Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Sperm Donors.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was reading about this Woman looking to have babys some who are bi living with woman , Others husdands, lovers, cant give them badys and IVF cost alot and thay never know if work or not. It was Saying alot go on the net Adult sites and dating sites looking for sperm donors.. Never know woman may come on here looking for Bear back sex ? Them go and the person would never know a thing ..... I bet it go on and people dont even know about it. Alot said thay dont wish to have nothing to do with the sperm doner after thats all thay was after his sperm.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've seen girls on here asking to be impregnated, don't know whether its true or just fantasy though.

over a year ago

"I've seen girls on here asking to be impregnated, don't know whether its true or just fantasy though."
maybe true after reading that. xx

over a year ago

That is so wrong on so many different levels... why would any guy want to do that esp through a swinging site? that is not swinging and the profile/advertisers should be banned

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

I've come across it a few times at clubs too.

Women who will only play bare back, and usually several partners in one night.

The yearning for a baby can be a big one, and can lead to people thinking totally irrationally.

Yes, I think they are being irresponsible, and stupid. But its their decision. If men are daft enough to go there risking disease, and possibly the CSA on their case, then good luck to them. They'll need it!!!

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I ain't giving my 'goodness' to any of them..

so there....

over a year ago

I had one today asking of I fancied get you pregnant sex,what a joke

over a year ago

Jeez...the thought of having a child that I didn't have anything to do with....not for me that one, I love my kids and can't imagine ever wanting to "donate" one to someone else. OOER.

over a year ago

"I've come across it a few times at clubs too.

The yearning for a baby can be a big one, and can lead to people thinking totally irrationally.

Yes, I think they are being irresponsible, and stupid. But its their decision. If men are daft enough to go there risking disease, and possibly the CSA on their case, then good luck to them. They'll need it!!! "

Yes i would think when the yearning for badys is so strong some would do .... what ever it take and even come on sites like this for bear back sex.. even with all the risks. Bit like lucky dip not knowing what the baby will turn out like.

over a year ago

Had a couple message me about a month ago asking if I was interested in getting her pregnant

over a year ago

Look at it from the other side the guys get a kick out of being breeders.

over a year ago

"Had a couple message me about a month ago asking if I was interested in getting her pregnant

"

wow thay must have just liked your pics and profile or new you ... Thinking you was a stud x

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

either way...

little or no regard for the baby.

simply self centred self obsessed acts.

over a year ago

they wont fool me, i'm shooting blanks!

(vasectomy last year)

although they are welcome to try

(they can keep the condom, and install the donation via a turkey baster)

mr

over a year ago

"Had a couple message me about a month ago asking if I was interested in getting her pregnant

wow thay must have just liked your pics and profile or new you ... Thinking you was a stud x"

Nope completely random message. Dont know about stud but maybe nutter if i had taken them up on the offer lol

over a year ago

To be honest a think that if a guys gets asked to do something like this they have a duty to report & block the peeps that are asking... they are not responsible to look after a child if this is how they plan to conceive one...

over a year ago

Don’t see why anyone would be shocked at this, yes it’s wrong, but when you hear of couples so desperate to have a child that they have resorted to kidnapping one, then this is by all means mild in comparison

over a year ago

"Don’t see why anyone would be shocked at this, yes it’s wrong, but when you hear of couples so desperate to have a child that they have resorted to kidnapping one, then this is by all means mild in comparison "

Yeh a fully agree with you but at least if someone decided to kidnap a child it would be flagged up to the authorities, were as a child conceived from a swinging site no-one would monitor that child to check its safety/well-being.

It is not normal practice and I would doubt anyone's capability to look after a child properly if this is the best way they can conceive a child regardless of how desperate they might be...

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

"Don’t see why anyone would be shocked at this, yes it’s wrong, but when you hear of couples so desperate to have a child that they have resorted to kidnapping one, then this is by all means mild in comparison

Yeh a fully agree with you but at least if someone decided to kidnap a child it would be flagged up to the authorities, were as a child conceived from a swinging site no-one would monitor that child to check its safety/well-being.

It is not normal practice and I would doubt anyone's capability to look after a child properly if this is the best way they can conceive a child regardless of how desperate they might be... "

So because the child has been concieved by a swinger, it should be monitored by the authorites?!?!?!

