Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

No veri back

Jump to newest

By *ouble C OP   Couple
over a year ago

Gran Canaria

Met and played with a single guy at AbFabs on Bank Holiday Sunday. Took a lot of time to find him on here and when I did I verified him. He hasn't done one back though. Am I being a baby or what? Am I being too sensitive? Miss C. Xx

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

He's not obliged to send one back. Don't worry about it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Maybe he has been busy, or had a knock on the head and forgot.

Either way, if you enjoyed yourself, it's all good, onwards and upwards

Reply privately

By *ouble C OP   Couple
over a year ago

Gran Canaria

Thanks. I think I'm just being a baby. Lol. Miss C. Xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

No,point worrying over it - some people are ignorant

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've played with couples at clubs and when I've attempted to verify them next day..I cant..." will not meet single guys" stamped on their profile llol

Reply privately

over a year ago

No not at all, its always nice to get a decent veri, especially if you think all went well

Reply privately

over a year ago

It isn't as though you are short of verifications is it? Let it go......hope he wasn't just using you to get his first veri tho......!

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I don't give to receive.

It's nice to get one back but some like to give them and others don't. The meet is the important bit not the verification to prove it happened.

Reply privately

By *ouble C OP   Couple
over a year ago

Gran Canaria

"I've played with couples at clubs and when I've attempted to verify them next day..I cant..." will not meet single guys" stamped on their profile llol"

It was on my single profile. And he has displayed it on his profile too.

Reply privately

By *MaleMan
over a year ago

He might not have got around to returning the veri or one reason or another. But saying that post meet veri etiquette can sometimes spell out a reality that wasn't spotted.

I wouldn't worried or be bothered about it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its not a big deal for me...its the fun Ive had and not the veri

Reply privately

By *ark074Man
over a year ago

nottingham

I never ask for veri's but I do think it's only polite to give back if you receive.

As it were.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No,point worrying over it - some people are ignorant "

Why is it ignorant? He's not obliged to.

OP have you asked him to verify you??

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've had the same happen to me, or similar. Met a couple, private meet at theirs, on leaving they asked me to verify them, even though they had several. Which I did, a day later. Displayed on their profile. Never received one back. Which is their prerogative.

He may verify you at a later date. Too busy, busy easily click to display yours?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No,point worrying over it - some people are ignorant

Why is it ignorant? He's not obliged to.

OP have you asked him to verify you??"

Some people like to receive veris , others don't .

If the op went to the trouble to find him and verify him , the least he can do is do one back . Or explain with a message that he doesn't want to .

To do neither is ignorant

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"No,point worrying over it - some people are ignorant "

Jesus wept: ignorant?!! Heaven forbid the poor barstard has a life and didn't immediately log on to leave a verification.

Reply privately

By *ouble C OP   Couple
over a year ago

Gran Canaria

"No not at all, its always nice to get a decent veri, especially if you think all went well "

Just nice to be polite I think. Lol. Miss C. Xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't send a veri unless they ask for one & I hate receiving one unless I've asked for one.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jesus wept: ignorant?!! Heaven forbid the poor barstard has a life and didn't immediately log on to leave a verification. "

Well he clearly had time to play and receive a veri , it's not too much to ask is it ?

Reply privately

By *ouble C OP   Couple
over a year ago

Gran Canaria

Well if he gets in touch I will ask him why he hasn't verified me. And it isn't because I NEED it to boost my profile or my self esteem. I think it's just polite. My Mama raised me to be polite. Lol. Miss C. Xx

Reply privately

By *lfieWoman
over a year ago

South Dublin

If you have single guys blocked he won't be able to send you a veri.

Reply privately

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Jesus wept: ignorant?!! Heaven forbid the poor barstard has a life and didn't immediately log on to leave a verification.

Well he clearly had time to play and receive a veri , it's not too much to ask is it ? "

Reply privately

over a year ago

we have verified some that have never returned the veri - no matter - some we have met and played with a number of times since -

Reply privately

By *ouble C OP   Couple
over a year ago

Gran Canaria

"If you have single guys blocked he won't be able to send you a veri. "

It was on my single profile. I played with him on my own. Miss C. Xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

You have 34 verifications which for us is a lot! Do you need more? It already shows your genuine and a player. What more do you need? 35? Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

I always send a veri but not fussed if I don't get one back. I meet to have fun, not to collect a veri.

Reply privately

By *ouble C OP   Couple
over a year ago

Gran Canaria

"we have verified some that have never returned the veri - no matter - some we have met and played with a number of times since - "

Oh yeah. We/I don't veri every couple or guy I/we meet everytime we meet them. No need is there? It gets ridiculous. Lol. But I feel if he is going to display MY veri of HIM the least can do is write a few lines or even send me a message to say thanks but I don't like doing veris. He might not be good with words. Who knows? Miss C. Xx

Reply privately

By *ouble C OP   Couple
over a year ago

Gran Canaria

"You have 34 verifications which for us is a lot! Do you need more? It already shows your genuine and a player. What more do you need? 35? Lol "

As I have said before this was on MY single profile. Miss C. Xx

Reply privately

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Met and played with a single guy at AbFabs on Bank Holiday Sunday. Took a lot of time to find him on here and when I did I verified him. He hasn't done one back though. Am I being a baby or what? Am I being too sensitive? Miss C. Xx "

We will generally always leave a verification for those we've met. If they choose to show it or return one is up to them.

