Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

straight guy looking for tv mm

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Am I being a bit thick, why would a straight male want to meet mm couple or a tv/ts?

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *enno1TV/TS
over a year ago

Burntwood ish

I have met lots 'straight' guys who don't want men but find CD/TV exciting

Reply privately

By *athylacyTV/TS
over a year ago

Maidstone

"I have met lots 'straight' guys who don't want men but find CD/TV exciting"

Same here - I get more meets from supposedly 'straight' guys than I do from 'bisexual' guys on this site....

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Am I being a bit thick, why would a straight male want to meet mm couple or a tv/ts?"

It really depends on the TV/TS.

Those that are integrated into society as their destination gender - well why wouldn't you treat them that way? Decent people treat those transitioning as the gender that they are transitioning to.

Reply privately

over a year ago

My biggest question is why are people obsessed with labels and how people chose to see themselves?

I apply this to the continuous ponders regarding 'straight' men and those about the body type 'fabulous'

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"Am I being a bit thick, why would a straight male want to meet mm couple or a tv/ts?"

Let them; there will still be enough left over for you

Reply privately

over a year ago

Maybe cause it's so hard to find a woman on here!

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"My biggest question is why are people obsessed with labels and how people chose to see themselves?

I apply this to the continuous ponders regarding 'straight' men and those about the body type 'fabulous'

"

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"My biggest question is why are people obsessed with labels and how people chose to see themselves?

"

That said if I didn't label myself "Domme" I wouldn't attract those that label themselves "sub".

Reply privately

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS
over a year ago

London&Dublin

"Maybe cause it's so hard to find a woman on here! "

ouch...that doesn't sound very nice....or maybe I'm being over-sensitive.

Reply privately

By *ery curious maleMan
over a year ago

Bishop Auckland

Generally they put straight on their profile as they think putting Bi will decrease their chances with women

Reply privately

By *eggaeloverMan
over a year ago

Bristol

I spoke to a guy and he said it is basically like how the ancient greeks and romans treated sex. They were very honest in those pagan days. For a free man if he felt like a fuck and his wife wasnt available then he would try his concubine or female slave (a bit like a fb nowadays I dont know) if she wasnt available then it would be a guy. That is if he wasnt into prostitutes. But it all depends sometimes I have other reasons other than just sex for wanting to see someone emotional reasons etc.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Am I being a bit thick, why would a straight male want to meet mm couple or a tv/ts?

I spoke to a guy and he said it is basically like how the ancient greeks and romans treated sex. They were very honest in those pagan days. For a free man if he felt like a fuck and his wife wasnt available then he would try his concubine or female slave (a bit like a fb nowadays I dont know) if she wasnt available then it would be a guy. That is if he wasnt into prostitutes. But it all depends sometimes I have other reasons other than just sex for wanting to see someone emotional reasons etc."

Actually in Greek society it was more about power. Greek 'Men' had sex with anyone who was below their status. That included women and slaves.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/09/15 16:50:35]

Reply privately

over a year ago

That said if I didn't label myself "Domme" I wouldn't attract those that label themselves "sub". "

No issue with self labelling, just others questioning how people chose to identify themselves!

For a straight guy to be looking for TV/TS maybe it's TS he is interested in, which is someone transitioning to their true gender?

Furthermore some of the TV/TS girls on here look stunning and very feminine, therefore the labelling system people like to question doesn't really hold up!

Anyway rant over

Reply privately

over a year ago

There are straight men on here?!!!!!!! Wow!.....

Reply privately

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Straight men say all kinds of things.

Reply privately

over a year ago

we think same a man is a man whether he's dressed as a woman or not. Transgender I understand wanting to meet but TVs I dnt get at all. Xx

Reply privately

By *adyboy-DaddyCouple
over a year ago

Andover

"Male" half of this couple talking here.

You are being a bit thick (please don't take that wrong, I'm not trying to be insulting)

Gay or straight refer to which gender you are attracted to, the opposite or the same as yourself.

I am attracted to my partner as she is the most attractive woman I know. Bar none.

If I was gay I would be attracted to men. And I'm not.

So where my partner is concerned I am straight, as are 9 out of 10 guys who contact us.

Reply privately

By *onnybag69Man
over a year ago

East Manchester

I'm still tryin to work that one out you must be homosexual if your shagging a man's arse

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

My biggest question is why if it is only a label so many guys try so hard to avoid calling themselves bi or gay?

Since nobody ever casually describes themselves as gay then it suggests to me that is is definitely NOT just a label.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Am I being a bit thick, why would a straight male want to meet mm couple or a tv/ts?

"Male" half of this couple talking here.

You are being a bit thick (please don't take that wrong, I'm not trying to be insulting)

Gay or straight refer to which gender you are attracted to, the opposite or the same as yourself.

I am attracted to my partner as she is the most attractive woman I know. Bar none.

If I was gay I would be attracted to men. And I'm not.

So where my partner is concerned I am straight, as are 9 out of 10 guys who contact us.

"

Nah if your a mm couple you aren't straight.

Reply privately

By *otgirl32Woman
over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

"Generally they put straight on their profile as they think putting Bi will decrease their chances with women "

Perhaps with some women. Others like me love bisexual men.

Reply privately

over a year ago

lots of bi men use straight on there profile to get lady meets but fawn all over tv's and men. im bi and proud of it. love being fucked by a thick cock

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yawn

Reply privately

over a year ago

"lots of bi men use straight on there profile to get lady meets but fawn all over tv's and men. im bi and proud of it. love being fucked by a thick cock"

I will personally never share your sexual interests but I can only begin to imagine how tough it must be to come out of the closet and identify yourself as bi or gay.

That commands respect.

On the other hand for those guys who go through contortions to avoid telling the truth (even to themselves)....

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"Generally they put straight on their profile as they think putting Bi will decrease their chances with women "

Got no problem with bi men. They are just the same as straight men. It is not as if the bi men bring their mates along to a 'meet'

Reply privately

By *adyboy-DaddyCouple
over a year ago

Andover

"I'm still tryin to work that one out you must be homosexual if your shagging a man's arse"

So if you met her (or another ts) in a club and fucked them without knowing, would that make you gay?

Reply privately

By *onnybag69Man
over a year ago

East Manchester

I'm not that stupid i do know the difference between male and femail ive never yet seen a man that would pass for a woman 100%

Reply privately

By *adyboy-DaddyCouple
over a year ago

Andover

Then you need to get out more but you didn't answer the question. If you unwittingly had sex with a TS would you be gay?

Reply privately

By *adyboy-DaddyCouple
over a year ago

Andover

"I'm not that stupid i do know the difference between male and femail ive never yet seen a man that would pass for a woman 100%"

Just a thought but maybe you have. You wouldn't know, would you!

