Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Feelings on playing locally

Jump to newest

By *indmill and weetabix OP   Couple
over a year ago

Kettering

We have met and played with local couples as we believe swinging is as much a social past time as well as discreet sexual fun between consentual adults.

We never discuss swinging outside of meets and even when chatting with other swingers we never name names.

But we have just been told by a couple we are too close after they saw our face pics so I presume they know us.

Would knowing or seeing locals be a no no to you or are you more trusting and liberated

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not really that fussed, we know a couple that live with a couple of hundred yards, we know a lady 400 miles away. We're all adults and know to respect each others privacy.

over a year ago

Kettering

"Not really that fussed, we know a couple that live with a couple of hundred yards, we know a lady 400 miles away. We're all adults and know to respect each others privacy. "

Spot on attitude

By *layfulserfMan
over a year ago

Northolt

"Not really that fussed, we know a couple that live with a couple of hundred yards, we know a lady 400 miles away. We're all adults and know to respect each others privacy.

Spot on attitude "

Spot on. There is a couple who I would love to get to know and to become aquainted with, who live very close to me. Have seen them in the street and have respected their privacy and will continue to do so

By *evon DelightCouple
over a year ago

A town in Devon

"Not really that fussed, we know a couple that live with a couple of hundred yards, we know a lady 400 miles away. We're all adults and know to respect each others privacy. "

Totally agree although we have good friends who won't go to our local club in case they are recognised. She works for the council (not an MP! Lol) and he is a secondary school teacher.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We are all adults but I have read some experiences on here from people who have been approached in the street by "friends" from here while with family or even children. Others have been outed at work. We never meet anyone local and it has nothing to do with us not being liberated.

over a year ago

I wasn't suggesting it doesn't happen, just what works for us.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I'm happy meeting locally. Less travelling to do

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"We have met and played with local couples as we believe swinging is as much a social past time as well as discreet sexual fun between consentual adults.

We never discuss swinging outside of meets and even when chatting with other swingers we never name names.

But we have just been told by a couple we are too close after they saw our face pics so I presume they know us.

Would knowing or seeing locals be a no no to you or are you more trusting and liberated "

Only meet locals. Don't fancy someone travelling hours turning up with sweaty bollocks ta. Never had a problem as the adult men I meet are...adults who know the meaning of discretion.

Met my other half on here and he lived a 15 minute drive away.

By *layfulserfMan
over a year ago

Northolt

the best thing about local meets is taht youcan be more spontaneous

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

I've been told I'm too local before.

And that I'm too far away.

I think she was just confused...

Badum tish

over a year ago

My motto is "Don't shit in your own nest". I've recognised folk off here, met a few folk who I've bumped into with their partners and I find it really awkward. Meets now have to be around 10 miles away at least x

over a year ago

Kettering

"We have met and played with local couples as we believe swinging is as much a social past time as well as discreet sexual fun between consentual adults.

Would knowing or seeing locals be a no no to you or are you more trusting and liberated

Only meet locals. Don't fancy someone travelling hours turning up with sweaty bollocks ta. Never had a problem as the adult men I meet are...adults who know the meaning of discretion.

Met my other half on here and he lived a 15 minute drive away."

Discretion is the key to this lifestyle

And it's something we have as our top priority

over a year ago

Would knowing or seeing locals be a no no to you or are you more trusting and liberated "

can't see how it makes any difference really if you only know them by site the only time it might become a problem is if you arrange to meet say in a hotel and money leaves the bank account and you fall out over it

Post new Message to Thread