It's not something that really bothers us, some people just don't like them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

If i don't have a good time i don't leave a veri but i also don't display the veri they leave me.

Reply privately

By *ouble C OP   Couple
over a year ago

Gran Canaria

OMG! What if it was shit for him and he doesn't know how to spin it to positive???? Lol. Never thought about it like that!! Miss C. Xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Met and played with a single guy at AbFabs on Bank Holiday Sunday. Took a lot of time to find him on here and when I did I verified him. He hasn't done one back though. Am I being a baby or what? Am I being too sensitive? Miss C. Xx "

You already have 34 verifications why do you need or want anymore?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I really don't see the fuss about verifications unless you're new on here & need one to prove you're real.

It's like a bloody school report

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You have 34 verifications which for us is a lot! Do you need more? It already shows your genuine and a player. What more do you need? 35? Lol "

But it's not about you is it ?

If the op feels that as he has shown hers and he hasn't even contacted her , that it's rude , that's her business .

Whether you think 34 veris is enough is totally irelevant .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I really don't see the fuss about verifications unless you're new on here & need one to prove you're real.

It's like a bloody school report "

And that's your prerogative , but it's not the same feeling for everyone is it ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Whilst no one is obliged to write a veri I would be a little peeved if he never wrote one back having displayed mine.

I now just ask people if they're into the veri thing & shall we bother ~ it's a lot easier.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Met and played with a single guy at AbFabs on Bank Holiday Sunday. Took a lot of time to find him on here and when I did I verified him. He hasn't done one back though. Am I being a baby or what? Am I being too sensitive? Miss C. Xx

You already have 34 verifications why do you need or want anymore?"

As I said before , it's her choice .

We like to read our verifications , a nice reminder of the fun we had , and just as importantly , who we had the fun with .

Each to their own and all that .....

Reply privately

over a year ago

I guess some people don't like the fab world knowing who they've met and whilst they can hide their verifications, once they've sent one to someone else, they have no control over whether they show it or not so maybe that's why some don't return the favour?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I guess some people don't like the fab world knowing who they've met and whilst they can hide their verifications, once they've sent one to someone else, they have no control over whether they show it or not so maybe that's why some don't return the favour?"

This is a very good and valid point .

We have received veris from such people , and they have asked us not to display them , which we happily stick to .

Reply privately

over a year ago

Maybe he just can't be arsed

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I really don't see the fuss about verifications unless you're new on here & need one to prove you're real.

And that's your prerogative , but it's not the same feeling for everyone is it ? "

Hence me saying I

Reply privately

over a year ago

And that's your prerogative , but it's not the same feeling for everyone is it ?

Hence me saying I "

Reply privately

over a year ago

as somebody has already said in this post we always send a veri, if we get one back fair enough if we dont get one back fair enough.

mr

Reply privately

over a year ago

I met a couple a few weeks ago when they where leaving asked if I could do a veri for them and they would leave 1 for me I did the veri and as yet no had a veri back but not bothered if they don't do it

Reply privately

By *ouble C OP   Couple
over a year ago

Gran Canaria

"Met and played with a single guy at AbFabs on Bank Holiday Sunday. Took a lot of time to find him on here and when I did I verified him. He hasn't done one back though. Am I being a baby or what? Am I being too sensitive? Miss C. Xx

You already have 34 verifications why do you need or want anymore?"

Again. It was on my single profile. Miss C. Xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

As has been said before, I have met several people off here and am yet to be verified.

Two couples and one single guy (you know who you are!!!!)

It's annoying not being verified but I guess if you find your perfect sexual partner it doesn't matter.

I'm yet to find them so quite disgruntled!!

Verify me ffs!!

Reply privately

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

"I've played with couples at clubs and when I've attempted to verify them next day..I cant..." will not meet single guys" stamped on their profile llol

It was on my single profile. And he has displayed it on his profile too. "

I guess if he wants to see you again it would Only be polite IMHO to give you one considering he already has done! If he's displayed his and been online enough I think that's not on but maybe he doesn't realise so ask him. If you feel that bad you can block him and his veri will disappear from his profile (text not the number though).

And if you need an up to date veri on your singles profile you know where my face is so come have a seat sexy haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's like a bloody school report "

Reply privately

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

I think he should at least say thank you for the meet.....even out of politeness

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think he should at least say thank you for the meet.....even out of politeness "

Maybe he did at the time, possibly by making coherent sounds out of his mouth...

Reply privately

over a year ago

A thank you should always be left its only polite

Reply privately

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

OP, if you hadn't had a meet in a while and were wanting the veri to show that you guys were still active then I would ask for one. But looking at your profile it doesn't look like you are short of veris, or like anyone might doubt you are genuine

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

maybe you rendered him speechless hunni xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Am I the only one who will have the bollox to say what everyone else is thinking?

Maybe he didn't enjoy the meet! And he doesn't want to leave a veri, he prob finds it easier to write fuck all then bullshit?! I know if I had a meet I didn't enjoy there is no way I'd leave a veri, and the same applies if they didn't enjoy meeting me!

Call it harsh or a bit moody, but people can do what they like, it's a swinging site not feedback on bloody Ebay

Reply privately

over a year ago

I left a few for others but only a handful left for me.. but it is what it is.. however it would help single guys to have some good veris so couples and single ladies feel comfortable..

