Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

When does sexy become friendly

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A totally serious question how many messages would you exchange with someone before you end up going from meeting up for some sexy fun to just being chat mates?

I have been chatting to lots of ladies and I don't want to put anyone off by being to blunt but seems a lot of them would rather exchange mobiles numbers and text regularly rather than just going for it.

Personally I find it easier to do the sexy fun first to see if we both suit each other than stay friends or keep in touch afterwards.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"A totally serious question how many messages would you exchange with someone before you end up going from meeting up for some sexy fun to just being chat mates?

I have been chatting to lots of ladies and I don't want to put anyone off by being to blunt but seems a lot of them would rather exchange mobiles numbers and text regularly rather than just going for it.

Personally I find it easier to do the sexy fun first to see if we both suit each other than stay friends or keep in touch afterwards."

I think you're just going to have to cut to the chase and ask to meet.

over a year ago

Tried that and then hear nothing more back.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Tried that and then hear nothing more back."

Then I think you have your answer.

It's difficult isn't it, we like a bit of a chat by message before we meet and there are people we message who we will meet eventually but our diaries rarely match.

Good luck.

over a year ago

Yes it can be difficult i suppose its trying to find a balance between the two.

Post new Message to Thread