Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Couple but single

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Yay finally had a meet arranged with a couple local to me.asked to see pics,told as soon as the girlfriend gets back they will send some.later on im told they couldn't get a sitter at short notice,fair enough I thought.

4 hours later I get a text asking if it's still ok to meet,by now I've gone out.

They still won't send pics but lad wanted to come round by himself.

Any thoughts on this please??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Yay finally had a meet arranged with a couple local to me.asked to see pics,told as soon as the girlfriend gets back they will send some.later on im told they couldn't get a sitter at short notice,fair enough I thought.

4 hours later I get a text asking if it's still ok to meet,by now I've gone out.

Any thoughts on this please?? "

I think you might find the "girlfriend" does not exist...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Yay finally had a meet arranged with a couple local to me.asked to see pics,told as soon as the girlfriend gets back they will send some.later on im told they couldn't get a sitter at short notice,fair enough I thought.

I think you might find the "girlfriend" does not exist..."

Yep. Are you into guys? Because you might have yourself a meet is you are

-Courtney

over a year ago

Any thoughts on this please?? "

We've been told by single guys that it's quite common for gay or bi guys to present themselves as a couple to try catch single guys out.

When we first started we thought it safer if I (the male) met up with any potential meets to check they were ok if we both couldn't attend a social, we had let down after let down, and I think this is why. Now if it's to meet a single guy and we can't both attend the social my wife goes alone (she's quite safe, choosing the right kind of public location and she is after all a former world karate champion). We haven't had any let downs since then.

Just got to tread carefully whether you're a single male, single female or couple, because some people will try back you into a corner. Keep social meets public and have an escape plan should it be needed.

Those of you who meet and play first time I'm sure you have your own safety devices.

over a year ago

Yep. Are you into guys? Because you might have yourself a meet is you are

-Courtney"

No not into guys.the whole thing was just jangling alarm bells so thought Ide run it through here first.

over a year ago

I think you might find the "girlfriend" does not exist..."

This was my first thought.

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

This was my first thought."

Always go with your gut instinct x

over a year ago

I think you have been chatting to a single guy, classic couple with gf out lol.

over a year ago

This was my first thought.

Always go with your gut instinct x"

Always this.

over a year ago

I must admit I am not proactive as I used to be looking for meets but it used to piss me of when you would be exchanging messages with a couple who liked your photos only to be then told the female was actually out and she would consider them later.

over a year ago

"I must admit I am not proactive as I used to be looking for meets but it used to piss me of when you would be exchanging messages with a couple who liked your photos only to be then told the female was actually out and she would consider them later. "

Yeah was abit of a let down.me being nieve I even went out to buy wine&beer for the night.now got two bottles of wine left.oh well lesson learnt.

over a year ago

Thanks all for the advice

Post new Message to Thread