E lives as a woman and once in a while you realise that someone has twigged, and they are lovely but for the most part, no one has a clue and she spends her day getting admiring comments.

She is far from alone, we have a circle of friends in the same situation and when out clubbing they spend the night getting chatted up by straight guys. Unless you going to tell me they are all secretly gay.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm not that stupid i do know the difference between male and femail ive never yet seen a man that would pass for a woman 100%

E lives as a woman and once in a while you realise that someone has twigged, and they are lovely but for the most part, no one has a clue and she spends her day getting admiring comments.

She is far from alone, we have a circle of friends in the same situation and when out clubbing they spend the night getting chatted up by straight guys. Unless you going to tell me they are all secretly gay. "

But of all the guys who chat your partner up are still chatting up once it's announced that she's a trans? Or are you dupeing people into it? I know if that happened to me is be very pissed off

Reply privately

By *arah_11TV/TS
over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

"I'm not that stupid i do know the difference between male and femail ive never yet seen a man that would pass for a woman 100%"

OMG

Reply privately

By *arah_11TV/TS
over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

"I'm not that stupid i do know the difference between male and femail ive never yet seen a man that would pass for a woman 100%

She is far from alone, we have a circle of friends in the same situation and when out clubbing they spend the night getting chatted up by straight guys. Unless you going to tell me they are all secretly gay.

But of all the guys who chat your partner up are still chatting up once it's announced that she's a trans? Or are you dupeing people into it? I know if that happened to me is be very pissed off"

Why would you be annoyed? Is there a problem with trans gender people?

Reply privately

By *irceWoman
over a year ago

Gloucester

But of all the guys who chat your partner up are still chatting up once it's announced that she's a trans? Or are you dupeing people into it? I know if that happened to me is be very pissed off

Why would you be annoyed? Is there a problem with trans gender people? "

Dicing with death really, maybe it's better to be up front rather then be found a bloody pulp.

If a guy is looking for a long term relationship and wham your outed as trans well bad times can insue or the guy maybe will accept you....it's horrible to always have that shaddow but life is cruel.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Next time you're out, take the time to sit and people watch and see just how many women could actually be trans.

There's a lot of genetic females that look quite male.

If a transitioning male to female is very passable how on earth would you know when you passed her in the street?

Reply privately

By *arah_11TV/TS
over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

Dicing with death really, maybe it's better to be up front rather then be found a bloody pulp.

If a guy is looking for a long term relationship and wham your outed as trans well bad times can insue or the guy maybe will accept you....it's horrible to always have that shaddow but life is cruel.

"

So a guy approaches a trans gender person. The first thing they should say is that they were born in the wrong body? You are kidding, right?

LTR was never mentioned.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I am honest. I get chatted up, bought drinks, touched up lots.

Mostly I smile and decline or ask him not to touch etc.

If I like a guy I always ask if he's realised I'm trans. Some apologise and leave. Some stay and want to know more, but are no longer keen. Others.... Well. Others become lovers

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why would you be annoyed? Is there a problem with trans gender people? "

Nope not at all but as a straight male I'd be annoyed if I wasn't aware to start with that my potential meet was trans gender, that's all I'm saying.

Reply privately

By *arah_11TV/TS
over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

Nope not at all but as a straight male I'd be annoyed if I wasn't aware to start with that my potential meet was trans gender, that's all I'm saying. "

They aren't talking about a meet via fab. Talk is of meeting someone on a regular night out

Reply privately

By *adyboy-DaddyCouple
over a year ago

Andover

"

But of all the guys who chat your partner up are still chatting up once it's announced that she's a trans? Or are you dupeing people into it? I know if that happened to me is be very pissed off"

Seriously!! Holy shit, you people!

If it gets beyond chatting then we let the guy know. Some are cool about it, most think it's funny as hell and bring their mates over to say hello.

You say you would be pissed off if you chatted up a fit bird and found they were trans?

That's your problem sunshine. It's no different from finding she is unavailable through being married or any other reason.

What is she supposed to do? Grow a beard just so you don't have to have a crisis over finding her attractive!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

So a guy approaches a trans gender person. The first thing they should say is that they were born in the wrong body? You are kidding, right?

LTR was never mentioned. "

Think of it this way, if a guy who didn't know a trans gender person met a guy who was very homophobic and a bit of a nutter, then found out after something happened and the guy turned psycho and beat the living snot out the woman there would be out cry (and rightly so violence isn't cool) but the whole thing could avoided with honesty.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

If it gets beyond chatting then we let the guy know. Some are cool about it, most think it's funny as hell and bring their mates over to say hello.

You say you would be pissed off if you chatted up a fit bird and found they were trans?

That's your problem sunshine. It's no different from finding she is unavailable through being married or any other reason.

What is she supposed to do? Grow a beard just so you don't have to have a crisis over finding her attractive!!!!"

I wouldn't be pissed for being chatted up at all. I'd be pissed if I wasn't made aware before anything happens. But you never answered my question did you? You pointed out that a lot of guys chat up your other half do they still chat up after its made clear that she is trans gender.

Reply privately

By *arah_11TV/TS
over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

LTR was never mentioned.

Think of it this way, if a guy who didn't know a trans gender person met a guy who was very homophobic and a bit of a nutter, then found out after something happened and the guy turned psycho and beat the living snot out the woman there would be out cry (and rightly so violence isn't cool) but the whole thing could avoided with honesty. "

Perhaps I should wear a special hat to signify that I'm bi? Or maybe gay people should wear a sign round thier neck?

Perhaps Jews should wear the star of David, or an arm band to help identify them to people who aren't Jews. It's ok for black people, everyone can see the colour of their skin and discriminate against them if they want to

Reply privately

over a year ago

LTR was never mentioned.

Think of it this way, if a guy who didn't know a trans gender person met a guy who was very homophobic and a bit of a nutter, then found out after something happened and the guy turned psycho and beat the living snot out the woman there would be out cry (and rightly so violence isn't cool) but the whole thing could avoided with honesty.

Perhaps I should wear a special hat to signify that I'm bi? Or maybe gay people should wear a sign round thier neck?

Perhaps Jews should wear the star of David, or an arm band to help identify them to people who aren't Jews. It's ok for black people, everyone can see the colour of their skin and discriminate against them if they want to "

So your effectively calling me facist because I'd sooner know if someone was trans gender before I decided to play?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

What is she supposed to do? Grow a beard just so you don't have to have a crisis over finding her attractive!!!!"

you talk utter garbage if the guy is straight of course he would get annoyed if the person he is chatting to is not female,transgender or trying to be female the fact is they are not female it's tough but true

Reply privately

By *arah_11TV/TS
over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

"

What is she supposed to do? Grow a beard just so you don't have to have a crisis over finding her attractive!!!!

