Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Fiancée friend???

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Need some advice my fiancée has a very nice friend who I really get on with but I don't know if she is flirting or being friendly?!? I would love to make a move but have a lot to lose...... How can i really test her before I make the move????

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *inchyorksMan
over a year ago

huddersfield

"Need some advice my fiancée has a very nice friend who I really get on with but I don't know if she is flirting or being friendly?!? I would love to make a move but have a lot to lose...... How can i really test her before I make the move????"

Gotta be WUM, if not i have the popcorn!

Reply privately

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

Ask your fiancée. .. friends tell each other everything.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Don't go there! It could be test, if might not be. Either way if your Fiancée finds out it'll probably mean the wedding is off!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Need some advice my fiancée has a very nice friend who I really get on with but I don't know if she is flirting or being friendly?!? I would love to make a move but have a lot to lose...... How can i really test her before I make the move????"

If you want to keep your fiancee...then stay well clear...wonder how you would feel if she thought the same about your best mate

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just talk to her, be a man about it I guess your fiancé knows you're on here?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Obvious question is why have you got a fiancee

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can you smell it.........?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Can you smell it.........?"

Sniff sniff..yup

Reply privately

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

Just mention it to your other half, it's a win/win situation. If it's a test you get brownie points off the girlfriend which you can take full advantage of before dumping the machiavellian bitch. On the other hand if it's true you have a chance of a threesome.

What's not to like?

Reply privately

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

So is your fiancee into the whole cuckold, bull relationship.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

You do have a lot to lose, your fiancee not so much. Why are you even contemplating this?

Reply privately

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Your fiancee has obviously got wind of you being on here cheating and is giving you enough rope to hang yourself by asking her best friend to prove it.

Reply privately

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

Clever fiancée.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ask your Fiance if you can bang her mate. I'm reckoning she will be up for it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Your fiancee has obviously got wind of you being on here cheating and is giving you enough rope to hang yourself by asking her best friend to prove it. "

Possible.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Let's not jump to conclusions or assume anything. His fiancé may know about his pre - marital activities, she may be on here too for all we know.

My advice is this. Never shit on your own doorstep. Things like this always come back to haunt you

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Your fiancee has obviously got wind of you being on here cheating and is giving you enough rope to hang yourself by asking her best friend to prove it. "

Do women really do this?

Reply privately

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

"Your fiancee has obviously got wind of you being on here cheating and is giving you enough rope to hang yourself by asking her best friend to prove it.

Do women really do this?"

People still go on jersey kyle and Jerry springer. So yes I imagine so.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Let's not jump to conclusions or assume anything. His fiancé may know about his pre - marital activities, she may be on here too for all we know.

My advice is this. Never shit on your own doorstep. Things like this always come back to haunt you"

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Your fiancee has obviously got wind of you being on here cheating and is giving you enough rope to hang yourself by asking her best friend to prove it.

Do women really do this?

People still go on jersey kyle and Jerry springer. So yes I imagine so."

I honestly can't imagine asking a friend to test my fiance. If I thought he was a wrong 'un to that extent it would already be curtains.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Can you smell it.........?

Sniff sniff..yup

"

Have neither of you ever had a women flirt with you then?

Reply privately

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

There is a difference between being flirted with and coming onto Public forum to ask whether to cheat or not.

Flattery is nice but take the compliment for what it is.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Are you for real!?!?!?!?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Add some cock pics to your profile as their very popular with the ladies from what we've heard and then show her your profile one day when you 2 are alone. You'll be balls deep within minutes absolutely guarantee it

Reply privately

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan
over a year ago

London

Look just sit you're fiance and her best friend down show them you're fab profile as you start to strip off then say "when you finish reading i'll be in the bedroom waiting to sart our threesome" come on now what could go wrong

Reply privately