Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Social meet with play added

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok, I should know but just wondering the best things to wear for a social meet but I know I will be playing too.

Im going to my local town to meet him so have to wear clothes that dont look too obvious but that are easy to get off. Sick of wearing the same thing, would love to wear heels but as im going out early afternoon, so will be daylight still, cant really overdress.

Advice would be good please, but be nice. Maria

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A nice summer dress with the added bonus of sexy undies underneath. Small heels or a wedge would look good too.

Good luck, hope it's a good meet

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Ok, I should know but just wondering the best things to wear for a social meet but I know I will be playing too.

Im going to my local town to meet him so have to wear clothes that dont look too obvious but that are easy to get off. Sick of wearing the same thing, would love to wear heels but as im going out early afternoon, so will be daylight still, cant really overdress.

Advice would be good please, but be nice. Maria "

Who says you can't overdress?

There are no rules on not wearing heels in the daytime. Women wear heels to work all over the world. Black pencil skirt, stockings and heels... no-one but you knows you're wearing stockings. Business dress is easy to pull off in the daytime whilst remaining a bit naughty underneath and vanilla on the outside.

over a year ago

From a male point of view....a an above knee skirt or at least a loose flowing one. A blouse with buttons.

As for underwear....wear whatever makes you feel sexy! After all, only you and your meet will know. Or wear nothing underneath your skirt, whatever you are comfortable in.

You needn't be overtly sexy, even if playing later. While unwrapping a present is fun, its what is inside.

Have fun!

over a year ago

Why can't you overdress? Who says? Don't conform to what others expect for a given situation. Do your own thing. If you wanna go out looking glamorous, go for it and everyone else be damned.

over a year ago

"A nice summer dress with the added bonus of sexy undies underneath. Small heels or a wedge would look good too.

Good luck, hope it's a good meet "

Thank you. I'll try this out as ive a few days yet

over a year ago

"From a male point of view....a an above knee skirt or at least a loose flowing one. A blouse with buttons.

As for underwear....wear whatever makes you feel sexy! After all, only you and your meet will know. Or wear nothing underneath your skirt, whatever you are comfortable in.

You needn't be overtly sexy, even if playing later. While unwrapping a present is fun, its what is inside.

Have fun!"

Good idea but my skirt is a bit small. I'll save this one for future

over a year ago

"Ok, I should know but just wondering the best things to wear for a social meet but I know I will be playing too.

Advice would be good please, but be nice. Maria

Who says you can't overdress?

There are no rules on not wearing heels in the daytime. Women wear heels to work all over the world. Black pencil skirt, stockings and heels... no-one but you knows you're wearing stockings. Business dress is easy to pull off in the daytime whilst remaining a bit naughty underneath and vanilla on the outside.

"

I'll do the naughty secretary look one day. thank you

over a year ago

"Why can't you overdress? Who says? Don't conform to what others expect for a given situation. Do your own thing. If you wanna go out looking glamorous, go for it and everyone else be damned."

Will do thank you

over a year ago

A wrap around dress with just a bra. Stockings optional

Post new Message to Thread