Reply privately

By *ouble C OP   Couple
over a year ago

Gran Canaria

"I've played with couples at clubs and when I've attempted to verify them next day..I cant..." will not meet single guys" stamped on their profile llol

It was on my single profile. And he has displayed it on his profile too.

I guess if he wants to see you again it would Only be polite IMHO to give you one considering he already has done! If he's displayed his and been online enough I think that's not on but maybe he doesn't realise so ask him. If you feel that bad you can block him and his veri will disappear from his profile (text not the number though).

And if you need an up to date veri on your singles profile you know where my face is so come have a seat sexy haha "

Love u looooooong time Softie! Xx

Reply privately

By *olarfoxMan
over a year ago

North Cambs

I had a wonderful evening with a couple on Friday. I wrote a glowing veri the next day and received a lovely message thanking me for my veri which they displayed straight away and saying that they would write me one later that day....sadly I too am still waiting so see whether they actually do....I'm hoping they will as I feel I would benefit from having more veris from couples displayed on my profile....I'll just have to be patient though as I don't want to badger them about it

Reply privately

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"I left a few for others but only a handful left for me.. but it is what it is.. however it would help single guys to have some good veris so couples and single ladies feel comfortable.."

If I were you I would ask for them, if you only have a few, or its a long time since your last one, then a new veri would be useful, even if they ask you not to publish it.

Reply privately

By *ieutenantMan
over a year ago

london

Reason why people are so keen about verification is the only way to authenticate true swingers from time wasters. I don't believe in verification. In fact I have met a lot of females and couples on fab. I do verify them. Not a deal to me.. I prefer one. If people think I'm fake. No qualms

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I left a few for others but only a handful left for me.. but it is what it is.. however it would help single guys to have some good veris so couples and single ladies feel comfortable..

If I were you I would ask for them, if you only have a few, or its a long time since your last one, then a new veri would be useful, even if they ask you not to publish it."

I have asked once but haven't pushed since I don't think people like when they're pushed.. same with messages, send a message to couples of ladies that I fancy and if they read and not respond means they may respond later on or maybe not since they get loads...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Verifications really do not bother me

I never send them unless they send me one first unless I was their first meet

If somebody does not verify me in return I take that as they didn't really like me so wouldnt dream of asking for a verification as I feel that would put them in an awkward position

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Verifications really do not bother me

I never send them unless they send me one first unless I was their first meet

If somebody does not verify me in return I take that as they didn't really like me so wouldnt dream of asking for a verification as I feel that would put them in an awkward position "

Well said that female!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have the opposite- unasked for and once its there thats it!

Met the guy for a few minutes in a club, we didn't play and I wasn't keen!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Reason why people are so keen about verification is the only way to authenticate true swingers from time wasters. I don't believe in verification. In fact I have met a lot of females and couples on fab. I do verify them. Not a deal to me.. I prefer one. If people think I'm fake. No qualms "

No-one will ever think that you're a fake single male...

Reply privately

over a year ago

If I gave someone an amazing Veri and then got nothing back in return I would set up a fake profile, get in touch with them, set up a meet, meet them, have a drink, have dinner, have sex, and then not verify them.......just to get my own back

maybe

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If I gave someone an amazing Veri and then got nothing back in return I would set up a fake profile, get in touch with them, set up a meet, meet them, have a drink, have dinner, have sex, and then not verify them.......just to get my own back

maybe"

Yeah that'll show them

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If I gave someone an amazing Veri and then got nothing back in return I would set up a fake profile, get in touch with them, set up a meet, meet them, have a drink, have dinner, have sex, and then not verify them.......just to get my own back

maybe"

Remind me not to upset you

Reply privately

over a year ago

maybe"

What if you did that but they actually didn't remember you from the first time!!

That'd be a right kick in the nads! Double whammy!

Reply privately

over a year ago

maybe

What if you did that but they actually didn't remember you from the first time!!

That'd be a right kick in the nads! Double whammy! "

Haha I had to laugh cause I've actually done that

Reply privately

By *aeriequeenWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

It sounds like it would sit easier with the OP if he'd not displayed it. To do so seems like a reminder..if I was that bothered I'd block..after all other options had been exhausted

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I had a wonderful evening with a couple on Friday. I wrote a glowing veri the next day and received a lovely message thanking me for my veri which they displayed straight away and saying that they would write me one later that day....sadly I too am still waiting so see whether they actually do....I'm hoping they will as I feel I would benefit from having more veris from couples displayed on my profile....I'll just have to be patient though as I don't want to badger them about it "

I'd badger them albeit in a subtle way.

Reply privately

By *an_WoodMan
over a year ago

Stafford

Poor form but not a flogging offence.

Reply privately

By *olarfoxMan
over a year ago

North Cambs

"I had a wonderful evening with a couple on Friday. I wrote a glowing veri the next day and received a lovely message thanking me for my veri which they displayed straight away and saying that they would write me one later that day....sadly I too am still waiting so see whether they actually do....I'm hoping they will as I feel I would benefit from having more veris from couples displayed on my profile....I'll just have to be patient though as I don't want to badger them about it

I'd badger them albeit in a subtle way. "

Thanks classy ladee...I think I'll leave it a few more days and then drop them a line if one still hasn't materialized....I reckon they are just busy as I don't think they would have told me they were going to write one if they don't actually intend to do so...they were a very genuine, straight up couple....and fantastic fun!

