gosport

I should probably add that I did get a Electrosex Silicone Noir Sirius Prostate Massager as a trial e-stim toy from Lovehoney at one point. Although I still prefer my modified Aneros electrode I did think that this had a lot of potential as a commercial alternative for anyone not wanting to go down the DIY route.

over a year ago

Iv a adam7 vib dildo

By *erebothbiCouple
over a year ago

howden

Have any of you seen or had any experience of the FT raw pup?

over a year ago

"I really thought this forum was gonna be sex toys for straight guys. Most of you who have replied here are just using female and generic toys. Not even worth posting really."

aren't most toys unisex now a days?

By *ikemindedmaleMan
over a year ago

All Over

Try a website called sexyme.ie

I've found a few good toys that are worth a try !!

Post new Message to Thread