Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

For guys who enjoyed being pegged...

Jump to newest

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

To the guys out there (and there seem to be a fair few of you). How much of a departure/leap would it be, to be fucked by a totally convincing and feminie transexual girl? Are there any guys who have found they enjoyed pegging and eventually moved on to wanting to try the real dick of a TS girl? If not, what are your reservations or what puts you off?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Pegging??? Straight men do not allow shit to go up their asses. Its meant to be an exit, not an open door welcoming objects in

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

"Pegging??? Straight men do not allow shit to go up their asses. Its meant to be an exit, not an open door welcoming objects in"

I don't like the idea, nor have I ever tried it (and don't intend to), but I don't judge those who do

over a year ago

I have fucked a couple of guys who would identify as straight who started with enjoying pegging. Both tell me the real thing is better

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

"

I have fucked a couple of guys who would identify as straight who started with enjoying pegging. Both tell me the real thing is better "

Thanks for a proper contribution Laura....I should imagine there are quite a few who have started out with this and moved on to girls like you... This is why I am putting the question out there

over a year ago

have been pegged a lovely feeling.....

over a year ago

"

I have fucked a couple of guys who would identify as straight who started with enjoying pegging. Both tell me the real thing is better

Thanks for a proper contribution Laura....I should imagine there are quite a few who have started out with this and moved on to girls like you... This is why I am putting the question out there "

Lots of guys are put of by attitudes like the idiot second to post. There is nothing wrong with a straight guy loving something up his bum.

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

"have been pegged a lovely feeling....."

..and are you considering moving on to a real cock?

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

"

Thanks for a proper contribution Laura....I should imagine there are quite a few who have started out with this and moved on to girls like you... This is why I am putting the question out there

Lots of guys are put of by attitudes like the idiot second to post. There is nothing wrong with a straight guy loving something up his bum. "

I agree...I'm more interested in why those who do enjoy this wouldn't entertain the idea of going with a TS girl...I guess that's tied in with social attitudes and taboos too...

By *ok64Man
over a year ago

dudley

"

I have fucked a couple of guys who would identify as straight who started with enjoying pegging. Both tell me the real thing is better "

l would love to try the real thing one day

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Pegging??? Straight men do not allow shit to go up their asses. Its meant to be an exit, not an open door welcoming objects in"

Haha! some bisexual men don't like stuff up their arse either.

over a year ago

"Pegging??? Straight men do not allow shit to go up their asses. Its meant to be an exit, not an open door welcoming objects in

I don't like the idea, nor have I ever tried it (and don't intend to), but I don't judge those who do "

Sounds like you love the idea!

Why else post this thread? Ha

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

"Pegging??? Straight men do not allow shit to go up their asses. Its meant to be an exit, not an open door welcoming objects in

Haha! some bisexual men don't like stuff up their arse either. "

Good point...nor do most straight (or bisexual...or gay for that matter) women!! lol

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

I don't like the idea, nor have I ever tried it (and don't intend to), but I don't judge those who do

Why else post this thread? Ha"

Through interest in everything that goes on out there....

over a year ago

Through interest in everything that goes on out there.... "

You love a good arse Pegging, embrace it! Lol

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

You love a good arse Pegging, embrace it! Lol "

LMAO

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

LMAO "

Anyway, it would never get up there...my Ex use to accuse me of doing squirrel shits...lol

over a year ago

LMAO

Anyway, it would never get up there...my Ex use to accuse me of doing squirrel shits...lol "

Haha got a squeaky bum have you!

over a year ago

I don't like the idea, nor have I ever tried it (and don't intend to), but I don't judge those who do "

That is neither open minded nor adventurous of you, OP

over a year ago

I love getting it in the arse..... Just sayin

over a year ago

I'm a straight man and I like being pegged. It has fuck all to do with sexuality, it feels good!

To answer the OP's question - no, I wouldn't want to be fucked by a convincing TV.

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

That is neither open minded nor adventurous of you, OP "

hehe...no, but it does preserve my closed back passage as well as my closed mind

By *mooth shaftMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

No doesnt interest me pegging or TV. Hate the thought of anything up me arse

over a year ago

"

Lots of guys are put of by attitudes like the idiot second to post. There is nothing wrong with a straight guy loving something up his bum. "

Should i report this thing(whatever you consider yourself) or not?

The forum is used to state opinions. Am i correct. I stated my opinion, and it will not change. Some may say it is or i am simpleminded, but you are free to have your own opinion.

The 2nd idiot.

over a year ago

I've never been pegged and seriously doubt the opportunity will arise for it, despite having purchased a strap-on, never mind being fucked by a TS

over a year ago

"To the guys out there (and there seem to be a fair few of you). How much of a departure/leap would it be, to be fucked by a totally convincing and feminie transexual girl? Are there any guys who have found they enjoyed pegging and eventually moved on to wanting to try the real dick of a TS girl? If not, what are your reservations or what puts you off?"