I wouldn't be pissed for being chatted up at all. I'd be pissed if I wasn't made aware before anything happens. But you never answered my question did you? You pointed out that a lot of guys chat up your other half do they still chat up after its made clear that she is trans gender. "

They answer your question perfectly,

"if it gets beyond chatting we let the guy know. Some are cool about it, most think it's funny as hell and bring there mates over to say hello"

Reply privately

By *arah_11TV/TS
over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

LTR was never mentioned.

Perhaps Jews should wear the star of David, or an arm band to help identify them to people who aren't Jews. It's ok for black people, everyone can see the colour of their skin and discriminate against them if they want to

So your effectively calling me facist because I'd sooner know if someone was trans gender before I decided to play? "

There has never been any suggestion that any trans gender person would play with anyone without making it clear first.

Reply privately

By *ooking to watch93Man
over a year ago

near spalding

I'm straight but I love pre op trans. I love the women with a surprise I guess. As for MM. As long as a women is involved im open minded to watch all sort of fun going on maybe even try new things myself.

Reply privately

By *adyboy-DaddyCouple
over a year ago

Andover

"

I wouldn't be pissed for being chatted up at all. I'd be pissed if I wasn't made aware before anything happens. But you never answered my question did you? You pointed out that a lot of guys chat up your other half do they still chat up after its made clear that she is trans gender. "

To answer you question directly, about 1 in 3 carry on chatting her up, 1 in 3 carry in the chat but in a friends basis and 1 in 3 shuffle off quietly (presumably to have some kind of a crisis)

We go out clubbing a couple of times a month and E always gets chatted up but we have never had a bad reaction when letting someone know. This might be mitigated by me looking like a knuckle dragging ape though.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I wouldn't be pissed for being chatted up at all. I'd be pissed if I wasn't made aware before anything happens. But you never answered my question did you? You pointed out that a lot of guys chat up your other half do they still chat up after its made clear that she is trans gender.

They answer your question perfectly,

"if it gets beyond chatting we let the guy know. Some are cool about it, most think it's funny as hell and bring there mates over to say hello""

But his point originally was people chat his oh up and guys cannot all tell she's trans gender, is asked what happens when they find out… he hasn't answered just threw a hissy fit because I said I'd be annoyed if I didn't know before any play (he answered that bit though).

Reply privately

By *arah_11TV/TS
over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

"

What is she supposed to do? Grow a beard just so you don't have to have a crisis over finding her attractive!!!! you talk utter garbage if the guy is straight of course he would get annoyed if the person he is chatting to is not female,transgender or trying to be female the fact is they are not female it's tough but true"

They'd be annoyed that the had made the mistake, the op states that he would always be able to tell

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

To answer you question directly, about 1 in 3 carry on chatting her up, 1 in 3 carry in the chat but in a friends basis and 1 in 3 shuffle off quietly (presumably to have some kind of a crisis)

We go out clubbing a couple of times a month and E always gets chatted up but we have never had a bad reaction when letting someone know. This might be mitigated by me looking like a knuckle dragging ape though. "

That could be a reason (not that your an ape) but I'm sure many would flip if you wasn't there. I deplore any kind of violence (apart from movies) and I have no issues with anyone colour/creed/race/gender/sexual orientation.

Reply privately

By *hloe sussexTV/TS
over a year ago

Larne

I don't believe the word straight if a guy who says he is straight and pays you attention ,by definition he is bi curious xx

Reply privately

By *arah_11TV/TS
over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

"

We go out clubbing a couple of times a month and E always gets chatted up but we have never had a bad reaction when letting someone know. This might be mitigated by me looking like a knuckle dragging ape though.

That could be a reason (not that your an ape) but I'm sure many would flip if you wasn't there. I deplore any kind of violence (apart from movies) and I have no issues with anyone colour/creed/race/gender/sexual orientation. "

I'll default to someone who is trans gender and can personally tell you how guys react. I'm also sure not all trans gender people go out with a bodyguard!

Reply privately

By *hloe sussexTV/TS
over a year ago

Larne

I don't believe the word straight if a guy who says he is straight and pays you attention ,by definition he is bi curious xx

Reply privately

By *ransGuyTV/TS
over a year ago

Cardiff

So what I'm gathering is that transpeople will never be allowed to leave their past behind them. No matter what surgeries they have, no matter how good hormone treatment has been for them. The first thing they must say to anyone who shows them any interest is that they weren't born as the gender they are now? You know, just in case what they used to be, that has no effect on who they are now, bothers the person showing the interest?

So people are really annoyed by anyone who is transgender but not obviously so? Even if they have genitalia that matches their gender they still have to tell people about their past?

Wow.

No wonder so many of us commit suicide, no matter what we do we will never be allowed to leave our past behind us.

The only time I agree with saying anything about what is between a person's legs is when looking for sex, for example on websites like this because it is kinda important, plus there is the added safety of being able to block people who have problems with it.

When out in public that safety is gone so you tend to need to find out a little bit about the person who has shown interest to see if they are likely to take a swing for you when they find out (which some idiots do). If they appear nice then you keep talking and then bring it up, if they don't then you just make excuses and leave them.

We aren't going to walk around with signs on us, why should we? What is between our legs is of no concern to you and if you find out then don't get pissed about it just be an adult and move on.

Reply privately

By *ransGuyTV/TS
over a year ago

Cardiff

And to answer the op -

It could be for many reasons but the most likely one is that the guy will not admit to being bi publically because he fears this will put women off.

Reply privately

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol.

I spoke to a guy and he said it is basically like how the ancient greeks and romans treated sex. They were very honest in those pagan days. For a free man if he felt like a fuck and his wife wasnt available then he would try his concubine or female slave (a bit like a fb nowadays I dont know) if she wasnt available then it would be a guy. That is if he wasnt into prostitutes. But it all depends sometimes I have other reasons other than just sex for wanting to see someone emotional reasons etc.

Actually in Greek society it was more about power. Greek 'Men' had sex with anyone who was below their status. That included women and slaves."

Nothing changes,eh?

Is it still not about power??

