Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Couples with selfies, why?

Jump to newest

By *artinigirl112 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Mainly Warrington, also S London & N Wales

Obviously we have a lot of fake couples on here and one thing we consider is the pics. If the pictures of the woman are selfies tend to think the couple are fake as why would it be necessary to take a selfie?

Any comments please.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ighland_RoseCouple
over a year ago

Brigadoon

Because I take better photos of me than he does. Simple as that.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Obviously we have a lot of fake couples on here and one thing we consider is the pics. If the pictures of the woman are selfies tend to think the couple are fake as why would it be necessary to take a selfie?

Any comments please."

yes you havnt thought that theory out very well a lot of pics we take of ourselves are in our horny moments which quite often are on our own you can't generalise like that xx

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

"Obviously we have a lot of fake couples on here and one thing we consider is the pics. If the pictures of the woman are selfies tend to think the couple are fake as why would it be necessary to take a selfie?

Any comments please."

Many of my pics of me are selfies because I'm a control freak when it comes to photos. People know how to take better photos of themselves. And I agree with the other poster, we often take pics of ourselves when we are apart to send each other. A really flawed theory.

over a year ago

"Because I take better photos of me than he does. Simple as that."

This.

over a year ago

Lots of mine are selfies because I took them when the monkey was away for work to send to him...they've ended up on here because I liked them at the time and still do...

over a year ago

There is no excuse why both of the couples shouldn't be in the same pic, just put the camera on self timing or video yourself and select the best frame when editing.

By *he horny kinkstersCouple
over a year ago

North West

"Lots of mine are selfies because I took them when the monkey was away for work to send to him...they've ended up on here because I liked them at the time and still do..."

This.

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

I sometimes take pictures while Bradley is at work (plus, his pictures of me just don't look as good as the ones I take myself!).

over a year ago

It's all about the angles....

over a year ago

When we are playing usually the last thing on our mind is pictures. When we are apart we both love to send teasing photos, some of these make it on here.

Plus as others have said I prefer taking my own as I'm fussy as they come about what lumps and bumps are showing and people rarely have the patience to shoot show repeat like I feel the need for!

over a year ago

The world is obsessed with selfies! Its not necessarily something sinister

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

"Lots of mine are selfies because I took them when the monkey was away for work to send to him...they've ended up on here because I liked them at the time and still do..."

This....plus we take them when the mood takes us and we might not be together at that time.

over a year ago

same here with most of ours but have to say the ones hubby took have got the most fabs...which he reminds me quite often! lol

By *ighland_RoseCouple
over a year ago

Brigadoon

"There is no excuse why both of the couples shouldn't be in the same pic, just put the camera on self timing or video yourself and select the best frame when editing."

My bf lives 450 miles away. That's a damn good excuse.

over a year ago

Same here ..

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"I sometimes take pictures while Bradley is at work (plus, his pictures of me just don't look as good as the ones I take myself!). "

This

over a year ago

This, and Mrs l like to take pics and send them to me either while I'm or has a little morning surprise

over a year ago

Any comments please."

We have to coz we're fake

over a year ago

Because what the fucks it got to do with anyone else how someone runs their profile?

over a year ago

"There is no excuse why both of the couples shouldn't be in the same pic, just put the camera on self timing or video yourself and select the best frame when editing."

Says the oracle on profiles

By *ust Ms LovinWoman
over a year ago

birmingham

Any comments please.

Many of my pics of me are selfies because I'm a control freak when it comes to photos. People know how to take better photos of themselves. And I agree with the other poster, we often take pics of ourselves when we are apart to send each other. A really flawed theory. "

Generally the pics I post on here are ones I've sent to cheeky while he's at work or we are apart

By *nDeexXxCouple
over a year ago

Rossendale

We play together but don't live together. So we have some selfies and some couple pics

By *hazkiandCouple
over a year ago

crawley

over a year ago

Same here!! Plus he likes to see what I've been doing

By *ilandlarryCouple
over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

Because people can take pictures however they see fit and post them on here.

If you don't think they are real then move on to the next person/couple

over a year ago

This is a similar reason to why we have quite a few selfies. Many of the photos we take are to send to one another And we then put them on here

By *ust4fun26Couple
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I am the same as some of the replies - I work from home e works in an office. We sometimes spend our day sending each other naughty photos and sometimes I think 'ooh that's a nice one for fab' and put it on. Simple.

over a year ago

"I am the same as some of the replies - I work from home e works in an office. We sometimes spend our day sending each other naughty photos and sometimes I think 'ooh that's a nice one for fab' and put it on. Simple. "

I always have to go Look. I love thinking what was the story behind the naughty photo to a partner

over a year ago

Any comments please."

Are you saying,you think a lot of single women are pretending to be couples?

By *lack Shoe Red SoulCouple
over a year ago

North Hampshire

Because as previously stated - they are generally taken to tease the other half .....

It's not fecking rocket science it's just a selfie!!!

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

I like taking photos and sending them to the BF. Quite a few of the lingerie ones end up on our couples profile. We also have a few of us together where you can see us but not identify us. He also sends me selfies and I find them incredibly sexy because they have his face in, but as a result they're not for public consumption. If people think we're fakes as a result then that's entirely up to them.

By *edonistic ExplorersCouple
over a year ago

Stratford

Ummm. Ours isn't a selfie...!

By *estmidscoupleCouple
over a year ago

West Midlands

to be fair the one pic of us facially is the verification pic and we look like serial killers, worst pic ever. So now we stick to pics with K facially and er body parts of me. If I could get a nice pic taken of us that would be great

over a year ago

cos sometimes i send him a pic and he says put that on the profile - simple really

over a year ago

Us too! Plus we never agree on a 'good' photo of both of us... We'd be taking pics forever !

over a year ago

Same here

over a year ago

Because men are lazy and can't be bothered to take photos. Obviously

By *arks_coupleCouple
over a year ago

Warwick

Guys, learn to take photos. The Mrs will thank you for them, and you'll probably have a good time taking them!!!

By *artinigirl112 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Mainly Warrington, also S London & N Wales

"

Are you saying,you think a lot of single women are pretending to be couples?"

No men pretending to be couples.

======================================

Anyway thanks for the constructive replies guess we are not of the selfies generation and this was clearly a wrong assumption which is why I asked to be put right.

Not really clear why the question drew some aggressive responses.

No not saying anything about what people should be putting on their profiles just trying to find more ways of sorting the fakes. If you are not troubled by them then I am pleased for you for some reason we seem to attract them.

Post new Message to Thread