Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Height question...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just realised something and wanna ask opinions.

Ok when there's a big height difference, say a foot or over, what problems do you have fucking etc (if any). Mentioned doggy in another thread and realised the guy must have to bend down a fair bit for us to do this. And i'm gonna take a sneaky look next time, if i remember to.

Maybe give out tips if you want, i've not found any problems yet but 'we're all the same lying down' aren't we...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mrs N is 4ft 10, I'm 6ft 3.

We get by perfectly well, doggy usually means she goes on the bed or sofa while I stand behind, or the stairs

Never not been able to get into positions because of height.

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Cowgirl would work fine

Spoons would prob get easier

Use cushions or furniture to even things up?

The height difference (in either direction)can be quite exciting - it emphasises the variation in partner.

over a year ago

"Mrs N is 4ft 10, I'm 6ft 3.

We get by perfectly well, doggy usually means she goes on the bed or sofa while I stand behind, or the stairs

Never not been able to get into positions because of height. "

Yeah that's a big height difference!

I so wanna have sex on my stairs, just realised i've never done that.

over a year ago

I so wanna have sex on my stairs, just realised i've never done that."

Stairs are great. Especially if you can't wait to get to the bedroom

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

We're almost identical height, so the standing up ones involve careful leg placement, other than that I'm a firm believer in 'where there's a will'.

Or is this just a subtle thread to get me to repost that pic of me on Mrs ddc's shoulders?

Mr ddc

over a year ago

"Cowgirl would work fine

Spoons would prob get easier

Use cushions or furniture to even things up?

The height difference (in either direction)can be quite exciting - it emphasises the variation in partner. "

Yeah i especially think it's really sexy having a big height difference too, hoping to find someone over 7ft one day.

I so wanna have sex on my stairs, just realised i've never done that.

Stairs are great. Especially if you can't wait to get to the bedroom "

I definitely gonna give them a go now you mentioned it, well this topic went better than i thought it would already. Thanks for the idea.

over a year ago

"We're almost identical height, so the standing up ones involve careful leg placement, other than that I'm a firm believer in 'where there's a will'.

Or is this just a subtle thread to get me to repost that pic of me on Mrs ddc's shoulders?

Mr ddc"

Lol, post it if you want to? I'll look, it definitely sounds interesting.

over a year ago

We have a foot difference and it makes some positions a bit more awkward. Missionary for example means no kissing and my chest in her face. Doggy, spooning, reverse cowgirl, end of bed play and most variations of sitting works perfectly well. In the shower it starts to look more like training for the ski hols than sex and is hard work. Lifting up against a wall works better than with taller people though. Stairs are a massive help for standing up sex but we don't have any in the house which is a shame.

More equal in height makes it all a bit easier but it isn't exactly the end of the world

over a year ago

I have a friend thats almost same height as me and I have one over 6 ft and i can do the same possitions with both of them

By *he horny kinkstersCouple
over a year ago

North West

The only issue we have is that either the kitchen worktop is too high or I'm not tall enough.

over a year ago

"Just realised something and wanna ask opinions.

Ok when there's a big height difference, say a foot or over, what problems do you have fucking etc (if any). Mentioned doggy in another thread and realised the guy must have to bend down a fair bit for us to do this. And i'm gonna take a sneaky look next time, if i remember to.

Maybe give out tips if you want, i've not found any problems yet but 'we're all the same lying down' aren't we... "

I'm 5ft tall. My partners are all between 6ft and 6ft4. We've never had any problems.

(For doggy, they just split their legs a little more.)

over a year ago

I'm 5'1" but never had a problem, though the 5" heels help x x

over a year ago

I'm 5'2". My meets have been between 5'7" and 6'2", and there have been no difficulties with anything really. Up against a wall is much easier with the taller ones, but there are no other physical impracticalities. The power dynamics are very different though.

Post new Message to Thread