Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

I want multiple orgasms!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

but I can't have them!

I just have one huge one that knocks me out and I'm sooo sensitive then, there's no way I could build up to another right after.

Are they as good as what I've heard?!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That's a shame. My ex used to try counting orgasms, but kept losing count. If her reaction was anything to go by, then yes

over a year ago

Do you play for longer and enjoy it more because you know that you get knocked out when you orgasm and that's the end of play? Do you still enjoy it or just want to experience new things?

over a year ago

"but I can't have them!

I just have one huge one that knocks me out and I'm sooo sensitive then, there's no way I could build up to another right after.

Are they as good as what I've heard?!"

Ditto to this. If I can manage to cum at all (very rare) then it does me in and takes me half an hour to be able to be touched again.

By *iceshortsMan
over a year ago

South East

[Removed by poster at 06/09/15 18:44:52]

By *iceshortsMan
over a year ago

South East

[Removed by poster at 06/09/15 18:49:22]

By *iceshortsMan
over a year ago

South East

"but I can't have them!

I would offer yes. Let a man you trust slowly take your there and appropriately force you into the second and more. There is a tendency for women to push away at the first climax. Find a man who reads you well at that point and gets you to the next. You may need to submit to him for that moment.

over a year ago

I've relatively recently discovered the pleasure of seeing, feeling, and hearing a lady who can orgasm over and again. It is a nice feeling having a body underneath you responding so greedily. I love it.

But I'd hate this to be yet another "thing" that people feel under pressure for their body to do.

over a year ago

Yeah they're good. I've only ever had 4 in a row once, not sure how it happened even, but it was really amazing. Some guys can make me cum more than once, even if i wasn't feeling horny coz i already came they can turn me back on again as soon as sensitivity has gone.

Guys who can make me cum more than once i usually find highly physically attractive so i think that has something to do with it as well as their technique.

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"but I can't have them!

I would have to say yes.

Not sure if I am lucky or unusual, but I normally have multiple orgasms.

They range from a gentle release sort of feeling to whole body spasms.

It might depend of whether your orgasm is vaginal or clitoral. Try the opposite to usual and see if you can have another.

If nothing else you'll have fun experimentling

Nita

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

"but I can't have them!

im exactly the same, i wonder if multiple orgasms are less intense... if so ill gladly stick with my whopper

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"I've relatively recently discovered the pleasure of seeing, feeling, and hearing a lady who can orgasm over and again. It is a nice feeling having a body underneath you responding so greedily. I love it.

But I'd hate this to be yet another "thing" that people feel under pressure for their body to do. "

I agree, as long as you enjoy yourself, having an orgasm or not and how many is not important.

over a year ago

I have them frequently. It's rare I have one big one. I'm extremely sensitive because of my nerves and it can get like torture for me when someone keeps stimulating me. The first one is the strongest and the subsequent ones spread out all over my body,starting from low in my abdomen. Some are like a little electric shock pulsing through me. I don't count them,I have no idea how many I have as they meld into each other. The little spasms afterwards can drive me nuts

over a year ago

i had a girl one time , she had never had multiple orgasms before , she said she felt as if her head was going to explode , she loved it lol

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"but I can't have them!

I would offer yes. Let a man you trust slowly take your there and appropriately force you into the second and more. There is a tendency for women to push away at the first climax. Find a man who reads you well at that point and gets you to the next. You may need to submit to him for that moment. "

I am incredibly sensitive right after its almost painful to touch so I know I couldn't be brought to another orgasm...actually nobody has really tried that hard because I just can't take it. Hmmm forced into another is interesting....

By *andy6677Man
over a year ago

crewe

Multiple orgasms depend on how your body reacts to stimulation and who helps stimulate you xx Ive made one woman have multiple orgasms purely through using gentle but firm thrusts not that it works for everyone xxx Ive had multiple orgasms myself but only through use of my prostate massager xxx Great feeling but cant stand up straight after lol xxxx

By *iceshortsMan
over a year ago

South East

"but I can't have them!

I would offer yes. Let a man you trust slowly take your there and appropriately force you into the second and more. There is a tendency for women to push away at the first climax. Find a man who reads you well at that point and gets you to the next. You may need to submit to him for that moment.

I am incredibly sensitive right after its almost painful to touch so I know I couldn't be brought to another orgasm...actually nobody has really tried that hard because I just can't take it. Hmmm forced into another is interesting...."

Well you have very lovely lips x

over a year ago

I get them a lot so much so that someone asked if I really had cum( I've never faked)

over a year ago

You have to just keep going after the first one. Try using a toy a few times first

over a year ago

"but I can't have them!

