FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Men happy to sing their own praises. .rarely see women doing it...

Jump to newest

By *urvyemma OP   Woman
over a year ago

wigan/bolton

This is a general observation...

I see loads and loads of posts on here from men saying ..I don't mean on profiles where yes it helps to be confident. I just mean in chat on forums.

'I am great at oral', 'I am brilliant with my fingers', 'I make loads of women cum'

I very very rarely see a woman say

'My blow jobs are amazing' , 'if you don't like oral you should try me because I am ace at it'

Men seem very happy to sing their own praises..personally it sounds really arrogant and I always want to write 'you do know some of those women who were moaning when you were going down on them were just being polite!'

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aneandpaulCouple
over a year ago

cleveleys

most ladies are to bashful

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ha ha! This post made me laugh..its true!..men say stuff like that all the time...then again ive seen some women boasting about how tight they are etc but it is mainly the men showing off lol

over a year ago

Boasting is a male trait, if a woman is is seen as vanity. I say less talk guys more proof... I'm sure most ladies are far more interested in a guy who has V's singing his praise than posts where he sings his own.

over a year ago

"This is a general observation...

I see loads and loads of posts on here from men saying ..I don't mean on profiles where yes it helps to be confident. I just mean in chat on forums.

'I am great at oral', 'I am brilliant with my fingers', 'I make loads of women cum'

'My blow jobs are amazing' , 'if you don't like oral you should try me because I am ace at it'

Men seem very happy to sing their own praises..personally it sounds really arrogant and I always want to write 'you do know some of those women who were moaning when you were going down on them were just being polite!'"

And it is all subjective anyway..lol

Depends what you had had before...

over a year ago

I'm fantastic at not singing my own praises

over a year ago

Acknowledging one's own qualities is trained out of women in childhood. Our culture doesn't see it as ladylike, and there have been numerous posts on here about arrogant women. I wonder if these apparently 'up themselves' women are actually just comfortable with talking about their good points.

By *urvyemma OP   Woman
over a year ago

wigan/bolton

I notice this a lot in life..not just in sex.

If men are good at something they seem comfortable saying it. I just rarely hear women saying they are good at things..They play it down.

This feeds into society generally doesn't it..that women are less able..its not that they are less able it's that they just haven't told you! !

I wonder if men ever notice that women don't sing their own praises? Do you men? Has it ever occurred to you?

over a year ago

Men seem very happy to sing their own praises..personally it sounds really arrogant and I always want to write 'you do know some of those women who were moaning when you were going down on them were just being polite!'"

It is a form of advertisememt on here. The forums are a good channel to get noticed. If you are a single guy on here, you use what you can. There is a lot of competition. However I am fantastic at oral, just putting that out there.

over a year ago

I'm forever boasting about my oral skills. But then I have a lot of 'male' personality traits.

over a year ago

I'd say it's mostly down to the fact that men have to sell themselves on here. Women, not so much.

over a year ago

"Acknowledging one's own qualities is trained out of women in childhood. Our culture doesn't see it as ladylike, and there have been numerous posts on here about arrogant women. I wonder if these apparently 'up themselves' women are actually just comfortable with talking about their good points."

over a year ago

"I'm forever boasting about my oral skills. But then I have a lot of 'male' personality traits. "

not a bad thing x same here...but like my profile to be a little mysterious...less is more as they say

over a year ago

It's coz women get compliments chucked at them all the time, i think we know we're good enough fucks already or that just our looks are good enough and no-one cares about anything else, men have to try and convince everyone they are. Dunno, maybe we're just passive and absorbing everything we're told.

Also, if you do brag people don't like it. They think you're up your own arse or something, or a threat. Women aren't really encouraged to be competitive unless it's for looks anyway.

over a year ago

You aren't looking at enough female profiles!! Loads of them say stuff like that!

over a year ago

"I notice this a lot in life..not just in sex.

If men are good at something they seem comfortable saying it. I just rarely hear women saying they are good at things..They play it down.

This feeds into society generally doesn't it..that women are less able..its not that they are less able it's that they just haven't told you! !

I wonder if men ever notice that women don't sing their own praises? Do you men? Has it ever occurred to you? "

over a year ago

On Fabs some men do it as a form of advertising to get themselves noticed. I wouldn't expect to see a so called successful man on here start a thread about his exceptional oral skills for example.

The womens equivilent seems to be having a tight pussy or rate my tits / arse. There is also the slightly more subtle approach to be noticed in the guise of a forum competition for the poster with the best..........insert tits / arse / legs etc etc.

In general I do think women play down their abilities along with the inability to accept compliments without feeling embarrassed ~ not sure why that is tho.

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Those kind of lines from men or women always make me cringe. To me it always says they dont care about the personal connection about getting to know the other person and having a mutually satisfying experience. To me it comes across more like people are robots, i have found the magic combination of buttons to press to make you cum, after that I'll move on to the next person and repeat.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

you must have missed the "i have a fantastic arse/boob" threads that were the vogue going around a few months ago.......

its not as uncommon as you'd like to think..... women can big themselves up as good as anyone....

over a year ago

It's a buyers market though isn't it?

The guys have to sell, the ladies and couples have to buy (on the whole) so the onus is on the guys to promote themselves and their USPs to the buying public! Think of it like the guys laying out their cherry buns and cream meringues in the Bakers shop window

If the Baker doesn't lay out those delicious tempting treats the housewives and househusbands will walk right past that door ...

Post new Message to Thread