Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Girls who fuck swingers when pregnant

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Truthfully I thing its its fucking wrong in so many ways but each to their own what do u think? X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

not my thing but hey, it's always their choice and no right or wrong

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Using the words 'so fucking wrong' and then 'each to their own' in the same post.. Make up your mind!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would advise not going onto a sex site and announcing that you think a particular consensual sex act is wrong... good luck dude!

By *arkestDesires666Couple
over a year ago

linconshire

Personal preference but to be honest i wouldn't do it i've had 3 babies and i would NOT fuck other males/females while am pregnant... find it a tad gross. no offence to people who have done it though.. like i said personal preference xx

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

My _iew on it is this...

Sex when pregnant is not dangerous in itself. However STI's can cause miscarriage, birth defects, still birth etc. so for me I would not be risking that If I were pregnant. What I do with my body is up to me. But an unborn child has no say and should be protected.

By *olfcartweaselCouple
over a year ago

Melrose

I'm 23 weeks pregnant. We didn't play much while trying and I haven't since I found out.

We were classed as high risk up until last week and it just wasn't and isn't worth it to me.

That's my choice though and I wouldn't judge another woman for making a different one.

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

So do you think it's okay for pregnant women to fuck their partners?

Just not other people?

Why do you care?

Why do you think it's your business?

What difference does it make to you who fucks who?

By *olfcartweaselCouple
over a year ago

Melrose

"So do you think it's okay for pregnant women to fuck their partners?

Just not other people?

Why do you care?

"

A good point

over a year ago

My hormones go through the roof when pregnant. I suppose it's the case for a lot of women. I had a ffm when I was last expecting but wasn't even showing at that point. Myself and my partner werent even on fab at the time. It was just a spur of the moment thing. Dont think I would have done it any further on into my pregnancy. Woman or man.

I do agree that unprotected sex with someone could potentially be a huge risk.

Saying that, some people still drink alcohol during pregnancy and just 1 glass could result in conditions such as foetal alcohol syndrome.

Its the mothers choice though. Don't think any man, especially a stranger on a sex site can comment in what a woman should or shouldn't do with their bodies.

Thats just my opinion.

over a year ago

Also, I think that it's wrong that married men or those in serious relationships should be looking for fuck buddies on a sex site but thats their choice isn't it?

I don't make posts on the forum about it because my opinion is insignificant and doesn't make the slightest bit of difference.

People will still do it.

Its their life.

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"My hormones go through the roof when pregnant. I suppose it's the case for a lot of women. I had a ffm when I was last expecting but wasn't even showing at that point. Myself and my partner werent even on fab at the time. It was just a spur of the moment thing. Dont think I would have done it any further on into my pregnancy. Woman or man.

Saying that, some people still drink alcohol during pregnancy and just 1 glass could result in conditions such as foetal alcohol syndrome.

Its the mothers choice though. Don't think any man, especially a stranger on a sex site can comment in what a woman should or shouldn't do with their bodies.

Thats just my opinion. "

Even protected sex doesn't give you 100% protection against anything though. Herpes can easily be transmitted even when using a common and if passed to baby can cause blindness and brain damage amongst other things.

over a year ago

Said it before and I'll say it again

Wrong

Ene of.

over a year ago

*end

over a year ago

"Truthfully I thing its its fucking wrong in so many ways but each to their own what do u think? X "

Quite an aggressive stance and tbh it's upto the person involved to make their own mind up. None of our concern really what they get upto.

over a year ago

I suspect women may not give much of a fuck about your opinion OP. They can think for themselves and will weigh up risk against their desires.

over a year ago

the day men can get pregnant is the day I will listen to a mans opinion on what a pregnant woman can/ cant do , until that day ..................mind yer own business .

over a year ago

"So do you think it's okay for pregnant women to fuck their partners?

Just not other people?

Why do you care?

"

Well said, We're all fortunate to be lucky enough on how we can conduct our public and private lives. I agree that there can be dangers when it comes to sleeping with a pregnant woman. And through experiences I've been in when the couple have to push the sofa against the living room door, to stop the children that should be asleep upstairs coming in! For a living child seeing that must be just as dangerous

By *estmidscoupleCouple
over a year ago

West Midlands

we met a couple (very quickly went UNLOS) for a drink and she was 9months pregnant and they wanted to play, wasn't for us

over a year ago

"My hormones go through the roof when pregnant. I suppose it's the case for a lot of women. I had a ffm when I was last expecting but wasn't even showing at that point. Myself and my partner werent even on fab at the time. It was just a spur of the moment thing. Dont think I would have done it any further on into my pregnancy. Woman or man.

Thats just my opinion. "

Any man? What about the father of the unborn child? I think he should have a say...

By *abswimmersMan
over a year ago

Lancashire

I think pregnant women are absolutely beautiful, having sex while with a pregnant woman has been something I have wanted to try since I was about 17, as long as they play safe even if they don't under normal circumstances, I don't see any issue, it is there choice and who are other people to judge

over a year ago

There is something sexy about pregnant women!

By *rinking-in-laCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Thats just my opinion.

Any man? What about the father of the unborn child? I think he should have a say..."

Good heavens, that is controversial.men getting a say about pregnancy. *takes cover*

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Using the words 'so fucking wrong' and then 'each to their own' in the same post.. Make up your mind! "

Thought the same.

Op, not something I'd consider in a trillion years, but not my problem should anything goes wrong so not my business what others do.

over a year ago

Thats just my opinion.

Any man? What about the father of the unborn child? I think he should have a say...

Good heavens, that is controversial.men getting a say about pregnancy. *takes cover*"

Quite controversial I know but we're all allowed our opinions no matter how far fetched

By *rinking-in-laCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Thats just my opinion.

Good heavens, that is controversial.men getting a say about pregnancy. *takes cover*

Quite controversial I know but we're all allowed our opinions no matter how far fetched "

I wholly agree. I wholly agree with your opinion as well. I just hope you have a tin hat ready for the "get your hands off of my body motherfucker" gang who occasionally pop up when men are mentioned anywhere near a pregnancy.

over a year ago

"Using the words 'so fucking wrong' and then 'each to their own' in the same post.. Make up your mind! "

That was my thought too

over a year ago

Personally, I wouldn't entertain the idea in a million years.

I felt very protective of my baby bump when I was pregnant, a special time to share with family not random strangers.

Not everyone feels this way so they carry on as they were before.

Post new Message to Thread