Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

picture

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So its pretty easy for a lady or a couple to take a picture, look hot and get noticed.

However, for most blokes its not that easy. Even though in good shape.

What picture would you like to see of a guy? Or you think a guy should take to get noticed ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I wouldn't have a cock pic as a profile pic, the amount of ladies that request you don't send a cock pic with a message is very high. Having one as a profile pic I would think (please correct me if im miles out) is sure to put a lot off.

Just saying is all

By *rish_And_BlondieCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool and Ireland

Cock pics put me off immediately. If anything we like a surprise. A lady (unless she specifically states she wants WE or BBC etc) is more interested in your overall appearance and if you look like a nice guy with a lovely warm smile and a cheekiness that we can turn into naughtiness. If you don't want a face pic as public show your body or your quirk like a hobby you enjoy. I love seeing guys on bikes or rockclimbing or whatever it is they love. But definitely never a cock pic! Xxxx

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I wouldn't have a cock pic as a profile pic, the amount of ladies that request you don't send a cock pic with a message is very high. Having one as a profile pic I would think (please correct me if im miles out) is sure to put a lot off.

Just saying is all "

It also might attract a lot of ladies too. You can't please everyone in what you have on your profile so don't try. If you try you'll please no one.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

1. Cock pics sitting on (what looks like) the bog.

2. Body pic with your boxers round your ankles.

3. You're welcome.

By *rish_And_BlondieCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool and Ireland

"1. Cock pics sitting on (what looks like) the bog.

2. Body pic with your boxers round your ankles.

3. You're welcome. "

Just jizzed my knickers.

Post new Message to Thread