Btw....I'm certainly tempted to badger you a bit

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I had a wonderful evening with a couple on Friday. I wrote a glowing veri the next day and received a lovely message thanking me for my veri which they displayed straight away and saying that they would write me one later that day....sadly I too am still waiting so see whether they actually do....I'm hoping they will as I feel I would benefit from having more veris from couples displayed on my profile....I'll just have to be patient though as I don't want to badger them about it

I'd badger them albeit in a subtle way.

Thanks classy ladee...I think I'll leave it a few more days and then drop them a line if one still hasn't materialized....I reckon they are just busy as I don't think they would have told me they were going to write one if they don't actually intend to do so...they were a very genuine, straight up couple....and fantastic fun!

Btw....I'm certainly tempted to badger you a bit "

Reply privately

over a year ago

I deleted my last profile my Athena one becaue I verified a guy (only a social coffee meet) who was not yet verified but then he went and met someone who didn't look in very good shape from the pictures and I wasn't prepared to put my name next to the people he would meet. Now I won't verify anyone and I've only met two people on this profile socially for coffee but have asked them not to verify me just in case they meet people that I don't think are attractive.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I deleted my last profile my Athena one becaue I verified a guy (only a social coffee meet) who was not yet verified but then he went and met someone who didn't look in very good shape from the pictures and I wasn't prepared to put my name next to the people he would meet. Now I won't verify anyone and I've only met two people on this profile socially for coffee but have asked them not to verify me just in case they meet people that I don't think are attractive. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I deleted my last profile my Athena one becaue I verified a guy (only a social coffee meet) who was not yet verified but then he went and met someone who didn't look in very good shape from the pictures and I wasn't prepared to put my name next to the people he would meet. Now I won't verify anyone and I've only met two people on this profile socially for coffee but have asked them not to verify me just in case they meet people that I don't think are attractive. "

Wow , just wow .....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why don't you message him and ask him to verify you ??

Reply privately

over a year ago

So how can you meet people then because you can't guarantee that they won't meet a 'minger' after you?

#confwused

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

When you said that last time I wondered if you were joking. Now it seems that really, really (really ) was your genuine reason.

I know you have issues about how people look but this is extreme.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I deleted my last profile my Athena one becaue I verified a guy (only a social coffee meet) who was not yet verified but then he went and met someone who didn't look in very good shape from the pictures and I wasn't prepared to put my name next to the people he would meet. Now I won't verify anyone and I've only met two people on this profile socially for coffee but have asked them not to verify me just in case they meet people that I don't think are attractive.

When you said that last time I wondered if you were joking. Now it seems that really, really (really ) was your genuine reason.

"

It's personal choice I guess , but yes it's extreme .

I read it as she won't give any veris in case the person she verifies meets a person she thinks is unworthy ....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I deleted my last profile my Athena one becaue I verified a guy (only a social coffee meet) who was not yet verified but then he went and met someone who didn't look in very good shape from the pictures and I wasn't prepared to put my name next to the people he would meet. Now I won't verify anyone and I've only met two people on this profile socially for coffee but have asked them not to verify me just in case they meet people that I don't think are attractive.

I read it as she won't give any veris in case the person she verifies meets a person she thinks is unworthy .... "

Yes that's how I read I too.

But surely the actual meeting is the main part....do you want to meet someone who has touched and may touch a person you feel is unworthy.

Seems a bit muddled to me.

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

I read it as she won't give any veris in case the person she verifies meets a person she thinks is unworthy .... "

I just find the idea odd that the person you had enjoyed meeting becomes unworthy because they then meet someone you deem to be unattractive.

I've met a lot of people at socials I would hate to think that my lighthearted verification of them has lost them someone they had previously met just because I'm a short fat fugly.

Reply privately

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Wowsers!!

Are you actually serious?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I read it as she won't give any veris in case the person she verifies meets a person she thinks is unworthy ....

Yes that's how I read I too.

But surely the actual meeting is the main part....do you want to meet someone who has touched and may touch a person you feel is unworthy.

Seems a bit muddled to me."

Doesn't sound right now I've read it back!

What I mean is I can't understand why her name appearing in a veri trail is the important part and not the actual meeting itself.

It's late I need sleep!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wowsers!!

Are you actually serious? "

Looks that way

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Why don't you message him and ask him to verify you ??"

This.

I played with a guy who has a couple profile and got no veri. When I asked it turns out he'd tried twice but as I had blocked couples it didnt show. Just friend him and ask him to send one. If he still doesnt, well, then you have something to worry about.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I just find the idea odd that the person you had enjoyed meeting becomes unworthy because they then meet someone you deem to be unattractive.

I've met a lot of people at socials I would hate to think that my lighthearted verification of them has lost them someone they had previously met just because I'm a short fat fugly.

"

But if I found someone I liked and they were wanting something permanent like I do they wouldn't meet anyone after me. They'd leave the site cos they wouldn't need it anymore. If they wanted me to leave I would too although I do really only use the forums and nobody can message me.

Didn't mean for what I wrote to sound so shit, just read it back and it does sound pretty shit.

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

But if I found someone I liked and they were wanting something permanent like I do they wouldn't meet anyone after me. They'd leave the site cos they wouldn't need it anymore. If they wanted me to leave I would too although I do really only use the forums and nobody can message me.

Didn't mean for what I wrote to sound so shit, just read it back and it does sound pretty shit. "

The shock is that you deleted after a social coffee meet, as much as the rest of it. A social isn't a marriage proposal, it's just a chance to sniff each other. Sometimes the pheromones click but sometimes the most beautiful, promising person just doesn't smell right.