The powerless get fucked..Ax

Reply privately

By *ooking to watch93Man
over a year ago

near spalding

I don't believe the word straight if a guy who says he is straight and pays you attention ,by definition he is bi curious xx "

I'd still say straight because your only gay or bi if you find the opposite sex attractive but it's the lady you are that's attractive. And as for mm there only there for the cock. Or women with a strap on.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

What is she supposed to do? Grow a beard just so you don't have to have a crisis over finding her attractive!!!! you talk utter garbage if the guy is straight of course he would get annoyed if the person he is chatting to is not female,transgender or trying to be female the fact is they are not female it's tough but true

They'd be annoyed that the had made the mistake, the op states that he would always be able to tell"

to be honest most of the time you can tell and yes i'm walking into a mine field here, but yes very few transgender/tvs look like a real woman sorry

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So what I'm gathering is that transpeople will never be allowed to leave their past behind them. No matter what surgeries they have, no matter how good hormone treatment has been for them. The first thing they must say to anyone who shows them any interest is that they weren't born as the gender they are now? You know, just in case what they used to be, that has no effect on who they are now, bothers the person showing the interest?

So people are really annoyed by anyone who is transgender but not obviously so? Even if they have genitalia that matches their gender they still have to tell people about their past?

Wow.

No wonder so many of us commit suicide, no matter what we do we will never be allowed to leave our past behind us.

The only time I agree with saying anything about what is between a person's legs is when looking for sex, for example on websites like this because it is kinda important, plus there is the added safety of being able to block people who have problems with it.

When out in public that safety is gone so you tend to need to find out a little bit about the person who has shown interest to see if they are likely to take a swing for you when they find out (which some idiots do). If they appear nice then you keep talking and then bring it up, if they don't then you just make excuses and leave them.

We aren't going to walk around with signs on us, why should we? What is between our legs is of no concern to you and if you find out then don't get pissed about it just be an adult and move on."

life is hard and many people commite suicide not just transgender!!

Reply privately

By *hloe sussexTV/TS
over a year ago

Larne

I'd still say straight because your only gay or bi if you find the opposite sex attractive but it's the lady you are that's attractive. And as for mm there only there for the cock. Or women with a strap on. "

Surely you have answered you own question? But same sex ,sex still makes you bi or gay in what ever context

Reply privately

By *ransGuyTV/TS
over a year ago

Cardiff

"life is hard and many people commite suicide not just transgender!! "

Yes,I am well awareof that.

When you are trying to just be yourself and live your own live it can be very hard and lonely.

When you are trans you have that to deal with plus those who are supposed to be family and friends ganging up on you because they have a problem with a life that isn't their own. If your own loved ones choose to make life hell for you just because your sex does not match you gender and random strangers feel that their opinions are more important than the human being they are directing them at ... that's not just life being hard.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well what an interesting and thought provoking thread .

I am straight and admit to having the odd urge sexually to a t girl . Well more so to receiving oral , touching , flirting , and perhaps a bit of snogging .

Sabrina loves to see this and maybe that's a part if the reason for the attraction ?

She would love to see me more involved - to the full sex and reciprocation on my part , but thus far I haven't had that desire . Perhaps the pedantic amongst you may say I am ' bi selfish ' .

Anyway , I don't consider myself bi , and we love meeting t girls , the mindset is just perfect in the tv/ TS community . Much like ours .....

We feel so much more horny when spending time with t girls and tv's . The willingness to explore and push boundaries , the effort that goes into looking so damn good , the free thinking attitude . What's not to like ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"life is hard and many people commite suicide not just transgender!!

When you are trying to just be yourself and live your own live it can be very hard and lonely.

When you are trans you have that to deal with plus those who are supposed to be family and friends ganging up on you because they have a problem with a life that isn't their own. If your own loved ones choose to make life hell for you just because your sex does not match you gender and random strangers feel that their opinions are more important than the human being they are directing them at ... that's not just life being hard."

there are always people worse off than you,and have a monopoly on grief and hardship, it's the way it goes it's very hard being alive is hard sometimes

Reply privately

By *ransGuyTV/TS
over a year ago

Cardiff

When you are trans you have that to deal with plus those who are supposed to be family and friends ganging up on you because they have a problem with a life that isn't their own. If your own loved ones choose to make life hell for you just because your sex does not match you gender and random strangers feel that their opinions are more important than the human being they are directing them at ... that's not just life being hard. there are always people worse off than you,and have a monopoly on grief and hardship, it's the way it goes it's very hard being alive is hard sometimes"

And there is always someone happier than you so why be happy?

The joys of being human, it could be so much easier but ufortunately it's not, sometimes by our own choice, sometimes we have no choice if we want to live not just exist, most of the time it's by other people's choices on what we should be doing with our own lives.

Reply privately

By *irceWoman
over a year ago

Gloucester

LTR was never mentioned. "

Society's rules not my own and it sucks.

So would you let a guy find out after 12 months, at some point you realise yes you will never fit in society and then what...game over!

One night stands can lead to people becoming haters for life or murders...tis not a game and not all will except you however well you pass.

Crucify me if you wish but that is society..and yes fess up,don't get crying when you get the bad outcome.

As much as a life with no gender questions would be awesome..society still needs time to evolve.

Reply privately

over a year ago

When you are trans you have that to deal with plus those who are supposed to be family and friends ganging up on you because they have a problem with a life that isn't their own. If your own loved ones choose to make life hell for you just because your sex does not match you gender and random strangers feel that their opinions are more important than the human being they are directing them at ... that's not just life being hard. there are always people worse off than you,and have a monopoly on grief and hardship, it's the way it goes it's very hard being alive is hard sometimes

And there is always someone happier than you so why be happy?

The joys of being human, it could be so much easier but ufortunately it's not, sometimes by our own choice, sometimes we have no choice if we want to live not just exist, most of the time it's by other people's choices on what we should be doing with our own lives."

very true indeed

Reply privately

over a year ago

Maybe he wants advice on soft furnishing....

Reply privately

over a year ago

LTR was never mentioned.

So would you let a guy find out after 12 months, at some point you realise yes you will never fit in society and then what...game over!

One night stands can lead to people becoming haters for life or murders...tis not a game and not all will except you however well you pass.

Crucify me if you wish but that is society..and yes fess up,don't get crying when you get the bad outcome.

As much as a life with no gender questions would be awesome..society still needs time to evolve."

exactly true

Reply privately

By *ransGuyTV/TS
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Society's rules not my own and it sucks.

As much as a life with no gender questions would be awesome..society still needs time to evolve."

Most of society has evolved or is evolving and the majority of us actually do fit in fine. It's just the odd person who makes a big deal out of finding out someone is trans.

I do agree with letting people know if sex is going to be envolved but when it comes to the possibilty of a relationship it depends on the people envolved as to when and how you make them aware. But even if you asked a group of transpeople what they would do the answers would be mixed, some always say upfront, some not until they feel comfortable with the person, and many other ways.

