Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Cock Rings

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Apologies in advance if this is one of those repetitive questions!

I've been looking at cock rings but know nothing about them. I fancied a metal one but reading into it, they advise that metal ones are for the more professional cock ring wearer.

Is a cock ring better if it's just round the cock, or round the cock and balls? I kind of like the idea of the cock and balls versions, but don't know if there's any difference.

And what's a good starting point for me? I'm no donkey dick but I'm about 8 inches with a good girth I'm told.

Any advice will be greatly received.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

*gratefully

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Go for a rubber one first. Look at FORT TROFF online and don't worry bout it being in the States, very good and reliable service and high quality stuff. GOOGLE the price for a conversion into sterling.

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Cock & balls, if you ask me...

But I don't know about procuring such things - the missus occasionally buys me one as a pressie.

over a year ago

Is there any difference in what it does between having a cock ring against a cock & balls ring?

By *hazkiandCouple
over a year ago

crawley

I got ian some rubber ones with bumps and rubber spikes on, and although they are great fun i do feel for him when it comes to taking them off, its sometimes a two person job!

over a year ago

That was my worry with a metal one. So does your cock go down again enough to get it off or do you have to get them off to release your cock, if you know what I mean?

Sorry for so many questions.

over a year ago

You can get one that looks like tubing and you can adjust the size my man has one its fantastic

By *hazkiandCouple
over a year ago

crawley

Well i can only speak for ian,but it does't go down as such, just gets very tight, i usually have to get my little finger under it to get a grip enough to stretch it wide enough to release him. Then i feel i have to kiss it better

By *ick_u_nudeMan
over a year ago

Cambridge

I have rubber and metal ones, different sizes. One of my latest photos shows me wearing 3 of them. One of the metal ones surrounds cock and balls while another slides along my shaft and turns me on in a serious way!

I'd like to get a wide - half-inch to inch size one for the base of my cock. I've seen them in photos - thinking I need to buy one.

over a year ago

I've dabbled with them in the past but they never done enough to make it really worth it...

The metal ones look great but you need to be careful with them. Especially the ones that go behind the balls. There's been a few times when I've got slightly stuck and couldn't shift an erection enough to take it off.

Best advice is to take a shower and just relax

over a year ago

Start off with the rubber ones and just the ones that go around the penis then try the penis and ball sack one there's loads to choose from and are cheap enough if you don't like them.Enjoy I do like to see my playmate in one hes quite a few different ones but as said above they can be a pain to take off and I do close my eyes and think ouch when he does.

over a year ago

Are these mainly used for guys with large willies?

By *eakcoupleCouple
over a year ago

peak district

Cock and balls, and try a leather strap, which does the job and is adjustable - lovehoney have some.

Post new Message to Thread