I'm the same, I've never cum more than once in a session

guess we're just all different

over a year ago

"but I can't have them!

i was like that until i got my doxy , now that gives me multiple orgasms

over a year ago

"I have them frequently. It's rare I have one big one. I'm extremely sensitive because of my nerves and it can get like torture for me when someone keeps stimulating me. The first one is the strongest and the subsequent ones spread out all over my body,starting from low in my abdomen. Some are like a little electric shock pulsing through me. I don't count them,I have no idea how many I have as they meld into each other. The little spasms afterwards can drive me nuts "

Does multiple orgasms mean more than one in a session? Like say 3 in an hour? Or one after another that keep going after the first one? I thought the little spasms afterwards are like aftershocks. Where you jump a bit like a static electric shock. But the same orgasm continuing for a while, not new ones. Confused.

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

"Let a man you trust slowly take your there and appropriately force you into the second and more. There is a tendency for women to push away at the first climax. Find a man who reads you well at that point and gets you to the next. You may need to submit to him for that moment.

I am incredibly sensitive right after its almost painful to touch so I know I couldn't be brought to another orgasm...actually nobody has really tried that hard because I just can't take it. Hmmm forced into another is interesting...."

Forced into it is...liberating...I don't surrender very often but with one person I can because there is trust to be safe in letting go. I feel a need to surrender very soon reading this thread

over a year ago

"but I can't have them!

hey that's the beauty of being human we are all different I met a woman on fab who can orgasm 80 times in session and that's not exaggerating she also had two continuous orgasms that lasted over 5 minutes a piece and I've only met her and one other woman who could do that ,many are like you just one is enough xx

over a year ago

"I have them frequently. It's rare I have one big one. I'm extremely sensitive because of my nerves and it can get like torture for me when someone keeps stimulating me. The first one is the strongest and the subsequent ones spread out all over my body,starting from low in my abdomen. Some are like a little electric shock pulsing through me. I don't count them,I have no idea how many I have as they meld into each other. The little spasms afterwards can drive me nuts

Does multiple orgasms mean more than one in a session? Like say 3 in an hour? Or one after another that keep going after the first one? I thought the little spasms afterwards are like aftershocks. Where you jump a bit like a static electric shock. But the same orgasm continuing for a while, not new ones. Confused. "

I'd say the electric shocks are your body responding to sensory overload, so not exactly orgasm, more the result, as for multiple orgasm, it's usually consecutive, however, some people reference it as during one session. Ffs, just talking about this makes me shiver and moan

over a year ago

I can have lots of little ones. It is good, can't deny that, but your big one could be worth 10 of my little ones, we're all different so you will never know! Embrace the way your body works and make the most of it

By *iceshortsMan
over a year ago

South East

"Let a man you trust slowly take your there and appropriately force you into the second and more. There is a tendency for women to push away at the first climax. Find a man who reads you well at that point and gets you to the next. You may need to submit to him for that moment.

I am incredibly sensitive right after its almost painful to touch so I know I couldn't be brought to another orgasm...actually nobody has really tried that hard because I just can't take it. Hmmm forced into another is interesting....

Forced into it is...liberating...I don't surrender very often but with one person I can because there is trust to be safe in letting go. I feel a need to surrender very soon reading this thread "

Avail yourself fair maiden

By *iceshortsMan
over a year ago

South East

[Removed by poster at 06/09/15 22:12:23]

By *iceshortsMan
over a year ago

South East

"I have them frequently. It's rare I have one big one. I'm extremely sensitive because of my nerves and it can get like torture for me when someone keeps stimulating me. The first one is the strongest and the subsequent ones spread out all over my body,starting from low in my abdomen. Some are like a little electric shock pulsing through me. I don't count them,I have no idea how many I have as they meld into each other. The little spasms afterwards can drive me nuts

Does multiple orgasms mean more than one in a session? Like say 3 in an hour? Or one after another that keep going after the first one? I thought the little spasms afterwards are like aftershocks. Where you jump a bit like a static electric shock. But the same orgasm continuing for a while, not new ones. Confused. "

Non stop one after the other. Each one filling you with less breath and more pleasure than before. Like bolts that start at your pussy and shudder into your brain

over a year ago

really good i just keep licking to see how many times i can make you girls cum

over a year ago

"really good i just keep licking to see how many times i can make you girls cum"

I'm terrible. I get so engrossed sometimes, I genuinely can't tell if the woman I'm with has cum or orgasmed

over a year ago

i cum easy but there are times when we have just been slow and steady and built up the passion - stopped before and then had the almighty eruptions from us both - one of our most memorable nights from very early on when we first met was just that - so pros and cons -

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

Forced into it is...liberating...I don't surrender very often but with one person I can because there is trust to be safe in letting go. I feel a need to surrender very soon reading this thread

Avail yourself fair maiden "

Lays back naked...spreads my legs....smiles...she's yours

By *iceshortsMan
over a year ago

South East

Avail yourself fair maiden

Lays back naked...spreads my legs....smiles...she's yours "

And she is desired and pursued

Post new Message to Thread