FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Has anyone turned friends or family members to swinging..

Jump to newest

By *esi tardka OP   Couple
over a year ago

acton

.. We have managed to convince my brother Inlaw and his wife who happens to be my cousin sister to be swingers.. Also my other cousin sis Pooja we took her to Abfabs club..but sadly we did not play with any of them so wanted too ..The closest we got is all naked in a hot tub ..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 31/08/15 20:19:59]

over a year ago

So by brother in law you mean your partner's brother?

over a year ago

acton

Yes .. Rahul's youngest brother as I had to hots for him ..

over a year ago

We have corrupted a few friends along the way

over a year ago

No but I was telling my ex about Kestrels & what I'd got up to there & he was extremely jealous

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

".. We have managed to convince my brother Inlaw and his wife who happens to be my cousin sister to be swingers.. Also my other cousin sis Pooja we took her to Abfabs club..but sadly we did not play with any of them so wanted too ..The closest we got is all naked in a hot tub .. "

No, its not such a massive part of our lives. Honestly, many of our vanilla friends have turned us into such a vanilla couple, so its the other way around .... could never see my family or his family like that.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 31/08/15 21:53:01]

over a year ago

".. We have managed to convince my brother Inlaw and his wife who happens to be my cousin sister to be swingers.. Also my other cousin sis Pooja we took her to Abfabs club..but sadly we did not play with any of them so wanted too ..The closest we got is all naked in a hot tub .. "

Were they too nervous to play with you?

over a year ago

Most definitely not.

over a year ago

Am I reading this correctly ?

Friends is one thing but family. Really ?

By *heorgasmaddictMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

Um - seems a bit weird to me??

Although Neha if you were my sister in-law I'd definitely say yes!

By *um4usbothCouple
over a year ago

Peterborough

I've convinced several ex boyfriends and men I work with to join even convinced my now partner onto here, now play as a couple. loads of people I work with are on here. My vanilla friends are even interested to come for a drink at the club we go to. just a drink

By *um4usbothCouple
over a year ago

Peterborough

"I've convinced several ex boyfriends and men I work with to join even convinced my now partner onto here, now play as a couple. loads of people I work with are on here. My vanilla friends are even interested to come for a drink at the club we go to. just a drink "

All my family know I am on here, they are not surprised, always been a bit naughty

By *layfulserfMan
over a year ago

Northolt

If it works for you all - have fun

Wow, being that close you could have a virtual polygamous relationship.

Both polygyny and polyandry.

over a year ago

What's a vanilla friend guys ?

over a year ago

acton

".. We have managed to convince my brother Inlaw and his wife who happens to be my cousin sister to be swingers.. Also my other cousin sis Pooja we took her to Abfabs club..but sadly we did not play with any of them so wanted too ..The closest we got is all naked in a hot tub ..

Were they too nervous to play with

you? "

We guess so ..

over a year ago

acton

"Um - seems a bit weird to me??

Although Neha if you were my sister in-law I'd definitely say yes!"

So you say it .. Lol

over a year ago

".. We have managed to convince my brother Inlaw and his wife who happens to be my cousin sister to be swingers.. Also my other cousin sis Pooja we took her to Abfabs club..but sadly we did not play with any of them so wanted too ..The closest we got is all naked in a hot tub ..

Were they too nervous to play with

I wouldn't have hesitated a second to play with you

you?

We guess so .. "

By *layfulserfMan
over a year ago

Northolt

maybe a game of truth or dare will help

over a year ago

How nice of the OP to use first names...

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

We have told a few friends, some are not interested, but a few of the wives are, but not their husbands.

I guess its because I am so handsome and Cho Cho is such a troll

over a year ago

"We have told a few friends, some are not interested, but a few of the wives are, but not their husbands.

I guess its because I am so handsome and Cho Cho is such a troll "

I bet the guys went home and had a furious wank over the thought of Cho Cho but couldn't stand the idea of sharing their wives.

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"We have told a few friends, some are not interested, but a few of the wives are, but not their husbands.

I bet the guys went home and had a furious wank over the thought of Cho Cho but couldn't stand the idea of sharing their wives."

