Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Love

Jump to newest

By *rivate room OP   Man
over a year ago

Bracknell

Polyramy is all about loving more than one person at the same time and not just about sex and intimacy. Having a regular fuck buddy and a partner is not that much different because you and fb become close over time and plenty of passion ie kissing and foreplay etc. I suppose the difference is no commitment. How do you define love?

I centainly have had some moments at Abfabs that I treasure with different women over time. But I know that is just passion and fun for that particular evening.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Depends on who I'm loving.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Depends on who I'm loving. "

Summer?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Depends if it's falling in love or feeling love, but the falling for someone is for me to become a complete idiot; like annoying people around me because I can't shut up about that person, the only thing I think about is that person and whenever I'm not with that person, my body aches and it feels like falling to pieces.

It's just no question it. Looking at that person makes md feel warm and their smell is the best scent I've ever felt. It's feeling able to be completely honest and open with that person.

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

I love three people in my head.

It gets a bit confusing.

Post new Message to Thread