You can't control others but you can control your own reaction to them, it is completely your choice to be nasty or nice about it, noone can change that, we can all only hope that people will be nice and understand that there are some people who are weary about letting others know, maybe not understand why but understand that for some that is just the way it is.

Reply privately

By *arah_11TV/TS
over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

LTR was never mentioned.

As much as a life with no gender questions would be awesome..society still needs time to evolve. exactly true "

And we should let society evolve at the speed it wants to? We shouldn't challenge bigotry or say something when society is wrong?

Reply privately

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

Wow

Threads like this really show off the ignorance and idiocy of some who themselves live an alternative lifestyle.

Who gives a flying frig? Fuck who you want to. Boxes are for the boring.

Reply privately

By *adyboy-DaddyCouple
over a year ago

Andover

"

you talk utter garbage if the guy is straight of course he would get annoyed if the person he is chatting to is not female,transgender or trying to be female the fact is they are not female it's tough but true"

I'm sorry to have to break it to you sweetheart but I absolutely do not talk garbage unless your calling me a liar.

We go out more weekends than not and pretty much always get chatted up. The topic of E,s gender regularly comes up as we tend to ensure it does if a guy looks like he wants to get "hands on" on the dance floor.

And in spite of your insistence that it must be a problem the most negative reaction we have ever had in 3 years of being together is yours!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

you talk utter garbage if the guy is straight of course he would get annoyed if the person he is chatting to is not female,transgender or trying to be female the fact is they are not female it's tough but true

I'm sorry to have to break it to you sweetheart but I absolutely do not talk garbage unless your calling me a liar.

We go out more weekends than not and pretty much always get chatted up. The topic of E,s gender regularly comes up as we tend to ensure it does if a guy looks like he wants to get "hands on" on the dance floor.

And in spite of your insistence that it must be a problem the most negative reaction we have ever had in 3 years of being together is yours! "

yeah right lol lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

And in spite of your insistence that it must be a problem the most negative reaction we have ever had in 3 years of being together is yours! "

ooh i touched a nerve there

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

and i believe in santa and the tooth fairy too

Reply privately

By *arah_11TV/TS
over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

"

And in spite of your insistence that it must be a problem the most negative reaction we have ever had in 3 years of being together is yours! ooh i touched a nerve there "

Why wouldn't you expect someone that you're calling a liar to be annoyed?

It's like you are goading people. Are you?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

please direct them to the nearest spec savers,hey we got a new spec savers in my town too

Reply privately

By *arah_11TV/TS
over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

"

And in spite of your insistence that it must be a problem the most negative reaction we have ever had in 3 years of being together is yours! and i believe in santa and the tooth fairy too"

At what point do administration step in?

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Good afternoon. Hope you're all having a lovely day.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

And in spite of your insistence that it must be a problem the most negative reaction we have ever had in 3 years of being together is yours! ooh i touched a nerve there

It's like you are goading people. Are you? "

i am not goading people just giving my opinion thats what the forum is for and sometimes the truth is not nice but it's still the truth!!!

Reply privately

By *arah_11TV/TS
over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

"

And in spite of your insistence that it must be a problem the most negative reaction we have ever had in 3 years of being together is yours! ooh i touched a nerve there

It's like you are goading people. Are you? i am not goading people just giving my opinion thats what the forum is for and sometimes the truth is not nice but it's still the truth!!!"

I think that you are a disgusting person that needs to be educated about all sorts of things. I think that you are a waste of space and time.

Just my opinion though

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

It's like you are goading people. Are you? i am not goading people just giving my opinion thats what the forum is for and sometimes the truth is not nice but it's still the truth!!!

I think that you are a disgusting person that needs to be educated about all sorts of things. I think that you are a waste of space and time.

Just my opinion though "

lol lol yes and you are entitled to it

Reply privately

By *aneSmith5TV/TS
over a year ago

Eastbourne area

Like many on here, meet many "Straight" men who are happy to treat me as a woman with something extra and enjoy the pleasure, plus a few repeat visits.

Reply privately

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I'm always amazed at why people are so interested in who other people meet.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm always amazed at why people are so interested in who other people meet. "

They're not interested really, these threads just give them a platform to spew a load of ignorant crap about trans people.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm always amazed at why people are so interested in who other people meet.

They're not interested really, these threads just give them a platform to spew a load of ignorant crap about trans people. "

yeah it's called a forum!!

Reply privately

By *adyboy-DaddyCouple
over a year ago

Andover

"

Please direct them to the nearest spec savers,hey we got a new spec savers in my town too"

I tried rising above it but I just cant

Is the reason for your unpleasantness based on my OH being far more attractive than yourself AND being a man? That's gotta smart a bit, hasn't it!

I'm wondering if your use of unpleasant comments on TG threads is based on the desperate need to feel more femininely attractive than someone, anyone, even a guy will do!

Sorry to everyone else to have stooped so low but sometimes it can't be resisted.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm always amazed at why people are so interested in who other people meet. "

Up until recently we didn't show any veri's for meets with tv's as couples said it put them off . So to get more meets with those who were prejudiced we didn't list tv's as an interest either .

Then we thought fuck it , if people are gonna be like that then we don't want to meet them anyway . So we proudly say we like meeting tv's , and if we get less meets with those who don't like it , c'est la vie ,

It's been so much better since we 'came out ' .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Please direct them to the nearest spec savers,hey we got a new spec savers in my town too

Is the reason for your unpleasantness based on my OH being far more attractive than yourself AND being a man? That's gotta smart a bit, hasn't it!

I'm wondering if your use of unpleasant comments on TG threads is based on the desperate need to feel more femininely attractive than someone, anyone, even a guy will do!

Sorry to everyone else to have stooped so low but sometimes it can't be resisted.

"

yeah yeah yeah

Reply privately

over a year ago

They're not interested really, these threads just give them a platform to spew a load of ignorant crap about trans people. yeah it's called a forum!!"

Why is this even something you care enough about to comment?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Please direct them to the nearest spec savers,hey we got a new spec savers in my town too

"

i hope you still are advising people to go to spec savers in your town

Reply privately

over a year ago

They're not interested really, these threads just give them a platform to spew a load of ignorant crap about trans people. yeah it's called a forum!!

Why is this even something you care enough about to comment? "

well really it's just because i can comment

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

"

You're only saying what everyone else is thinking

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

It's like you are goading people. Are you? i am not goading people just giving my opinion thats what the forum is for and sometimes the truth is not nice but it's still the truth!!!"

It's not the truth. As you said; it's your opinion.

I don't have a body guard with me when I'm out. I'm nowhere as beautiful as the lady in the couple you're being rude to but I too get guys and girls chat me up not realising I'm trans.

