Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Safe sex

Jump to newest

By *opman1111 OP   Man
over a year ago

belfast

its amazing the amount of male/female profiles that state "safe sex" yet have photos of unprotected sex with different partners/cocks, including anal!! Bit hypocritical if you ask me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh well, leave them to it. It's not affecting you.

over a year ago

Fair few guys i've met are the same, they try it on. People are not 100% honest, especially if it's not to their advantage.

over a year ago

That's right, few say they do safe, but when you meet them they want it bare lol.

By *p4funCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth

"Oh well, leave them to it. It's not affecting you."

over a year ago

I notice this all the time as well, ladies say they only play safe but have bareback pics. I dont understand this at all

over a year ago

We had a meet last week with a very lengthy man....in some of the pictures (not yet added to fab), it looks like he isn't wearing a condom, where in others, it's clearly visible....in both instances, there was a condom on his penis....he was just trying (albeit in vain) to break my waters haha

Anyway, just saying, sometimes, there are times where the condom may just not be visible...

Fatbird

By *opman1111 OP   Man
over a year ago

belfast

"Fair few guys i've met are the same, they try it on. People are not 100% honest, especially if it's not to their advantage."

over a year ago

"I notice this all the time as well, ladies say they only play safe but have bareback pics. I dont understand this at all"

You don't have to understand it, they're not playing bare with you so why even care?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/09/15 17:23:02]

over a year ago

"its amazing the amount of male/female profiles that state "safe sex" yet have photos of unprotected sex with different partners/cocks, including anal!! Bit hypocritical if you ask me."

Yep !!!

over a year ago

"Fair few guys i've met are the same, they try it on. People are not 100% honest, especially if it's not to their advantage. "

Tempted to let them, and then put a status up about being pregnant a few weeks later.

over a year ago

"I notice this all the time as well, ladies say they only play safe but have bareback pics. I dont understand this at all

You don't have to understand it, they're not playing bare with you so why even care?"

I really dont care, but i do wonder why a woman would say one thing and do the opposite. Just be honest and say what you want and not what others want to hear.

over a year ago

Oh but they all with long term partners when you point it out to them don't you know lol

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

Who's to say that they don't have a regular partner who they trust and enjoy bareback with? Just because they have bareback pictures, doesn't mean they do bareback with everyone. However, saying that.. I won't put up bareback pictures for fear of judgement and abuse which I had in the past for uploading pictures with my ex-husband...

By *arry247Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

"its amazing the amount of male/female profiles that state "safe sex" yet have photos of unprotected sex with different partners/cocks, including anal!! Bit hypocritical if you ask me."

When a profile states safe sex that does not mean the person only has safe sex but only that safe sex is an interest.

As everyone knows there is no such thing as safe sex all sex has risk to some extent.

People who think wearing a condom give them 100% protection are naive to say the least.

The best advice we can give is educate oneself as to the risks involved in unprotected sex, sex with men, women, gays, bi-sexuals and straights etc. and decide what risk is acceptable to oneself.

If no risk is acceptable stop having sex.

If a certain level of risk is acceptable have sex to that level and no further.

We should not expect others to protect us from our own decisions we are all adults here and should act like adults.

Post new Message to Thread