Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Ashley Madison data leak

Jump to newest

By *lue-green OP   Man
over a year ago

Taunton

Would anyone here panic if this site was hacked and user details released?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nope.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

i should imagine those that would be are now UNLOS anyway

over a year ago

Did anyone see the article on page 3 of the Sunday times which listed Cambridge as the place with a large membership thru also interviewed the owners of Tease 2 club for the article x

By *uxomBloomsWoman
over a year ago

Near Tunbridge Wells

I wish I could delete my photo verification picture as its the only face pic I keep on here.

By *lue-green OP   Man
over a year ago

Taunton

"Did anyone see the article on page 3 of the Sunday times which listed Cambridge as the place with a large membership thru also interviewed the owners of Tease 2 club for the article x"

I didn't see that but I did see a female Scottish MP saying she has had her email hacked and it was used on the site. Not sure whether to believe that or not!

over a year ago

"Did anyone see the article on page 3 of the Sunday times which listed Cambridge as the place with a large membership thru also interviewed the owners of Tease 2 club for the article x

I didn't see that but I did see a female Scottish MP saying she has had her email hacked and it was used on the site. Not sure whether to believe that or not! "

Politicians are targets for hackers, so it's likely many of them having their details online made them vulnerable.

That's the whole point in data dumping though, to cause as much havoc as possible until we see a change in the way things are done - or to expose things.

To answer your OP. No it wouldn't bother me to have anything dumped online. I'm happy to have my stuff online and out it their myself anyway.

There's also ways to protect your personal data online and this should be one of the first things you learn when deciding to use the internet.

over a year ago

"I wish I could delete my photo verification picture as its the only face pic I keep on here. "

You can. Contact admin and they will do this.

You will have other options to reverify your account.

By *isandreTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

As long as Sydney university aren't hacked, that's what I'm worried about!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Would anyone here panic if this site was hacked and user details released? "

No, panic would be pointless. If anybody found out we would either deny or tell them to mind their own business. I would hate for my elderly parents to be distressed or concerned for me though.

over a year ago

"Did anyone see the article on page 3 of the Sunday times which listed Cambridge as the place with a large membership thru also interviewed the owners of Tease 2 club for the article x

I didn't see that but I did see a female Scottish MP saying she has had her email hacked and it was used on the site. Not sure whether to believe that or not! "

1) You wouldn't even ask the question if it was a man. People would say "no smoke without fire"...

2) It would be great to have some MPs who were swingers. It would make them a lot more down to earth!

over a year ago

No all seperate email addresses etc, so no direct link to me personally from details here,

By *rish_And_BlondieCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool and Ireland

Not in the slightest. It's something myself and my other half like to engage in socially and sexually. End of. It's a lifestyle and I'm proud of it. It wouldn't bother me in the slightest as so long as I always have the support of my other half that's all we need. We do it safely and together that's all anyone would need to know. It's a hobby at the end of the day, do I ask Tony next door about his golfing holidays, no because it's his life and I've no interest. Like others shouldn't be bothered about our sexual escapades. I'm actually sure 70 percent of the population that found out would be pretty bloody jealous at our lives!! We Fabbies have it all!

over a year ago

" I'm actually sure 70 percent of the population that found out would be pretty bloody jealous at our lives!! We Fabbies have it all! "

90% of vanilla men would outwardly condemn it and then rush off to the nearest toilet because the thought go them so horny

By *rish_And_BlondieCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool and Ireland

" I'm actually sure 70 percent of the population that found out would be pretty bloody jealous at our lives!! We Fabbies have it all!

90% of vanilla men would outwardly condemn it and then rush off to the nearest toilet because the thought go them so horny"

Oh you so know it!!! I know if Mr's friends had seen the parties and four girls staring up at them like S had had I'm pretty sure they would be raging with envy!!! Oh well they're missing out

Rach xx

Post new Message to Thread