I said earlier, if I'm interested in them I tell them I might not be all they thought.

You seem to think we face bad reaction all the time and I'm sure it's a matter of time before I do.

However, both I and the couple you're scoffing at, have so far had no one be as rude or transphobic as you're demonstrating yourself to be here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

It's like you are goading people. Are you? i am not goading people just giving my opinion thats what the forum is for and sometimes the truth is not nice but it's still the truth!!!

I don't have a body guard with me when I'm out. I'm nowhere as beautiful as the lady in the couple you're being rude to but I too get guys and girls chat me up not realising I'm trans.

I said earlier, if I'm interested in them I tell them I might not be all they thought.

You seem to think we face bad reaction all the time and I'm sure it's a matter of time before I do.

However, both I and the couple you're scoffing at, have so far had no one be as rude or transphobic as you're demonstrating yourself to be here. "

is that the best you can do lol it's mediocre in the extreme

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

However, both I and the couple you're scoffing at, have so far had no one be as rude or transphobic as you're demonstrating yourself to be here. is that the best you can do lol it's mediocre in the extreme "

What else do you require from me other than a truthful account from a trans person?

You're proven wrong. Accept it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

However, both I and the couple you're scoffing at, have so far had no one be as rude or transphobic as you're demonstrating yourself to be here. is that the best you can do lol it's mediocre in the extreme "

i'm not transphobic as you put it i just said that most of the time i can tell when it's a man dressed up in a thong and wig compared to a real woman whats transphobic about that????

Reply privately

By *44bertCouple
over a year ago

Inverness

Gay/Straight... really, what decade is this? It's not 1970.

We *know* that nobody is just gay or straight. Sexuality is fluid and individual.

I'm not attracted to men, for example, but would have no problems with a T-girl. Does this make me gay? No. It makes me me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

However, both I and the couple you're scoffing at, have so far had no one be as rude or transphobic as you're demonstrating yourself to be here. is that the best you can do lol it's mediocre in the extreme

What else do you require from me other than a truthful account from a trans person?

You're proven wrong. Accept it. "

but you look like what you are, a geezer in a dress, sorry but thats not meant to insult its just the truth

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

However, both I and the couple you're scoffing at, have so far had no one be as rude or transphobic as you're demonstrating yourself to be here. is that the best you can do lol it's mediocre in the extreme i'm not transphobic as you put it i just said that most of the time i can tell when it's a man dressed up in a thong and wig compared to a real woman whats transphobic about that???? "

You, like everyone else, can spot a number of cross dressers as such with ease.

There are many who pass you that you don't count in your statistics because you didn't know.

It's a bit like people watching and trying to guess who has a tattoo on their arse.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

However, both I and the couple you're scoffing at, have so far had no one be as rude or transphobic as you're demonstrating yourself to be here. is that the best you can do lol it's mediocre in the extreme i'm not transphobic as you put it i just said that most of the time i can tell when it's a man dressed up in a thong and wig compared to a real woman whats transphobic about that????

You, like everyone else, can spot a number of cross dressers as such with ease.

There are many who pass you that you don't count in your statistics because you didn't know.

It's a bit like people watching and trying to guess who has a tattoo on their arse. "

of course you would say that wouldn't you lol go on being deluded if it makes you happy

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm afraid you're the deluded if you think no trans person has passed you by without you noticing.

Reply privately

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan
over a year ago

London

A truly straight male wouldn't don't care what anyone says

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

"

sorry but i'm 100% woman i'm sorry it must irk you so that you are not??

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm afraid you're the deluded if you think no trans person has passed you by without you noticing. "
yeah ok you win lol lol

Reply privately

By *ransGuyTV/TS
over a year ago

Cardiff

There are some people whose minds you will never change. To them their "reality" is the correct one, it doesn't matter that your experience proves that it is not. Until they walk in your shoes they will refuse to see it and because they will, more likely than not, never walk in your shoes trying to persuade them to see differently is pointless and they just laugh while you get frustrated.

Reply privately

By *-angel-XWoman
over a year ago

hell

"

However, both I and the couple you're scoffing at, have so far had no one be as rude or transphobic as you're demonstrating yourself to be here. is that the best you can do lol it's mediocre in the extreme

You're proven wrong. Accept it. but you look like what you are, a geezer in a dress, sorry but thats not meant to insult its just the truth "

You are incredibly rude !!!!

Transgender ... Look it up !!

People like you make me ashamed to be a human some times .

If you don't understand it then don't comment as you could really hurt someone

Reply privately

over a year ago

Up until recently we didn't show any veri's for meets with tv's as couples said it put them off . So to get more meets with those who were prejudiced we didn't list tv's as an interest either .

Then we thought fuck it , if people are gonna be like that then we don't want to meet them anyway . So we proudly say we like meeting tv's , and if we get less meets with those who don't like it , c'est la vie ,

"

I gather that showing a veri from a tv's etc may well put some folk off both couples and singles.

I'm in the same school of thinking as you guys now..If they don't like who I choose to play with then we're obviously not meant to meet..I won't loose sleep over that, there are plenty who will meet me and chances are I'll have a much better time with those people.

There isn't a veri I have that I'm shy to display

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

You're proven wrong. Accept it. but you look like what you are, a geezer in a dress, sorry but thats not meant to insult its just the truth

If you don't understand it then don't comment as you could really hurt someone "

oh another person with cherry blossom poisoning

Reply privately

By *-angel-XWoman
over a year ago

hell

Some people make me sick with rage small minded and up their own arse .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

You're proven wrong. Accept it. but you look like what you are, a geezer in a dress, sorry but thats not meant to insult its just the truth

If you don't understand it then don't comment as you could really hurt someone oh another person with cherry blossom poisoning "

the truth hurts in all its forms, i can't bend it i'm afraid it's there for all to see,that's what is getting up peoples noses

Reply privately

over a year ago

They're not interested really, these threads just give them a platform to spew a load of ignorant crap about trans people. yeah it's called a forum!!

Why is this even something you care enough about to comment? well really it's just because i can comment

So you are literally just some nasty old bitch goading people for the fun of it? no i'd say not i'm not the one insulting people calling them nast old bitches am i but its you and your ilk that are doing the insulting

It was a opinion, I thought that is how this worked? We can say offensive things to each other and call them opinions ok then you look like what you are a bloke in a dress "

Yes, as it says on my profile, I am a bloke in a dress. However to say this to transgender people is not on. The original post was about sexuality not how people look.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good afternoon. Hope you're all having a lovely day."

I am

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm afraid you're the deluded if you think no trans person has passed you by without you noticing. "

Sorry but I disagree. It is pretty obvious in most cases to all but the most casual of glances.