I suspect it largely depends if someone is bisexual or not. My straight partner wouldn't, my bisexual partner would.

over a year ago

"

Lots of guys are put of by attitudes like the idiot second to post. There is nothing wrong with a straight guy loving something up his bum.

The forum is used to state opinions. Am i correct. I stated my opinion, and it will not change. Some may say it is or i am simpleminded, but you are free to have your own opinion.

The 2nd idiot. "

How incredibly bigoted of you.

over a year ago

"

The 2nd idiot. "

You have a disgusting attitude towards trans people and tvs.

over a year ago

"

The 2nd idiot.

You have a disgusting attitude towards trans people and tvs."

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

"To the guys out there (and there seem to be a fair few of you). How much of a departure/leap would it be, to be fucked by a totally convincing and feminie transexual girl? Are there any guys who have found they enjoyed pegging and eventually moved on to wanting to try the real dick of a TS girl? If not, what are your reservations or what puts you off?

I suspect it largely depends if someone is bisexual or not. My straight partner wouldn't, my bisexual partner would."

This opens a whole other debate...is a man who is attracted to transexual girls bisexual? Especially if he is not attracted to men or masculinity? Or is he just broadminded enough to accept and act upon his attraction to women who were born a different gender??

over a year ago

"To the guys out there (and there seem to be a fair few of you). How much of a departure/leap would it be, to be fucked by a totally convincing and feminie transexual girl? Are there any guys who have found they enjoyed pegging and eventually moved on to wanting to try the real dick of a TS girl? If not, what are your reservations or what puts you off?

I suspect it largely depends if someone is bisexual or not. My straight partner wouldn't, my bisexual partner would.

This opens a whole other debate...is a man who is attracted to transexual girls bisexual? Especially if he is not attracted to men or masculinity? Or is he just broadminded enough to accept and act upon his attraction to women who were born a different gender??"

Are they crossdressers or trans women? My straight partner dated a trans woman and obviously treated her as a woman for sex. She didn't put her genetalia into his anus, but she did fuck him with a strap on once. She didn't want to use her penis for sex because she didn't feel it was part of her.

I think many trans women would not have any desire to fuck someone. That's generally not who they are.

over a year ago

I enjoy pegging with the misses and see it more as a role play alternative to our sex life. It turns me on to know that she gets really arroused to the point of climax when she does it. Maybe it's the way I am wired, but I have never had any urge to be penetrated by a real cock. I am not totally dismissing the possibility, you can never tell how you will feel tomorrow!

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

"

I think many trans women would not have any desire to fuck someone. That's generally not who they are."

I think that is probably very true for the majority.

over a year ago

Why does putting something up your bum, make you start to find men sexually attractive? By your logic, having a wank would also mean your not straight. I mean, your touching a cock!

Oh yes, nobody puts shit up their bum. That would be like trying to play snooker with a piece of rope.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Ok can you keep it civil rather than calling each other idiots. No matter if you agree with someone or not, they are allowed an opinion just like everyone

over a year ago

"Ok can you keep it civil rather than calling each other idiots. No matter if you agree with someone or not, they are allowed an opinion just like everyone"

It's not acceptable to call trans people 'things' though. Whichever way you look at it.

over a year ago

"Ok can you keep it civil rather than calling each other idiots. No matter if you agree with someone or not, they are allowed an opinion just like everyone

It's not acceptable to call trans people 'things' though. Whichever way you look at it."

Totally agree. It's very bigoted and unacceptable.

over a year ago

I was going to add my experience but as this has descended into squabbling I think I will pass.

over a year ago

Love being pegged don't consider a strap on wielding hottie to be the same as a cock and would not want one. Just happy to be comfortable in myself to allow my sexy partner to have her way.

Don't find it a gay bi act at all. Same as having a prostrate massage which is awesome!!!!!!!

Shame threads sometimes descend into such a farce.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Ok can you keep it civil rather than calling each other idiots. No matter if you agree with someone or not, they are allowed an opinion just like everyone

It's not acceptable to call trans people 'things' though. Whichever way you look at it."

All comes under me asking people to be civil.

over a year ago

One of my men friends likes me fucking him with a strap on. He's shown an interest in beautiful tgirls with big cocks and boobs. He wouldn't be interested in a man. He likes beautiful women who have a cock. Now there's a conundrum for the labellers out there

over a year ago

Nothing ventured...

over a year ago

Just picking up on this

I am bisexual and will fuck and be fucked in right circumstances and love being fucking when hubby is fucking his wife/partner

over a year ago

"

The 2nd idiot. "

Opinion it may be but it was hardly a constructive post.

I accept that trans people are a confusing bunch to people desperate to label everyone but calling someone a 'thing' is not ok.

over a year ago

Yet to experience other, really interested in doing though. More interested in the real thing from a sexy TS though

over a year ago

rubbish

anal is a sexual act not a sexuality

I've played with many guys arses who are straight

over a year ago

do guys use suction cup Dildo

over a year ago

We would both go there.