You maybe want to think about what you are saying there!!!

over a year ago

"Don’t see why anyone would be shocked at this, yes it’s wrong, but when you hear of couples so desperate to have a child that they have resorted to kidnapping one, then this is by all means mild in comparison

It is not normal practice and I would doubt anyone's capability to look after a child properly if this is the best way they can conceive a child regardless of how desperate they might be...

So because the child has been concieved by a swinger, it should be monitored by the authorites?!?!?!

You maybe want to think about what you are saying there!!! "

No what I am saying is that what they are doing asking men from a swingers site to help them conceive a child is not right... there thought process is not right there is nothing wrong with swingers having children there is a difference between the two....

over a year ago

Think most people will think its wrong, but I’m not quite sure why you think that the way a child is conceived will determine a person’s ability to be a good parent.

over a year ago

"Think most people will think its wrong, but I’m not quite sure why you think that the way a child is conceived will determine a person’s ability to be a good parent. "

purely for the fact that they think it is ok to conceive a child this way, I would assume that 99.9% would think this is not ok.

What they are asking for should surely set alarm bells ringing about their mental state of mind... each to their own opinion - just makes me feel very uneasy to think about the child's welfare if this is how the so called "parents to be" want a child's life to start out

By *lutfuckWoman
over a year ago

southend on sea

hi i had a guy ask if he could get me pregnant so there are some guys out there who do get off on it.

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

"Think most people will think its wrong, but I’m not quite sure why you think that the way a child is conceived will determine a person’s ability to be a good parent.

purely for the fact that they think it is ok to conceive a child this way, I would assume that 99.9% would think this is not ok.

What they are asking for should surely set alarm bells ringing about their mental state of mind... each to their own opinion - just makes me feel very uneasy to think about the child's welfare if this is how the so called "parents to be" want a child's life to start out"

But does it matter how the child is conceived?

If the child is conceived by rape, is that child going to need protecting for the rest of its life because it wasn't conceived in the "normal" way?

So what if it was conceived during a gangbang? Forgetting the issue of disease risk etc, its nurture and love that determines how that child grows, not how it was conceived.

over a year ago

"Think most people will think its wrong, but I’m not quite sure why you think that the way a child is conceived will determine a person’s ability to be a good parent.

What they are asking for should surely set alarm bells ringing about their mental state of mind... each to their own opinion - just makes me feel very uneasy to think about the child's welfare if this is how the so called "parents to be" want a child's life to start out

If the child is conceived by rape, is that child going to need protecting for the rest of its life because it wasn't conceived in the "normal" way?

So what if it was conceived during a gangbang? Forgetting the issue of disease risk etc, its nurture and love that determines how that child grows, not how it was conceived. "

To be honest you can't forget the risk of disease as it is there in everyday life.... it is not make believe it is real life, and reading the previous lady's comment about a guy asking her if she would have a child with him fully backs up what I have been saying as it is not right... on that note I am off hitting the town - have a great evening

over a year ago

"

So what if it was conceived during a gangbang? Forgetting the issue of disease risk etc, its nurture and love that determines how that child grows, not how it was conceived. "

I agree with you on this.. If both parents have decided that having someone else assist ( or a few other someones) then what does it matter.

This type of fantasy does have a big following though.

To be fair for me I would hate to not know who got me pregnant... but there are plenty of women who like that idea.

I could not say though that the women that chose to do it are wrong though.

Anyway, there is a hell of a lot of children born within relationships that turn out later on to be someone elses later on. Or at least the woman isnt sure...

Same sort of thing, only at least the women asking are giving the guy a heads up.

Katie.

over a year ago

There is at least one woman one here asking to be impregnated and to be honest the thought of it kind of turns me on? Is that wrong?

over a year ago

"There is at least one woman one here asking to be impregnated and to be honest the thought of it kind of turns me on? Is that wrong?"

Not on here.. but I know a few sites that that is exactly what it is for..

its a beautiful notion if I am honest.. but there are so many things that all parties must think on..

A discussion I was watching recently was whether the mother wanted contact with the possible guys after.. and most didnt..

Plenty of guys on there that have helped couples a few times over.. it is a subject that takes a lot of understanding and when I first read about it I didnt understand how someone could.. but well now I think that if everyone has thought everything through that it is a lovely thing.