Maybe in a darkened night club after a few too many beers it might not be obvious.

Being polite however most people will pretend not to notice.

That of course is entirely different from not noticing.

Reply privately

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan
over a year ago

London

Your both heading for a ban at this rate for once it's not me

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm afraid you're the deluded if you think no trans person has passed you by without you noticing.

Sorry but I disagree. It is pretty obvious in most cases to all but the most casual of glances.

Maybe in a darkened night club after a few too many beers it might not be obvious.

That of course is entirely different from not noticing."

at last a woman who speaks the truth

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm afraid you're the deluded if you think no trans person has passed you by without you noticing.

That of course is entirely different from not noticing. at last a woman who speaks the truth "

oh i forgot the beer goggles haha

Reply privately

By *irceWoman
over a year ago

Gloucester

LTR was never mentioned.

As much as a life with no gender questions would be awesome..society still needs time to evolve. exactly true

And we should let society evolve at the speed it wants to? We shouldn't challenge bigotry or say something when society is wrong?

"

Atm police and others involved because of hate crimes against me...even have to move house now, the past 3 years just a nightmare.

Challenging society is a real headache, being part of society's greater change is very harsh and front line stuff...

Acceptance...one day soon I hope for all of the gender spectrum.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

sorry but i'm 100% woman i'm sorry it must irk you so that you are not?? "

You're clearly not the kind of person who anyone would discuss a sensitive issue with. Interestingly empathy is usually associated with females but hey ho.

You're correct in your blunt, uneducated phobic way. I'm not 100% woman. I'm clearly not 100% male either. My femininity comes from within and those who actually know me can clearly see that.

You are obviously relying on your physical form to convince people of your claim to being female. I shan't lower myself to your level on appearance.

As for what irks me; you're not someone who I'd discuss those with as you clearly have issues of your own on that would influence your every misguided thought.

You are clearly far from being a beautiful person.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"my opinion was fact as i can tell who is a man and who is not

Then your better than me cos looking at your profile pic, I'm struggling a bit sweetheart

But seriously, why so unpleasant?

You keep saying "all I said was ........."

But it's not as if you said just one thing. It's been a relentless determination to be as hurtful as you can.

Now it doesn't bother me. You seem to have read all this but not twigged that I am the "more male" half of this 2 males couple but once all you have to say back is "yeah yeah yeah" you have shown your level. "

i said i can tell who is male or female that doesn't make me transphobic or a troll,i can't help it if i can tell

Reply privately

over a year ago

Then your better than me cos looking at your profile pic, I'm struggling a bit sweetheart

But it's not as if you said just one thing. It's been a relentless determination to be as hurtful as you can.

Now it doesn't bother me. You seem to have read all this but not twigged that I am the "more male" half of this 2 males couple but once all you have to say back is "yeah yeah yeah" you have shown your level. "

if you look at the whole thread i have been insulted more in it not anyone else

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

You're clearly not the kind of person who anyone would discuss a sensitive issue with. Interestingly empathy is usually associated with females but hey ho.

You're correct in your blunt, uneducated phobic way. I'm not 100% woman. I'm clearly not 100% male either. My femininity comes from within and those who actually know me can clearly see that.

You are obviously relying on your physical form to convince people of your claim to being female. I shan't lower myself to your level on appearance.

As for what irks me; you're not someone who I'd discuss those with as you clearly have issues of your own on that would influence your every misguided thought.

You are clearly far from being a beautiful person. "

what a load of bollox that is as i'm the most sensitive person in reality

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

You are clearly far from being a beautiful person. "

and yes i stooped to the unkind bloke in a dress remark only after being insulted myself and you can't expect no bitchy retaliation can you?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"lots of bi men use straight on there profile to get lady meets but fawn all over tv's and men. im bi and proud of it. love being fucked by a thick cock

I will personally never share your sexual interests but I can only begin to imagine how tough it must be to come out of the closet and identify yourself as bi or gay.

That commands respect.

On the other hand for those guys who go through contortions to avoid telling the truth (even to themselves)....

"

Thank you x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

You are clearly far from being a beautiful person. and yes i stooped to the unkind bloke in a dress remark only after being insulted myself and you can't expect no bitchy retaliation can you?"

So someone else insults you so you decide to insult me personally? How very mature of you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good afternoon. Hope you're all having a lovely day.

I am "

Me too

Just struggling with my latent bi side ....

Reply privately

By *arah_11TV/TS
over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

Now it doesn't bother me. You seem to have read all this but not twigged that I am the "more male" half of this 2 males couple but once all you have to say back is "yeah yeah yeah" you have shown your level. i said i can tell who is male or female that doesn't make me transphobic or a troll,i can't help it if i can tell "

How many trans gender people have you met? Not passed in the street, or made a short comment to, but for say an hour?

Reply privately

By *adyboy-DaddyCouple
over a year ago

Andover

" if you look at the whole thread i have been insulted more in it not anyone else "

Has it not occurred to you to wonder why that is?

Reply privately

over a year ago

" if you look at the whole thread i have been insulted more in it not anyone else

Has it not occurred to you to wonder why that is?"

because i have the very nerve to utter the truth does not make me transphobic and neither does it give you the right to insult because you lose all your high ground don't you by doing thus

Reply privately

over a year ago

Now it doesn't bother me. You seem to have read all this but not twigged that I am the "more male" half of this 2 males couple but once all you have to say back is "yeah yeah yeah" you have shown your level. i said i can tell who is male or female that doesn't make me transphobic or a troll,i can't help it if i can tell

How many trans gender people have you met? Not passed in the street, or made a short comment to, but for say an hour? "

ive met 5 transgender people

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why is this even something you care enough about to comment? well really it's just because i can comment

So you are literally just some nasty old bitch goading people for the fun of it? no i'd say not i'm not the one insulting people calling them nast old bitches am i but its you and your ilk that are doing the insulting

It was a opinion, I thought that is how this worked? We can say offensive things to each other and call them opinions ok then you look like what you are a bloke in a dress

Yes, as it says on my profile, I am a bloke in a dress. However to say this to transgender people is not on. The original post was about sexuality not how people look. if you bother to look at all the thread you will find someone has said they can tell if its a man or woman and i was agreeing with them,i wasn't calling you a nasty old bitch you did the insulting"

It wasn't ment to be insulting, it's just an opinion....see how that works

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good afternoon. Hope you're all having a lovely day.

I am

Me too

Just struggling with my latent bi side .... "

There's alot of beautiful temptation on this thread to be fair

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

You are clearly far from being a beautiful person. and yes i stooped to the unkind bloke in a dress remark only after being insulted myself and you can't expect no bitchy retaliation can you?

