Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Photographs taken in clubs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I seem to have stumbled across lots of profiles recently with photographs taken in Chams...especially the new dungeon area. This makes me extremely cautious as I was of the understanding that no cameras (ie. phones) were allowed in the club (except locker room).

Now whilst the pics I've seen Im sure include consenting adults, I am weary of what is being taken without people's knowledge or consent.

Just my two pennath!

Ali x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've seen pics being taken by someone they know and no one else was involved.i didn't see a problem with that.

over a year ago

"I've seen pics being taken by someone they know and no one else was involved.i didn't see a problem with that."

We used to attend clubs regularly .

Chams was very strict regarding phones and cameras which was a shame for us as we love doing pics on meets . But we never broke their rules .

They must be more lenient now

over a year ago

I 100% hate when I see phones at clubs. We have even asked someone to put theirs away once. I don't understand the need, and it makes me VERY leery.

That's one of the reasons we really like Xtasia. They take their no phone policy seriously and we've never seen phones being used.

-Courtney

By *acLe0dMan
over a year ago

Preston

Have to agree with the OP, what's the point in having a photography ban if people take photos in places where they are banned. Sure the ones being photgraphed are likely consenting to it, but you can never guarentee that they will never take a photo of others without their consent.

over a year ago

I too love kinky places to take photographs and would absolutely adore the freedom to take pics in the dungeon.

But for me, a rule is a rule and it is kinda one of the reasons I love clubs in that I can feel comfortable to indulge without any reprocussions.

By *tallionExoticaMan
over a year ago

Islington

Isn't the ban to deter random people taking pictures of people they don't know?

Like the same situation one comes across in normal clubs.

I remember some lads taking snaps of my female friends at a club once and we asked them to delete them immediately or we'd call in the security guard.

over a year ago

Can safely say I will definitely not be going to chams then! I don't want to appear somewhere in a photo I know nothing about. Knowing my luck I'd be pulling a right awful face just as they took it too! Haha

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'd be happier visiting a club with a strict non photo policy.

over a year ago

"Can safely say I will definitely not be going to chams then! I don't want to appear somewhere in a photo I know nothing about. Knowing my luck I'd be pulling a right awful face just as they took it too! Haha "

Hehe me too....sexy double chin on the go! I love Chams and visit regularly but have certainly noticed an increase of in club pics! I'll need to have a chat with Carl! lol

Post new Message to Thread