Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Men drinking cum

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi, I maybe a bit unusual but although I am only bi curious and would never consider A with a man, I love the thought of playing with a couple who are bi, and helping the female suck cock and maybe even drinking cum with the female.

Do any other couples think this is sexy or disgusting, I respect and understand all view points, Just thought its worth talking about, for me any way thanks xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I sometimes drink my own cum. I cum into a shot glass then slurp it down.

By *ok64Man
over a year ago

dudley

I just love cum mine or anyones

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Being bi I've sucked of men until they cum in my mouth, it's very arousing feeling the cock pulse and spasm as he orgasms.

By *intin30Man
over a year ago

kent

Id love 2do that..the woman sharing the cock and showing me how to please x

By *layfulserfMan
over a year ago

Northolt

It took me a long time to try it.

My first bicurious experience was when my friend asked me to suck her husbands cock. I was watching him get a BJ and misunderstood when she asked if I wanted some, i went to unzip thinking she wanted to suck me and was so turned on we she said that I had to suck his first that in an instant i was no longer 'straight'.

It took me quite a few years to actually taste another mans cum when playing with another couple

I now have this kink,where I like to be denied and made to eat the partners cum before my frustration is relived.

My ultimate fantasy is be made to eat a very heavy load or to have to clean up after a couple of guys.

It will take a very special women to make me do it though and there is only one or two ladies who could have that power over me

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/09/15 18:27:00]

over a year ago

hi im interested to see if its a turn on for the female of a couple as much as it can be for the men who often like to see two women playing with eachother is it the same turn on for women too watching men play with eachother

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

Mr is bi and loves to do this ... I like to see him with another man, enjoying himself

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS
over a year ago

Epsom

Being Bi and loving to suck cock I guess I should love cum. And I do to an extent. But sharing is even hotter. Try a Chinese snowball. Like a Chinese whisper, but cum swapping between a line of sexy mouths mmmmm cum and mixed saliva of hot girls and boys.... Xx

Post new Message to Thread