Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Reasons we swing and biggest desires.

Jump to newest

By *layfulserf OP   Man
over a year ago

Northolt

I find interesting reading the forums with people discussing their desires and fantasies and how they got in to swinging.

My reasons and desires are below, please don’t judge me.

I would love to read yours

I love my wife dearly and would never leave her. We were trying for a family with no success and it killed our sex life.

Knowing that if I got her pregnant that I would have to hold her hand again whilst she miscarried was not an experience that I would want to go through again.

She would often cry when we had sex, because we achieve what we craved. I then broke my willy, snapped the stringy bit of the foreskin and getting an erection hurt. In the end I need to be partial circumcised

My wife started to work nights, leaving me at home alone and I not wanting to have an affair I joined Fab to meet with couples (not single ladies)

I’m no stud and out of respect my preference has always been for the husband to be the alpha male.

My laid back attitude finally got me a meet and my first very.

Although chatty, confident and outgoing, my laid back attitude leant me towards being a sub. A couple treated me like a cuck and made me watch, made me feel my own manhood literally aching for attention , they encouraged me to experiment and to explore and I like it.

Before my marriage, I was very friendly with an Indian girl. She was my best friend, but was married with two kids. I cared for her a lot, if I’m truthful I actually loved her.

I fancied her like mad and I think she knew it. She would often kiss me and I would respond. She would touch me brushing her hand against my trousers until she could feel me becoming aroused.

I was too much of a gentleman though, I respected her too much, I didn’t want to come between her and her husband.

When I went away for three weeks she started an affair with my colleague. I felt pushed aside and started having nightmares about watching them having sex. The trouble is these vivid dreams turned me on, I can still remember them.

This brings me onto my biggest desire, there is a Asian couple near me, the lady has the most beautiful smile, the most gorgeous eyes, and what comes across on here as a most charming warm personality and very healthy attitude for sex. Her husband is bicurious and by all accounts a great laid back chap.

I’d love this couple to treat me like their cuck, for the lady to flash at me, to wear a short dress, to mesmerise me with her smile and to cast her sexual spell over me.

I so want to host a meet for this special couple, for them to arrange to meet a guy or two at mine.

I suppose I want this couple to make me relive my nightmare, to deny me, to make me watch in growing frustration, with a little envy as the sexual goddess is teased, pleased and satisfied before me.

I want to feel the pain of being denied, to be made to show my desire, to have to willing experiment and explore, for my sub tendencies to be pushed to their limits.

We came close to making it happen, but they left the site and when they returned no longer accept males form single guys.

Hopefully one day soon it will.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That's deep.

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Why?

For sex, silly!

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Perhaps couples therapy and sex therapy might be something to consider as it sounds as though you have had a pretty traumatic experience.

By *olarfoxMan
over a year ago

North Cambs

For me its not only because I love sex (who doesn't), its because I love new experiences and pushing the envelope and boundaries....discovering new stuff. Each new encounter is a complete adventure into the unknown....its really quite addictive!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I find interesting reading the forums with people discussing their desires and fantasies and how they got in to swinging.

My reasons and desires are below, please don’t judge me.

I would love to read yours

I love my wife dearly and would never leave her. We were trying for a family with no success and it killed our sex life.

Knowing that if I got her pregnant that I would have to hold her hand again whilst she miscarried was not an experience that I would want to go through again.

She would often cry when we had sex, because we achieve what we craved. I then broke my willy, snapped the stringy bit of the foreskin and getting an erection hurt. In the end I need to be partial circumcised

My wife started to work nights, leaving me at home alone and I not wanting to have an affair I joined Fab to meet with couples (not single ladies)

I’m no stud and out of respect my preference has always been for the husband to be the alpha male.

My laid back attitude finally got me a meet and my first very.

Although chatty, confident and outgoing, my laid back attitude leant me towards being a sub. A couple treated me like a cuck and made me watch, made me feel my own manhood literally aching for attention , they encouraged me to experiment and to explore and I like it.

Before my marriage, I was very friendly with an Indian girl. She was my best friend, but was married with two kids. I cared for her a lot, if I’m truthful I actually loved her.

I fancied her like mad and I think she knew it. She would often kiss me and I would respond. She would touch me brushing her hand against my trousers until she could feel me becoming aroused.

I was too much of a gentleman though, I respected her too much, I didn’t want to come between her and her husband.

When I went away for three weeks she started an affair with my colleague. I felt pushed aside and started having nightmares about watching them having sex. The trouble is these vivid dreams turned me on, I can still remember them.

This brings me onto my biggest desire, there is a Asian couple near me, the lady has the most beautiful smile, the most gorgeous eyes, and what comes across on here as a most charming warm personality and very healthy attitude for sex. Her husband is bicurious and by all accounts a great laid back chap.

I’d love this couple to treat me like their cuck, for the lady to flash at me, to wear a short dress, to mesmerise me with her smile and to cast her sexual spell over me.

I so want to host a meet for this special couple, for them to arrange to meet a guy or two at mine.

I suppose I want this couple to make me relive my nightmare, to deny me, to make me watch in growing frustration, with a little envy as the sexual goddess is teased, pleased and satisfied before me.

I want to feel the pain of being denied, to be made to show my desire, to have to willing experiment and explore, for my sub tendencies to be pushed to their limits.

We came close to making it happen, but they left the site and when they returned no longer accept males form single guys.

Hopefully one day soon it will.

"

Hello, I'd like to thankyou for coming on the forums and discussing your desires, but most of all for talking and telling us your personal issues and why you have joined fab.

I wish more married men and women would explain why they come on here and maybe people would understand more.

Thanks again and I hope your desires come true x

By *layfulserf OP   Man
over a year ago

Northolt

Thanks for the advice

Its probably to late now. We still love each dearly and kiss and cuddle a lot but to wife the whole purpose of making love has gone.

I tried to be strong, didnt want to shoulder any blame at all (I even lied and told people I was a jaffa when they asked why we didnt have kids).

If I could turn back the clock I definitely would do things differently

By *layfulserf OP   Man
over a year ago

Northolt

Thanks

I didnt know if I was being sillu, but i admired other peoples honesty in the forums and wanted to be honest to myself.

Post new Message to Thread