Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Harder to meet couples or single women?

Jump to newest

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

Up until very recently the vast majority of my meets on fab have been with single women. Last week and the week before however, I was fortunate enough to have two fantastic meets with different couples (the most recent of which was simply mind blowing and probably represents one of the best swinging experiences I've had to date).

My question is whether other single guys on here find it harder to meet couples than single women (or perhaps vice versa)?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Up until very recently the vast majority of my meets on fab have been with single women. Last week and the week before however, I was fortunate enough to have two fantastic meets with different couples (the most recent of which was simply mind blowing and probably represents one of the best swinging experiences I've had to date).

My question is whether other single guys on here find it harder to meet couples than single women (or perhaps vice versa)?"

I would say couples more. This is because you have two people to please.

over a year ago

Ive not met a couple yet. So on that score clearly for me meeting singles is easier.

By *eovilcouple76Couple
over a year ago

yeovil

"

I would say couples more. This is because you have two people to please. "

Hit the nail on the head there. The wife has in the past been chatting quite well to people but I've taken an instant dislike to them for one reason or another. Once that's happened they've got no chance.

over a year ago

At the moment I am finding it hard to get any meet arranged lol. I'm not complaining, I know it takes time and patience

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I've been lucky to meet couples and singles..

Theeres certainly a different dynamic when meeting couples to singles in person..

over a year ago

"

Hit the nail on the head there. The wife has in the past been chatting quite well to people but I've taken an instant dislike to them for one reason or another. Once that's happened they've got no chance. "

Exactly this.

I have been told by a couple I play with, that even if the female quite likes someone, the male can take a dislike and that's as far as any meet goes. And vice versa, the male might get on with someone who the wife doesn't feel comfortable with.

Definitely two people to impress!

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

I've met just four single women since joining, and mostly find it far easier to meet couples

over a year ago

"

Hit the nail on the head there. The wife has in the past been chatting quite well to people but I've taken an instant dislike to them for one reason or another. Once that's happened they've got no chance. "

I also agree with this. In some cases though, spontaneous meets with couples can also be easier for all parties as there is a strong get element of safety with a couple meeting together.

Have a good day amigos.

over a year ago

As the straight guy in a couple if my lady is ok with a man I am too. What i don't like is guys who want to meet my lady 1 on 1, want me to just sit and watch or think I am weak and stupid because I "allow her" to fuck other men.

I know from my time as a single man that meeting a couple can be great fun and the two men can please the lady so well but you must communicate with the husband to get there.

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"

Hit the nail on the head there. The wife has in the past been chatting quite well to people but I've taken an instant dislike to them for one reason or another. Once that's happened they've got no chance.

Exactly this.

I have been told by a couple I play with, that even if the female quite likes someone, the male can take a dislike and that's as far as any meet goes. And vice versa, the male might get on with someone who the wife doesn't feel comfortable with.

"

As a couple we often find it tricky meeting other couples with everyone needing to be happy. Great when it all works out.

Post new Message to Thread