It just seems a rather extreme reaction.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You arent being too sensitive, im a bit like this and if I write someone a veri, its because I had a great time and it would be good to receive one back, but its not always the case. He may have not had the time or just maybe he doesnt give veris, some dont on here, it doesnt mean he didnt have fun

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow I can't believe I read this!!

Reply privately

By *orbayTogMan
over a year ago

Torquay

One thing I have noticed is that a couple verified me whilst I was sat with them, but it has never come through to me. They did another for me again the next day and that has not either, so maybe it is a glitch in the system?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"One thing I have noticed is that a couple verified me whilst I was sat with them, but it has never come through to me. They did another for me again the next day and that has not either, so maybe it is a glitch in the system?"

Both on wifi? Same ip address maybe?

Reply privately

over a year ago

So how can you meet people then because you can't guarantee that they won't meet a 'minger' after you?

#confwused

"

I'm going to stop giving veri's for other people in case my veri stops them getting laid ever again for the rest of their lives.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"He has the Charles Atlas SEAL of approval..."

Reply privately

By *ombshellWoman
over a year ago

islington

site wont accept veris sent from the same ip address which is why the first one never reached you

Reply privately

over a year ago

"OMG! What if it was shit for him and he doesn't know how to spin it to positive???? Lol. Never thought about it like that!! Miss C. Xx "

Just because he hasn't left you a veri, that doesn't mean he didn't enjoy it.

What's in a veri anyway? Basically it's a load of spin to get another shag.

I think veri's tend to come across as being quite disingenuous. Most could have been copied and pasted.

Ultimately, a veri is highly subjective to the individual. But also, you can't bad mouth anyone on here - so it's never going to be bad, is it?

If he doesn't give one, so what? It's not a realistic portrayal of how things went anyway.

Besides, you could be the best shag in the world to one person and not so much to someone else. It all depends if you click. Is it really a reflection on your performance? Not really.

Reply privately

By *onny MCMan
over a year ago

Crawley

A few verifications can be a big help to single guys getting anywhere on here. Sorry if we get a little pushy for them and sorry if we don't write one back straight away, but we realize girls and couples are gonna get plenty of attention on here regardless of whether they've been verified or not.

Reply privately

By *olarfoxMan
over a year ago

North Cambs

I'd badger them albeit in a subtle way. "

Thanks to classy ladee's advice I did just that and now a glowing veri is proudly displayed on my profile page ...they had just been very busy...

Reply privately

By *igboy10essexMan
over a year ago

Upminster

I personally would think that is not polite.

Good manners cost nothing & if you have sought out a single man & then he has not verified you back I think he should be put on the naughty step.

I always send a nice fun veri of any playtimes had.

Ps nice strily socks & pics xx

Reply privately

By * e coupleCouple
over a year ago

northeast

It seems to happen a lot had meets and was not verified so I didn't either .not that importamnt really as long as it's mutually enjoyed

Reply privately

over a year ago

"we have verified some that have never returned the veri - no matter - some we have met and played with a number of times since -

Oh yeah. We/I don't veri every couple or guy I/we meet everytime we meet them. No need is there? It gets ridiculous. Lol. But I feel if he is going to display MY veri of HIM the least can do is write a few lines or even send me a message to say thanks but I don't like doing veris. He might not be good with words. Who knows? Miss C. Xx "

no i meant we have verified some that never returned the veri but since met same people again - my point being a veri isnt that important

Reply privately

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

If you've got single guys blocked, is it even possible for him to verify you? I thought that he couldn't open your profile.

Cal

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jesus wept: ignorant?!! Heaven forbid the poor barstard has a life and didn't immediately log on to leave a verification. "

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Am I the only one who will have the bollox to say what everyone else is thinking?

Maybe he didn't enjoy the meet! And he doesn't want to leave a veri, he prob finds it easier to write fuck all then bullshit?! I know if I had a meet I didn't enjoy there is no way I'd leave a veri, and the same applies if they didn't enjoy meeting me!

Call it harsh or a bit moody, but people can do what they like, it's a swinging site not feedback on bloody Ebay "

Yep, I thought that too. I also don't get the obsession with verifications.

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I left a few for others but only a handful left for me.. but it is what it is.. however it would help single guys to have some good veris so couples and single ladies feel comfortable.."

Some of us are able to interact and meet people all by ourselves using our own judgement without relying on the opinions of total strangers.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well I've heard it all now

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I left a few for others but only a handful left for me.. but it is what it is.. however it would help single guys to have some good veris so couples and single ladies feel comfortable..

Some of us are able to interact and meet people all by ourselves using our own judgement without relying on the opinions of total strangers.

"

I can't understand some people's obsession with collecting them, they almost become more important than the actual meet which is a little sad. I almost find it somewhat distasteful when people keep banging on about how many they have like they're better than people that don't have any, I don't care, I pay no attention to them.

Reply privately

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

Firstly I apologise if you have answered this on the thread and I've missed it ... Did he actually ask you to verify him?? Did he at any point say he WAS going to verify you?? If yes then maybe best to ask him direct what's happened and you'll get your answer . Far more effective than airing it in the forum ,which may just put him off wanting to verify you .