So its not because I'm so handsome and they are worried that thwir wives might run off with me then?

over a year ago

I bet the guys went home and had a furious wank over the thought of Cho Cho but couldn't stand the idea of sharing their wives.

So its not because I'm so handsome and they are worried that thwir wives might run off with me then? "

You're right actually, fear is the stronger emotion than lust. Sorry, momentary lapse of concentration.

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

So its not because I'm so handsome and they are worried that thwir wives might run off with me then?

You're right actually, fear is the stronger emotion than lust. Sorry, momentary lapse of concentration. "

Phew, you had me worried for a bit then! I guess they just miss the beauty of swinging, yes someone else gets to play with your Mrs, but you get to play with someone else's Mrs

over a year ago

You're right actually, fear is the stronger emotion than lust. Sorry, momentary lapse of concentration.

Phew, you had me worried for a bit then! I guess they just miss the beauty of swinging, yes someone else gets to play with your Mrs, but you get to play with someone else's Mrs "

I don't understand the problem with someone else playing with the Mrs, it's quite a turn on really

By *annooWoman
over a year ago

Hastings

I've talked friends into coming on and my ex fuckbuddy is mega jealous now he in a relationship coz he would've signed up too

Family I defo wouldn't tell to come on here tho....

over a year ago

My 2mates got me to join and I've got my mates to join. Most of my friends no im on here. I also found out my sister is on here. Which we now chat about. Quite funny. she not allowed to go with my meets and vice versa lol oh an im pretty sure I've told my mother I'm on ya to haha. Open minded family see

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"I've talked friends into coming on and my ex fuckbuddy is mega jealous now he in a relationship coz he would've signed up too

Family I defo wouldn't tell to come on here tho...."

There would be no point in tell my family. None of us have ever had sex, ever, any of us. We are a purely adopted family going back generations.

over a year ago

"I've talked friends into coming on and my ex fuckbuddy is mega jealous now he in a relationship coz he would've signed up too

Family I defo wouldn't tell to come on here tho....

There would be no point in tell my family. None of us have ever had sex, ever, any of us. We are a purely adopted family going back generations. "

Yeah but that still means you came from someone having sex. My family were all test tube babies because it's the moral way to reproduce.

over a year ago

acton

I guess its because I am so handsome and Cho Cho is such a troll "

Hey you both are gorgeous .. Yes we remember you telling about speaking to one of your friends .. Sad nothing materialised ..

over a year ago

acton

I bet the guys went home and had a furious wank over the thought of Cho Cho but couldn't stand the idea of

sharing their wives."

over a year ago

acton

"My 2mates got me to join and I've got my mates to join. Most of my friends no im on here. I also found out my sister is on here. Which we now chat about. Quite funny. she not allowed to go with my meets and vice versa lol oh an im pretty sure I've told my mother I'm on ya to haha. Open minded family see "

Now that's what we call an open relation ..

over a year ago

We've not told anyone but if someone wants to corrupt me (Mr) that's fine

over a year ago

Friends one or two know.

Family absolutely fucking not!

Although we're pretty sure some friends would really look down on us if we told them.

over a year ago

"My 2mates got me to join and I've got my mates to join. Most of my friends no im on here. I also found out my sister is on here. Which we now chat about. Quite funny. she not allowed to go with my meets and vice versa lol oh an im pretty sure I've told my mother I'm on ya to haha. Open minded family see

Now that's what we call an open relation .. "

best way to be. But friends get to hear all details. Lol family don't. It's all fun

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

My Aunty and cousins know, I showed my Aunt the site and explained clubs to her. She's very interested in joining with her fella, but reckons she'd be jealous.

I wouldn't go to the same club as her though, nor play with her fella, it's too close to incest for me.

over a year ago

"My Aunty and cousins know, I showed my Aunt the site and explained clubs to her. She's very interested in joining with her fella, but reckons she'd be jealous.

I wouldn't go to the same club as her though, nor play with her fella, it's too close to incest for me."

Her fella ?

Don't sound like , your 'uncle' so how is that incest.

Go enjoy yourself

X

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Hey you both are gorgeous .. Yes we remember you telling about speaking to one of your friends .. Sad nothing materialised .. "

Who knows, it might in the future

Post new Message to Thread