Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

I am still Bi

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As it states in my profile i am indeed bisexual. I'm now in a relationship, with a woman. Happily so too!

We went out last weekend to a club, and now I'm with a woman, somehow my sexuality has changed and I'm now labelled by others as a lesbian?!

Had i taken a man I'd still have been bisexual, nobody would've suddenly assumed i was straight?!

Has anybody else experienced this?

Do others on here who classify themselves as bi, do so just in play or would they in reality have a same sex relationship?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Nope, I just like a bit of cock occasionally, for which I usually go to the sauna, but would not consider entering into a relationship with another man

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"...

Do others on here who classify themselves as bi, do so just in play or would they in reality have a same sex relationship?"

Experienced the same- yes. Too many people (gay and straight) seem to think your sexuality refers only to your current partner.

I have had relationships with men and women.

Many women only pretend to be bi to get male attention. Many only play bi but won't have a same sex relationship.

I think the amount of people that are bisexual both in sexual activity and relationships is very very few.

over a year ago

"As it states in my profile i am indeed bisexual. I'm now in a relationship, with a woman. Happily so too!

We went out last weekend to a club, and now I'm with a woman, somehow my sexuality has changed and I'm now labelled by others as a lesbian?!

Had i taken a man I'd still have been bisexual, nobody would've suddenly assumed i was straight?!

Do others on here who classify themselves as bi, do so just in play or would they in reality have a same sex relationship?"

I've found the opposite. When dating a man people assume I'm straight. When dating a woman people assume I'm bisexual. It's a slow erosion of women's sexuality.

For what it's worth if someone forced me to be monogamous it would be with a woman. I much prefer relationships with women.

By *redrobCouple (MM)
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

"As it states in my profile i am indeed bisexual. I'm now in a relationship, with a woman. Happily so too!

We are in a same sex relationship and we both love and enjoy sex with both sexes. We have both always had relationships with both same and opposite sexes while always being honest about who we are and what we usually want.

over a year ago

I'd love a relationship with a man but I love my wife way more

over a year ago

im bi but cant imagine having a full on relationship with just a woman - as much as i seek out and play with ladies and go to as many lady only events as i can - i come away wanting my fella xx

over a year ago

I usrd tp gp to clubs with my best mate who is male and everyone persumed we were a couple and looked shocked when we played alone. Was so sick of the remarks i stopped going. Also men grabbing at you when you are walking about its bloody bad manners.

I do have bisexual friends and had bisexual lovers ( woman) and we had a few people think they were a lesbian couple not bi female and lesbian female.

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

As a rule we just ask.

You could be bi but only into one of us anyway. So even if you are bi it's a bit of an assumption to assume you find us both equally attractive.

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

I was having a similar discussion at an LGBTQ conference last week. People don't seem to accept bi-sexual as a 'thing'. Either you are straight because you are with someone of the opposite sex or gay/lesbian if you are with the same sex.

The amount of times people I was speaking to have come across this was unreal.

over a year ago

"LGBTQ"

What's the Q stand for?

I don't think you have to have preference or none to be bi (relationshipwise) if you find both sexes sexually attractive then fine. But you should have to settle down with one or the other to qualify as bi. It also doesn't make you gay if you have a relationship with the same sex

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

"LGBTQ

What's the Q stand for?

"

Queer - currently the way to include everyone that identifies as something other than LGB or T.

over a year ago

I'm not queer. I might be considered a bit odd though.

over a year ago

"LGBTQ

What's the Q stand for?

Queer - currently the way to include everyone that identifies as something other than LGB or T."

The usual acronym now is LGBTQ* - with the * representing those who were born intersex.

over a year ago

I dont believe sexuality is something you can label. I see it more of a scale. Some people are more bi than others. I've never been with a guy. Don't have the urge at the minute but I'd never say never.

Its more 60 shades of grey than black and white.

But this is only my opinion.

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

"LGBTQ

What's the Q stand for?

Queer - currently the way to include everyone that identifies as something other than LGB or T.

The usual acronym now is LGBTQ* - with the * representing those who were born intersex."

Ahhhhhh, we haven't added the * yet. Sure they will for next year's conference though.

over a year ago

"LGBTQ

What's the Q stand for?

Queer - currently the way to include everyone that identifies as something other than LGB or T."

Ah I thought it might be funny how words change isn't it. Once gay meant happy and queer ment slightly ill.

over a year ago

"Nope, I just like a bit of cock occasionally, for which I usually go to the sauna, but would not consider entering into a relationship with another man "

Pffffft *flounces out to put bijou residence in CCL up for sale*

over a year ago

thank you all for your input.

I'm really not bothered what anybody thinks or says about me or my sexuality anyway, just find it all very ammusing really.

I am and will always only ever be me, regardless of who i share a bed with at night.

Blimey, we had a proper grown up discussion without any nastiness or judgements made.

Whoop whoop whooop!!

Y'all ROCK!!

Now go forth and fuck whichever gender you so wish to!!!

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Nope, I just like a bit of cock occasionally, for which I usually go to the sauna, but would not consider entering into a relationship with another man

Pffffft *flounces out to put bijou residence in CCL up for sale* "

Ah Doc, yer know I you though

over a year ago

I'm a very experienced bi sexual lady but prefer to have relationships with men.Its all relative really.

over a year ago

"

I'm a very experienced bi sexual lady but prefer to have relationships with men.Its all relative really. "

Relative?

Not sure really how you mean.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm bi and married to a lady. I couldn't see myself in a relationship with a man.

over a year ago

"Nope, I just like a bit of cock occasionally, for which I usually go to the sauna, but would not consider entering into a relationship with another man

Pffffft *flounces out to put bijou residence in CCL up for sale*

Ah Doc, yer know I you though "

Don't go fluttering those eyelashes at me

Post new Message to Thread