If he never, then YOU chose hunt for him on here and YOU are the one who made the decision to verify him. Why then should he be obliged to send one back? As for those who say "its manners" ...oh please !!! Not if there was no exspection set . If you sent a picture to a member with no discussion previously ,would you then say it's manners for the person to return a pic back??Of course not as it's their choice when and who they send pics to,the same goes for verifications!

Ask yourself in 6 months ,2 years 10 years ...is the fact a guy you had a good time with didn't verify you going to affect your life in the slightest way? The answers no, so why stress over the meaningless?

You had a fun time anything else in the words from the song ....

Let it go ..let it go!!..Damn I'm gonna be singing that all day lol

Reply privately

By *ice guy 44Man
over a year ago

wrexham

don't worry about it it happens I have met 12 cpls but not on my profile

Reply privately

over a year ago

I know I'm the odd one on the forums, but I loved this post!! Really made me laugh

Reply privately

over a year ago

*makes note to seek out everyone this chick has met and sit on their faces*

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

*makes note to seek out everyone this chick has met and sit on their faces* "

Feel free, they weren't good enough to get past a social with me so you could be their consolation prize!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Feel free, they weren't good enough to get past a social with me so you could be their consolation prize! "

Ooooooo ouch!!!

Just going to get comfy ready for this one...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Feel free, they weren't good enough to get past a social with me so you could be their consolation prize! "

Oh you're sooooo sweet! I do hope they're reading this

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Feel free, they weren't good enough to get past a social with me so you could be their consolation prize!

Oh you're sooooo sweet! I do hope they're reading this "

I think that was more a dig at you ! "Consolation prize" get your boxing gloves on

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I think that was more a dig at you ! "Consolation prize" get your boxing gloves on "

No shit Sherlock. Gone back to your old ways too I see

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I think that was more a dig at you ! "Consolation prize" get your boxing gloves on

No shit Sherlock. Gone back to your old ways too I see "

Ermmm excuse me, I'm not involved in this for once!! You have something on your shoulder??? Oh it's ok it's just a chip lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Ermmm excuse me, I'm not involved in this for once!! You have something on your shoulder??? Oh it's ok it's just a chip lol "

Was it not you who shit stirred with the boxing gloves comment then? Leave it out

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Ermmm excuse me, I'm not involved in this for once!! You have something on your shoulder??? Oh it's ok it's just a chip lol

Was it not you who shit stirred with the boxing gloves comment then? Leave it out "

Ha ha you're hilarious!

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/09/15 12:16:30]

Reply privately

over a year ago

not a baby but a little naive I think,clubs offer sex between two strangers or sex for the sake of sex like a body function really that's why I myself have no interest in them ,you spot someone you like visually and have sex no connection of the mind so he probably isn't that bothered that you verified him x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Wow...speechless! Perhaps the ones deemed 'unworthy' had a lucky escape

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"

Meow!!! Aren't you charming.

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"

Wow...speechless! Perhaps the ones deemed 'unworthy' had a lucky escape "

Yep, sure dodged a bullet.

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP we always return veris but sometimes it does take a few days to find the time to write a personalised one - family, work and our private life come first. He may have been busy or genuinely meant to and forgotten.

Why not drop him a message just saying you've noticed he has displayed your veri, you're glad he liked it and you'd appreciate one in return? If he doesn't reply, then you know where you stand and can simply block him if you want your veri to disappear

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Yep, sure dodged a bullet. "

Elaborate...go on both of you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

You are right to be angry. We have been ignored after meeting several times by people who we know had an amazing time. Many single men are utter cunts when it comes to post coital manners. We don't leave a veri unless we have have received one first.

Reply privately

over a year ago

is this for real ??

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've met a woman off here and she hasn't verified me. Its difficult enough as a single man on here and a verification from a genuine meet would help. You just have to get over it

Reply privately

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

is this for real ?? "

I fear so!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Guys should verify women really, coz i know for a fact that if you display their verification their page gets a lot more views.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Guys should verify women really, coz i know for a fact that if you display their verification their page gets a lot more views."

Reply privately

over a year ago

We've had several of these; really pisses us off, but no one is obliged to leave a verification.

Just bloody rude not to in our opinion.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Quite possibly the most shallow post I have ever read.

Fortunately I am a complete minger so will never have to worry about us meeting you and degrading your life.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Like others on here, I don't know whether to laugh or scream at the extreme shallowness

Modesty and humility spring to mind

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"

"

What would be the point? You're on a planet all on your own so anything us mere mortals have to say would be received as white noise.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fortunately I am a complete minger so will never have to worry about us meeting you and degrading your life."

I wasn't personally referring to you (or any of the other delicate little flowers that have chirped in) so by getting offended you are putting yourself in the category of people I don't find attractive. You don't know what I saw, I think if you met someone and then saw he'd met someone that looked a bit ropey and with a close up picture showing a fanny full of cottage cheese like gunk in the creases you would think, right this guy would literally fuck anything, doesn't say much for yourself then does it if you meet someone that doesn't appear to have any standards.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

What would be the point? You're on a planet all on your own so anything us mere mortals have to say would be received as white noise."

It's just a mean thing to say that's all.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fortunately I am a complete minger so will never have to worry about us meeting you and degrading your life.

