Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

letting fem meet alone

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone done this before and how did it go ... sexy wet is meeting a couple alone this weekend and sending me lots of pictures

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Has anyone done this before and how did it go ... sexy wet is meeting a couple alone this weekend and sending me lots of pictures "

Not something we would do, but each to their own.

By *eovilcouple76Couple
over a year ago

yeovil

The wife recently started meeting alone. Only a couple of meets so far but she's loving it. Setting herself more up for next week too.

The best bit is when she comes home and just climbs straight on me and talks me through what happened while riding me.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If you're both OK with it that's fine.

I'm just glad I've only got myself to be happy with

By *erryc20Couple
over a year ago

Mendip Area

we've done this on and off for some while can be very exciting for all. Hope it works for you as it has for us.

By *andm288Couple
over a year ago

oxford

On our to do list

By *ipswingCouple
over a year ago

portrush

sweet lady,s work, takes her away from home quite a bit ... adventures to be told ..

By *OMBSTACKCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

Niki did this whilst i was away in Cyprus with work.

By *gents 3 and 4Couple
over a year ago

truro

Do this quite often as husband works aboard, I only meet at our house but find it works well as I can control things( like when the meet is over etc). I would say be strong as have had a few meets think they are staying longer then they did.

By *ice guy 44Man
over a year ago

wrexham

I meet a Cpl and now meet her on her own to but I have to phone him when we have sex so she can tell hin it turns him and me on . also we meet alone at there place he comes home and cathes us at it its what turns the person on that matters here

By *aneandpaulCouple
over a year ago

cleveleys

Done it 4 times for Paul 3 times with guys we have had fun with and once with a guy on a coarse in a hotel do no feel safe with out Paul

By *ice guy 44Man
over a year ago

wrexham

and you sould always no were your wife is when you meet I always meet the hub first and he no me and my number even where I live just in case

over a year ago

Ive met fems on my own, a couple one time and a guy who was offering something special. Im doing it again this weekend too.

It's usually only if it's something unusual or special or something I can't experience with him such as the girl/girl. We have total trust in each other and always talk it through beforehand. If it enriches our sex life, it's all good. He has the freedom to do it as well but hasn't done so far. I sure something will come up in the future though!

Miss Nico

By *arkaCouple
over a year ago

Chester

I love it when Tarka meets other guys on her own. Usually its just coffee dates, maybe a snog and tickle, to get to know them to see if there is an attraction to meet them for MMF. Although she has done the deed a couple of times without me. So horny getting the blow by blow account after.

By *rs PleasuresWoman
over a year ago

Sheffield

I have just started meeting alone, the last couple of months..

Its all very exciting and kinky. I love the extra sex and going home to tell my fella what I've been up to.

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

"Has anyone done this before and how did it go ... sexy wet is meeting a couple alone this weekend and sending me lots of pictures "

Once the fem has fem on fem, the fem will want more fem-fem. You have to monitor fems fem on fem (or fem-fem as fems call it) activity carefully, or fem can easily fem up quite a bit. Once a fem - always a fem I say

over a year ago

First time Ginger did this was a nervous wreck watching the clock and pacing the room waiting for her return. Was great though when she got home to hear what she got upto. Hope you guys have fun

over a year ago

my wife has done this a few times, once she met a guy went back to his hotel and called me other times have come in the house and heard her getting fucked upstairs she has two reg guys she meets for fun I love it turns me on so much to see her

over a year ago

I would never go for this. Rather than being a turn on, I would just be incredibly jealous. It would be a marriage breaker for me.

over a year ago

Wife use to meet guys on her after to chatting for quite a while, then com back and tell me the details. Such a turn on knowing she was out fucking a guy.

over a year ago

This is something that we are into and done quite often now.

J will take a few pics and vids and send them to me.

We both enjoy this aspect to playing.

PM is you wana chat further about it and our experiences

over a year ago

We have done this with 1 guy but always phone hubby and film it....

Post new Message to Thread