So someone else insults you so you decide to insult me personally? How very mature of you.

"

did you want to start a thread about maturity,no i see your point there but i was on the defensive like you are now

Reply privately

over a year ago

It was a opinion, I thought that is how this worked? We can say offensive things to each other and call them opinions ok then you look like what you are a bloke in a dress

Yes, as it says on my profile, I am a bloke in a dress. However to say this to transgender people is not on. The original post was about sexuality not how people look. if you bother to look at all the thread you will find someone has said they can tell if its a man or woman and i was agreeing with them,i wasn't calling you a nasty old bitch you did the insulting

It wasn't ment to be insulting, it's just an opinion....see how that works "

you meant to insult

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes, as it says on my profile, I am a bloke in a dress. However to say this to transgender people is not on. The original post was about sexuality not how people look. if you bother to look at all the thread you will find someone has said they can tell if its a man or woman and i was agreeing with them,i wasn't calling you a nasty old bitch you did the insulting

It wasn't ment to be insulting, it's just an opinion....see how that works "

but it's water off a ducks back

Reply privately

over a year ago

Now it doesn't bother me. You seem to have read all this but not twigged that I am the "more male" half of this 2 males couple but once all you have to say back is "yeah yeah yeah" you have shown your level. i said i can tell who is male or female that doesn't make me transphobic or a troll,i can't help it if i can tell

How many trans gender people have you met? Not passed in the street, or made a short comment to, but for say an hour? "

I'm not sure how relevant to the thread this is , but Sarah ..... Why doI have the urge to take you to a public toilet with Sabrina and unleash my bi side with you ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

It wasn't ment to be insulting, it's just an opinion....see how that works you meant to insult "

And so did you, just less upfront about it

Reply privately

over a year ago

" if you look at the whole thread i have been insulted more in it not anyone else

Has it not occurred to you to wonder why that is? because i have the very nerve to utter the truth does not make me transphobic and neither does it give you the right to insult because you lose all your high ground don't you by doing thus"

From what I can gather (not thoroughly read the whole thread) alot of the frustration is stemming from your getting your opinion mixed up with fact and insisting it's the truth...now everyone including yourself is arguing and won't come to accept the views of others and nowt gonna change by the end of the thread.

But there we go

Reply privately

over a year ago

Has it not occurred to you to wonder why that is? because i have the very nerve to utter the truth does not make me transphobic and neither does it give you the right to insult because you lose all your high ground don't you by doing thus

From what I can gather (not thoroughly read the whole thread) alot of the frustration is stemming from your getting your opinion mixed up with fact and insisting it's the truth...now everyone including yourself is arguing and won't come to accept the views of others and nowt gonna change by the end of the thread.

But there we go "

i accept peoples views i just can tell if a male or female

Reply privately

By *adyboy-DaddyCouple
over a year ago

Andover

" because i have the very nerve to utter the truth does not make me transphobic and neither does it give you the right to insult because you lose all your high ground don't you by doing thus"

For starters, I have not insulted you.

And you must know that all these people have not turned on you simply for uttering the truth.

That's a lame cop-out. It doesn't work that way and you know it.

They have done so in this, as in other threads because you seem unable to vocalise your opinions without being offensive and insulting to others.

As my mother used to say. If you can't say something nice.............

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

You are clearly far from being a beautiful person. and yes i stooped to the unkind bloke in a dress remark only after being insulted myself and you can't expect no bitchy retaliation can you?

did you want to start a thread about maturity,no i see your point there but i was on the defensive like you are now"

You missed out the apology.

I've kept it away from insults. Saying I just look like a bloke in a dress after nearly 40 years of feeling the way I do and only recently accepting my femininity is about as sensitive as poking fun at a disabled person.

No need.

I'd accept an apology and put it behind me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It wasn't ment to be insulting, it's just an opinion....see how that works but it's water off a ducks back i could have retaliated and called you a stupid c**t but then i realized you aint got one of those

Yeah that would have been a shit insult, mine was much better "

no i'm better at the insult game lol i would love to get a book of the most demeaning insults myself

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

did you want to start a thread about maturity,no i see your point there but i was on the defensive like you are now

You missed out the apology.

I've kept it away from insults. Saying I just look like a bloke in a dress after nearly 40 years of feeling the way I do and only recently accepting my femininity is about as sensitive as poking fun at a disabled person.

No need.

I'd accept an apology and put it behind me. "

yes i got to hand it to you,you are insult free i think you need to be a diplomat and your diplomacy skills are very good indeed

Reply privately

over a year ago

Has it not occurred to you to wonder why that is? because i have the very nerve to utter the truth does not make me transphobic and neither does it give you the right to insult because you lose all your high ground don't you by doing thus

But there we go i accept peoples views i just can tell if a male or female "

Unless of course they've passed you and you never noticed...In which case you'd just never know.

You've noticed every single trans person that has passed you? I highly doubt that somehow.

There's absolutely no way anybody on this planet knows and I guess you don't have special powers so again...opinion and fact..your mixing them up.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It wasn't ment to be insulting, it's just an opinion....see how that works but it's water off a ducks back i could have retaliated and called you a stupid c**t but then i realized you aint got one of those

Yeah that would have been a shit insult, mine was much better no i'm better at the insult game lol i would love to get a book of the most demeaning insults myself "

Nah you fully missed the mark with me but no doubt managed to offend any atchual transgender people.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeah that would have been a shit insult, mine was much better no i'm better at the insult game lol i would love to get a book of the most demeaning insults myself

Nah you fully missed the mark with me but no doubt managed to offend any atchual transgender people. oh lord really do you mean to say it didn't work????"

Yeah next time try something like "your eyeliner looks shit" this would really upset me

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good to see this thread is close to closing...

Happy to see this one sink

Reply privately

over a year ago

But there we go i accept peoples views i just can tell if a male or female

Unless of course they've passed you and you never noticed...In which case you'd just never know.

You've noticed every single trans person that has passed you? I highly doubt that somehow.

There's absolutely no way anybody on this planet knows and I guess you don't have special powers so again...opinion and fact..your mixing them up. "

now i didn't say every one on the planet

Reply privately

By *llanpcMan
over a year ago

doncaster

what difference does it make,, straight, bi, gay, lesbian,, they are only words,, x

Reply privately

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS
over a year ago

London&Dublin

"

That's a nice thing to do. Thank you.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

This happens every time a subject like this comes up.

It would be helpful if people debated without lashing out just because they disagree, if you think someone is wrong in what they say, explain why rather than attack.

So please...if you want to get your point across please do it without the abuse or insults or you will find you can't post at all.

Reply privately