I wasn't personally referring to you (or any of the other delicate little flowers that have chirped in) so by getting offended you are putting yourself in the category of people I don't find attractive. You don't know what I saw, I think if you met someone and then saw he'd met someone that looked a bit ropey and with a close up picture showing a fanny full of cottage cheese like gunk in the creases you would think, right this guy would literally fuck anything, doesn't say much for yourself then does it if you meet someone that doesn't appear to have any standards. "

What does it matter if someone we met meets someone we wouldn't. If we met and they turned up... If they meet someone and we aren't happy with it.. ( for us only really if they met a bareback only person etc ) we would just not meet them again. The fact is we still met them and if we had a good time be it social or otherwise then the verification stands

Reply privately

over a year ago

I wasn't personally referring to you (or any of the other delicate little flowers that have chirped in) so by getting offended you are putting yourself in the category of people I don't find attractive. You don't know what I saw, I think if you met someone and then saw he'd met someone that looked a bit ropey and with a close up picture showing a fanny full of cottage cheese like gunk in the creases you would think, right this guy would literally fuck anything, doesn't say much for yourself then does it if you meet someone that doesn't appear to have any standards. "

Then it's just sounds like you need to control who the men you meet go on to meet after? Maybe this isn't the place for you mate

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i don't see why people get so hung up about verification...

all it is one the opinion of one person you have likely never met... about another person who you have likely never met....

and people take these as gospel!!!!

i say thank you at the time.... if people want to badger me into giving them a veri... i'll likely not do it

if you are doing it to recieve one... you are doing it for the wrong reason!!!!

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

2 thoughts.....

1) if i was the original fella reading this..... i think i would be way beyond mortified by now.......

2) i'd like to apologise to any person i have left a veri for... even if it was from a social event....

I wouldn't like people to think that you interacted with a big old fugly gobshite like myself and that it reflected badly on you....

I humbly seek your forgiveness, if by passing like ships in the night, I have ruined in part your reputation and standing in the eyes of some......

i shall now meekly wander back to munters corner and not darken your presence again....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow, that's a leap from your shallowness to saying we play with just anyone.

I'm sure that you're a princess in your own little reality, but sadly for you that doesn't translate to the rest of the world, no matter what your coffee mug tells you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I wasn't personally referring to you (or any of the other delicate little flowers that have chirped in) so by getting offended you are putting yourself in the category of people I don't find attractive. You don't know what I saw, I think if you met someone and then saw he'd met someone that looked a bit ropey and with a close up picture showing a fanny full of cottage cheese like gunk in the creases you would think, right this guy would literally fuck anything, doesn't say much for yourself then does it if you meet someone that doesn't appear to have any standards.

Wow, that's a leap from your shallowness to saying we play with just anyone.

I'm sure that you're a princess in your own little reality, but sadly for you that doesn't translate to the rest of the world, no matter what your coffee mug tells you. "

What!!? **must find something to be offended by, can't find anything so I'll make it up instead**

Tell me then cupcake where exactly in that paragraph did I say that you personally will meet just anybody? If you're referring to the sentence where I say "it doesn't say much for yourself" that's a hyperthetical 'you' not a factual 'you' that's me trying to explain to you how I feel about meeting guys that will just meet anyone. It takes the shine off, means that they didn't pick me for who I am, how I look or whatever they just picked me because they don't really care who they pick.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't know if it was just me but didn't anybody else think

Why didn't you just block him

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Then it's just sounds like you need to control who the men you meet go on to meet after? Maybe this isn't the place for you mate "

I'll use this place for however I see fit thanks. Look at my profile, there's fuck all on it other than pictures and that's only so forum people can put a face (or a pair of boobs or an arse) to my username. I'm not looking to meet lots of people I just want one permanent guy. If I found him on here and he was on the same page and wanting the same thing, his profile would be gone until we were no longer an item.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Then it's just sounds like you need to control who the men you meet go on to meet after? Maybe this isn't the place for you mate

I'll use this place for however I see fit thanks. Look at my profile, there's fuck all on it other than pictures and that's only so forum people can put a face (or a pair of boobs or an arse) to my username. I'm not looking to meet lots of people I just want one permanent guy. If I found him on here and he was on the same page and wanting the same thing, his profile would be gone until we were no longer an item."

Can totally picture you standing over him, demanding he deletes his profile in your presence. Sad thing is you're probably going to agree this is what happens. What about people they might've met before they joined fab? Do you demand photographic evidence of them??

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't know if it was just me but didn't anybody else think

Why didn't you just block him "

I was thinking the same thing

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I'll use this place for however I see fit thanks. Look at my profile, there's fuck all on it other than pictures and that's only so forum people can put a face (or a pair of boobs or an arse) to my username. I'm not looking to meet lots of people I just want one permanent guy. If I found him on here and he was on the same page and wanting the same thing, his profile would be gone until we were no longer an item.

Can totally picture you standing over him, demanding he deletes his profile in your presence. Sad thing is you're probably going to agree this is what happens. What about people they might've met before they joined fab? Do you demand photographic evidence of them?? "

Surely if he was on the same page and wanting the things as her he would delete his profile anyway

To suggest he was damamnded to suggests they don't want the same so she wouldn't be with him anyway

Or am I over thinking things

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Can totally picture you standing over him, demanding he deletes his profile in your presence. Sad thing is you're probably going to agree this is what happens. What about people they might've met before they joined fab? Do you demand photographic evidence of them??

