Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

someone you know

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok - so browsing around I came across someone I know - we're both members of a small sports club.

I don't know whether to drop a line to say "Hi - lovely photos and profile" or just say nothing. We know each other quite well and I'd hate to make her feel awkward.

Should I just keep quiet?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Having a lunchtime look and found someone who works for the same company. I thought his wife was attractive when I met her a while back but now I've seen her pics all I can say is WOW!

Due to the nature of our workplace I won't be saying anything as it would be far too awkward for all involved.

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

The best thing to do is just block them and not say a word. People often don't like their real life and swinging life to overlap.

Cal

By *xploringusCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

From talking to people we meet in clubs a lot of people are like us and like a separation between their 'normal' lives and Fab/swinging. However, I guess this person has posted face pics if you are able to recognise her so a message saying you like her profile would be appropriate.

Gauge her reaction and act accordingly with any follow up or not. However, if you are worried about losing her friendship then I wouldn't say anything as she may cut herself off from talking to you once you have told her.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks for the reply, my instinct is not to say anything but she is recognisable from her photos and is mentioned by name in a verification. I think she is quite hot but am a little out of her preferred age range. Judging by her verifications she is quite active too.

Maybe I'll wait until I meet next time and drop some 'innocent' remark into a conversation. Then again..

over a year ago

Had something similar a few years ago. Someone I had to work with was on another adult contact site and posted some great nude and action shots. Always thought she was very attractive and the photos just increased this feeling.

However, enjoy her as a colleague so have never said anything.

But if she was to ask.....

By *onny MCMan
over a year ago

Crawley

If you're messaging someone you know on here for the first time, the phrase "your secret's safe with me" is usually pretty reassuring, lol.

over a year ago

"Ok - so browsing around I came across someone I know - we're both members of a small sports club.

I don't know whether to drop a line to say "Hi - lovely photos and profile" or just say nothing. We know each other quite well and I'd hate to make her feel awkward.yes keep quiet I would or block her coz she will probably block you if you make yourself known

"

By *rs TootyWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

I would suggest avoiding mailing or contacting her.

If she doesn't mention it in a social setting then it's not something for public discussion.

I would feel very awkward if someone I knew mailed me on here id find it pretty uncomfortable, wink wink nudge nudge.. I know your 'little secret' horrid :-/

over a year ago

I've found one person I know on here by her profile description and pics. No face pics Just the tattoos she has. I blocked her and seen her many times out but wouldn't say anything as we are pretty good friends

By *rryTMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

"Ok - so browsing around I came across someone I know - we're both members of a small sports club.

I don't know whether to drop a line to say "Hi - lovely photos and profile" or just say nothing. We know each other quite well and I'd hate to make her feel awkward.

"

I'd have to mention it if you're attracted to her

over a year ago

I would feel very awkward if someone I knew mailed me on here id find it pretty uncomfortable, wink wink nudge nudge.. I know your 'little secret' horrid :-/

I agree with this

over a year ago

It would depend on how discreet you are?

A lot of people, while not ashamed of what they do, don't like it broadcast.

over a year ago

I would be a bit weirded out by the 'secrets safe with me' type comments. Just block and forget about it

Post new Message to Thread