*but not the ones that trick guys into it...

Cali

over a year ago

Funnily enough, I was standing in line at an ATM when I saw a man turn to his (she looked) five-year-old daughter and say "For F**k's sake, you should've gone to the toilet at nan's, f**king idiot. I found this to be out of order but anyway...

I'm confident that child wasn't concieved in the manner discussed here but I wouldn't call the above "good parenting." To back up an earlier point, making babies isn't parenting. I frown more on the mental, physical and emotional neglect children endure than how they came to be. If they can cater for the child on these levels, then they're better parents than the ones who do things the normal way.

By the way, What's normal for conception? Sex donor, IVF, married couple, one night stand accident, trying to get a council flat, happily in love without the ring, trying to trap someone? Have I missed anything?

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

There is an extreme form of cuckolding which involves the wife getting pregnant.

i am very unjudgemantal of kinks,but this breaks my one hard limit,informed consent.The child is being conceived for the sexual satisfaction of the parents.

Good parents want a child for itself, nothing more.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"There is at least one woman one here asking to be impregnated and to be honest the thought of it kind of turns me on? Is that wrong?

Not on here.. but I know a few sites that that is exactly what it is for..

its a beautiful notion if I am honest.. but there are so many things that all parties must think on..

A discussion I was watching recently was whether the mother wanted contact with the possible guys after.. and most didnt..

Plenty of guys on there that have helped couples a few times over.. it is a subject that takes a lot of understanding and when I first read about it I didnt understand how someone could.. but well now I think that if everyone has thought everything through that it is a lovely thing.

*but not the ones that trick guys into it...

Cali "

Again i have to disagree,a child shud never be the object of sexual fufilment for the parents,

over a year ago

"There is an extreme form of cuckolding which involves the wife getting pregnant.

i am very unjudgemantal of kinks,but this breaks my one hard limit,informed consent.The child is being conceived for the sexual satisfaction of the parents.

Good parents want a child for itself, nothing more."

I would disagree if it is withing a loving relationship.. I found in researching this that it was not about the sexual kink.. it was about something far more fulfilling.. something natural and loving...

They are wanting a child and I see nothing wrong with allowing others to assist in that moment of conception... In fact the more I read and the more people I found that had done this, the more I understood the profound love that these couples had for one another.

There were a few disturbing comments like women that would get pregnant and then terminate.. but well. that was not for the same.

I think that most I found that wanted this couldnt have children naturally with the father.. and to be fair.. mothers that surrogate are praised.. I see this as no different.

cali x

over a year ago

This is (understandably) such an emotive topic.

If I knew the parents were going to be loving and caring for a child they yearn for so much but can't fulfil between them, I feel I could be totally removed from wanting anything to do with any child conceived from my sperm.

I'd do it for altruistic reasons (e.g. without sexual contact), I've seen relationships and people destroyed by the inability to have children and the need to breed is so powerful that it drives someone to have unprotected sex with strangers.

The removal of anonymity for sperm donors is leaving the donor services without enough supply of sperm and the huge cost of IVF, I really feel for anyone trying to have a child.

I think its wrong to sit in judgement of anyone so desperate.

Assuming that the people who say it's wrong do not have that strong desire or need, or have children already.

over a year ago

Thought Sperm Donor was a new type of kebab

over a year ago

I'll think about it and get back to you.

I'd have to know who my child is though xx

over a year ago

Alot said thay dont wish to have nothing to do with the sperm doner after thats all thay was after his sperm. If a woman has been having a go at having babys years i think some will do what ever ...... and come on sites like this .. sperm is free ....

over a year ago

Your right there and if everyone involved knows the score beforehand then I don't see the problem with it.

over a year ago

Remember the Heart song from the 80's "all I wanna do it make love to you"

over a year ago

"Remember the Heart song from the 80's "all I wanna do it make love to you"

"

yes one night of sin is all we new , lol xx

over a year ago

yes one night of sin is all we new , lol xx"

And what he couldn't give me

was the one little thing that you could...!!!

Classic...

over a year ago

"Alot said thay dont wish to have nothing to do with the sperm doner after thats all thay was after his sperm. If a woman has been having a go at having babys years i think some will do what ever ...... and come on sites like this .. sperm is free ...."

well I dunno about free... the price is the going rate... one orgasm

Wolf

over a year ago

Classic..."