Surely if he was on the same page and wanting the things as her he would delete his profile anyway

To suggest he was damamnded to suggests they don't want the same so she wouldn't be with him anyway

Or am I over thinking things "

That their both insane?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

That their both insane? "

You know what though there are probably hundreds on here who think the same as her

I've seen it many times where people have put they judge people on their verifications and who they have met in the past, I have even read on women's profiles things like don't mail me if you are verified by fat woman

And I'm sure there are loads more who think it but wouldnt openly post it as they don't want to loose popularity for being shallow so they say what keeps people happy rather than what they really think

At least she's honest and I have respect for that

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

That their both insane?

You know what though there are probably hundreds on here who think the same as her

I've seen it many times where people have put they judge people on their verifications and who they have met in the past, I have even read on women's profiles things like don't mail me if you are verified by fat woman

And I'm sure there are loads more who think it but wouldnt openly post it as they don't want to loose popularity for being shallow so they say what keeps people happy rather than what they really think

At least she's honest and I have respect for that "

Reply privately

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Couldn't be bothered to cut and paste but agrees with NN's last comments above.

I've too have seen plenty of similar comments on the forums about judging those by veris and who they've met. (just maybe worded better) So she isnt the only one....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

That their both insane? "

Now that's just rude.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Op I'll write you a veri from him.

Best blow job ever. Guys don't mess her about

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Thanks. I think I'm just being a baby. Lol. Miss C. Xx "

I'm kinda with you I see VeriS as a thank you n when I don't get one back I worry I wasn't good enoght xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Thanks. I think I'm just being a baby. Lol. Miss C. Xx

I'm kinda with you I see VeriS as a thank you n when I don't get one back I worry I wasn't good enoght xx"

I say thanks at the end of the meet. To them, in person. If someone gives you a present in person, you say thanks to them there & then. Do you then write a thank you note too?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

That their both insane? .

Now that's just rude.

"

And you don't consider anything you've said anywhere here to be rude?? You need to wake up to yourself seriously

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

That their both insane?

At least she's honest and I have respect for that "

I have no respect for arrogance and narcissism

Reply privately

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 04/09/15 16:03:09]

Reply privately

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 04/09/15 16:03:50]

Reply privately

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I'm kinda with you I see VeriS as a thank you n when I don't get one back I worry I wasn't good enoght xx

I say thanks at the end of the meet. To them, in person. If someone gives you a present in person, you say thanks to them there & then. Do you then write a thank you note too?

"

Always!

I almost never write a verification though and I've never asked for one. Any I do have are utter nonsense.

(Third time lucky!)

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

chocolates..... flowers...... a gift basket voucher......

what do you mean "overboard"!!!

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

Now that's just rude.

"

any ruder than what you have written about others in this very thread.... probably not!

UHM.... ultra high maintenance...

us "simple folk" we just plod along.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Can totally picture you standing over him, demanding he deletes his profile in your presence. Sad thing is you're probably going to agree this is what happens. What about people they might've met before they joined fab? Do you demand photographic evidence of them?? "

I think once we had established that we both wanted to be exclusive to each other and were happy to see how things progressed, I think him deleting his profile would be a natural thing to do, mine too if he wanted (although I do enjoy the forum and it's the only thing I really use on here) What else was it, oh yeah the people he'd met before fab. No I don't demand photographs of people he may have slept with though I would sneakily try and look his ex up on Facebook to see what she looked like. I do ask how many he's slept with and how long it's been for him since his last fuck oh and I do demand that he has an std test and I'd have one too if I sleep with anyone before I meet this future boyfriend.

"

Surely if he was on the same page as her and wanting the things as her he would delete his profile anyway

Or am I over thinking things "

Nope you thought right!

"

And you don't consider anything you've said anywhere here to be rude?? You need to wake up to yourself seriously "

Trying to get all your comments answered in one post as I've already hijacked the thread.

No I don't consider anything I've said to be personally rude to anyone, yet I've had rude personal comments said to me, which is fine.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Now that's just rude.

any ruder than what you have written about others in this very thread.... probably not!

us "simple folk" we just plod along....."

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Now that's just rude.

us "simple folk" we just plod along.....

"

I think she suffers from the big fish in a small pond syndrome. If she moved to London, Paris , New York or Los Angeles. She wouldn't be so demanding

Reply privately

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

Am I the only ugly old duffer who only recently discovered this thread got exciting, and has wanted to say the following ever since:

"Don't worry Seawitch, thanks for the fantastic meet, I don't mind that you didn't leave me a veri, your secret is safe with us"?

(Though, if I'm honest, she terrifies me, so I'm not going to)

Mr ddc

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you block him he can't display your veri any more.

It's best when they leave the site though, and then come back (like you do) and ask you to reverify them and i just ignore them coz they weren't that bothered about veris when it came to giving them out lol...petty, but that's what i am sometimes.

Reply privately

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

"If you block him he can't display your veri any more.

It's best when they leave the site though, and then come back (like you do) and ask you to reverify them and i just ignore them coz they weren't that bothered about veris when it came to giving them out lol...petty, but that's what i am sometimes. "

I like your way of thinking

Reply privately

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Am I the only ugly old duffer who only recently discovered this thread got exciting, and has wanted to say the following ever since:

"Don't worry Seawitch, thanks for the fantastic meet, I don't mind that you didn't leave me a veri, your secret is safe with us"?

(Though, if I'm honest, she terrifies me, so I'm not going to)

Mr ddc"

I actually think she's hilariously funny, blatantly honest, doesn't give a shit what people think of her, alternatively opinionated and I'm not sure I can see a lot wrong with any of those things.

Reply privately