By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Tell him to take a shower or leave

Tell her to do one..or get the scubbing brush out "

scrubbing*

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

cant for the life of me understand how anyone would turn up to get down n dirty if they were not very very recently showered , ideally an hour or 2 beforehand , anything else is just very offputting

over a year ago

I wouldn't meet people if they asked to meet after work. All day sat around in their suits doesn't appeal to me.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

as a adult, I would just ask them to leave if they weren't clean or smelt in an unpleasant way.

over a year ago

"as a adult, I would just ask them to leave if they weren't clean or smelt in an unpleasant way.

"

Have done and would again. Bit awkward but had to be done

By *MP3Man
over a year ago

Between Scylla and Charybdis

"as a adult, I would just ask them to leave if they weren't clean or smelt in an unpleasant way.

Have done and would again. Bit awkward but had to be done "

No excuse whatsoever for poor hygiene!

over a year ago

"cant for the life of me understand how anyone would turn up to get down n dirty if they were not very very recently showered , ideally an hour or 2 beforehand , anything else is just very offputting "

Yup!

over a year ago

Shower before during and after is the way forward!!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Mr N and I often have sex with each other several hours after showering, sometimes as much as 12 or 14 . We usually manage it without heaving

over a year ago

Was planning a meet with a couple and they asked how soon could I get there! it was a 20 minute drive but I mentioned I would shower before leaving and they blocked me ! obviously hygiene wasn't a priority for them lol

over a year ago

An surely you would shower for yourself first and foremost,..makes you feel relaxed and sexy before a meet

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We always shower before meeting people socially or otherwise but what do people deem the cut off point? If we had to travel an hour to the venue would we be expected to shower again?

over a year ago

"We always shower before meeting people socially or otherwise but what do people deem the cut off point? If we had to travel an hour to the venue would we be expected to shower again?"

That is understandable. The cut off point is being at work all day and going for a meet without showering or having a shower in the morning and not meeting until the evening.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"We always shower before meeting people socially or otherwise but what do people deem the cut off point? If we had to travel an hour to the venue would we be expected to shower again?

That is understandable. The cut off point is being at work all day and going for a meet without showering or having a shower in the morning and not meeting until the evening. "

That seems reasonable to me. I wouldn't meet my friends for a drink unless I showered if I'd been at work all day but someone mentioned showering before and during

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Although I suspect that might have been tongue in cheek

over a year ago

"An surely you would shower for yourself first and foremost,..makes you feel relaxed and sexy before a meet "

Exactly - showering is also a preparation ... Shave, trim, inhale exhale, arse clean in and out (lol) scrub and soap all over, in between them toes and pluck the nose!!! Haha

Post new Message to Thread