He brought the woman out of me,

so many times, easily

And in the morning when he woke all

I left him was a note

I told him

"I am the flower you are the seed"

We walked in the garden

we planted a tree

Don't try to find me,

please don't you dare

Just live in my memory,

you'll always be there

Then it happened one day,

we came round the same way

You can imagine his surprise

when he saw his own eyes

I said "please, please understand

I'm in love with another man

was the one little thing that you can"

All I wanna do is make love to you

One night of love was all we knew ....... Thay must have been doing this years , lol

over a year ago

Classic...He brought the woman out of me,

so many times, easily

And in the morning when he woke all

I left him was a note

I told him

"I am the flower you are the seed"

We walked in the garden

we planted a tree

Don't try to find me,

please don't you dare

Just live in my memory,

you'll always be there

Then it happened one day,

we came round the same way

You can imagine his surprise

when he saw his own eyes

I said "please, please understand

I'm in love with another man

was the one little thing that you can"

All I wanna do is make love to you

One night of love was all we knew ....... Thay must have been doing this years , lol

"

and there it is...in song!

By *riseeTV/TS
over a year ago

MacKay

"I've come across it a few times at clubs too.

The yearning for a baby can be a big one, and can lead to people thinking totally irrationally. "

Then only the last man they fuck is likely to impregnate. Every prior partners sperm will be pulled out by the next penis.

There is a primal element to this. Briefly a woman who has sexc with a secondary partner then has sex with her primnary parter has two things happen:

1. The secondary partners sperm is mostly sucked out before it can really get anywhere - remember you don't get pregnant in an hour or 2.

2. The primary partner will be aroused by the pheromones and sex scents and this caused a 10 times larger volume of sperm to be ejaculated at nearly 10 times the strength of a normal ejaculation experience.

The couple may well know this and so be seeking for the ultimate experience, or they might just be doing it all instinctively.

Hope that helps. I could go into more detail but people keep telling me I'm too verbose.

By *riseeTV/TS
over a year ago

MacKay

You maybe want to think about what you are saying there!!!

No what I am saying is that what they are doing asking men from a swingers site to help them conceive a child is not right... there thought process is not right there is nothing wrong with swingers having children there is a difference between the two.... "

So can you explain to me how this is any different to 37% of british girls aged 12 to 45 having sex with multiple partners, having children to several fathers and only being in a relationship for a a few months to a year or two with each father before moving on, is better than a couple who have thought out how to conceive a child for whatever reason in a way they already enjoy their lives?

Do you not watch Jeremey Kyle at all? and those people are not swingers! They do however put the entire swinging community to shame with the amount of swapping they do by comparison!

By *edditchcpl69Couple
over a year ago

REDDITCH

"There is an extreme form of cuckolding which involves the wife getting pregnant.

Good parents want a child for itself, nothing more."

we love the cuck lifestyle, and know exactly what your talking about.

we have 2 daughters and both are my hubbis, we stopped swinging for 6 yrs to have our own family.

although we both think its wrong to bring a child into the world from swinging. we dont think it would be any less loved than a child born any other way.

think i put it the right way lol

By *ouplefunukCouple
over a year ago

North Bristol

It is not normal practice and I would doubt anyone's capability to look after a child properly if this is the best way they can conceive a child regardless of how desperate they might be... "

You have children don't you? You didn't struggle to have them did you? You have absolutely no idea of the desperation that takes hold when you find out you may never have a child of your own. No idea at all.

How does the way a child is conceived impact on the way it's bought up? And what twisted world do you live in when you think it's OK for the authorities to get involved because of the way a child was conceived?

You talk about the best way to convieve a child. For some, that may be the ONLY way to concieve a child. It doesn't mean that child won't be loved and cared for. Should the authorities get involved in children who were conciecved on a one night stand? It's the same thing.

Easy words for someone who has clearly never been faced with the prospect of a life without children.

The world isn't black & white - you'd do well to remember that sat in your ivory tower passing judgement on others with little knowledge about what you are talking about..

*Her*

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

oh..donor, i thought it said donut...

over a year ago

Well, said. Peeps so quick to judge.

Post new Message to Thread