Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

What does it do for you ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have depression and being on here helps so much, I feel like the people on here are so much more real than half the people you meet in the streets or work. To go to the length to show your personal self, desires and wants. That for me is exciting, I've got a few friends on here who ive had social meets with, few drinks, meals and have had such a good laugh with, because there is no tent ion as we know where we stand and have all seen the most " intimate " parts.

Anyway I'm going on my question to all of you is, What does this website do for you? For me it makes me feel wanted and God dam horny

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I have depression and being on here helps so much, I feel like the people on here are so much more real than half the people you meet in the streets or work. To go to the length to show your personal self, desires and wants. That for me is exciting, I've got a few friends on here who ive had social meets with, few drinks, meals and have had such a good laugh with, because there is no tent ion as we know where we stand and have all seen the most " intimate " parts.

Anyway I'm going on my question to all of you is, What does this website do for you? For me it makes me feel wanted and God dam horny "

Empathise wholeheartedly. The community atmosphere of the forums has helped me feel like it's OK to be me. Something I've not felt in nearly two decades

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well that's good then, I've felt lost for so many years, and it's helped me understand who I am, what I like and want, and how to let go and have some fun.

Post new Message to Thread