Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

I saved a swingers life!

Jump to newest

By *opsy Rogers OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

...by not smashing him in the face with my right foot after he touched me when I had clearly told all watching that I would invite anyone if I wanted them to play.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"...by not smashing him in the face with my right foot after he touched me when I had clearly told all watching that I would invite anyone if I wanted them to play.

"

Well done, you are a true hero... I'm not sure I would be as strong as you.

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

"...by not smashing him in the face with my right foot after he touched me when I had clearly told all watching that I would invite anyone if I wanted them to play.

"

I have killed a few like that .... oh, this is not the secrets thread, damn

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The reason I can't go to clubs. I don't like being locked up for life

over a year ago

London

I have killed a few like that .... oh, this is not the secrets thread, damn"

What did you do with the bodies? Fire exits?

over a year ago

London

"The reason I can't go to clubs. I don't like being locked up for life "

It was only one bloke but there was a surprising amount of peacock going on last night, caused a bit of a kerfuffle.

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

I have killed a few like that .... oh, this is not the secrets thread, damn

What did you do with the bodies? Fire exits?"

Well luckily he is an office of the law so he swears it was self defence ... great witness to have on your side

over a year ago

"The reason I can't go to clubs. I don't like being locked up for life

It was only one bloke but there was a surprising amount of peacock going on last night, caused a bit of a kerfuffle."

Wasn't it a full harvest moon last night?

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

I have killed a few like that .... oh, this is not the secrets thread, damn"

Under my patio is .....

over a year ago

London

It was only one bloke but there was a surprising amount of peacock going on last night, caused a bit of a kerfuffle.

Wasn't it a full harvest moon last night? "

That explains it! Lots of howling at the moon.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Wasn't it a full harvest moon last night? "

I think it's tonight, not last night.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"

Very restrained of you. Well done.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Was it in a club? If so did you report him?

over a year ago

Just tell them. its annoying but happens, if they do so again report them. However women help themselves to guys and women all the time and if I comment I'm told I am being jealous.

By *edonistic ExplorersCouple
over a year ago

Stratford

There's more than one male member of Chams with my heel (5" patent thigh high boots) imprint in his foot after ignoring my 'thanks but no' comment...

over a year ago

We were in a club a little wile ago where a man, who we were NOT playing with, kept touching me. Marc said "Did you ask her if you could touch her?" he said no, so Marc said "then stop touching her, now." He then said, "She didn't say no."

Following that I told him to stop fucking touching me, but why do people have the attitude that they can touch you first to being with? It pisses me off! If I have to say stop, that means you have ALREADY touched me!!

-Courtney

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"

Yo shouldn't have saved his life you should have kicked him in the face and nuts. No means no!! J

over a year ago

London

"Was it in a club? If so did you report him?

"

It was. My outburst in an otherwise big, quiet room scared him witless and yes, I let management know.

He was like an over enthusiastic puppy but what really put me off was the guy watching and loudly sniffing every five seconds.

over a year ago

SO DO I, here's what happened

I felt like a HERO when I saved a woman from choking to death by pulling my cock out of her mouth !

By *ill74Man
over a year ago

New forest area

Should have grabbed him by the balls and squeezed.

over a year ago

London

"SO DO I, here's what happened

I felt like a HERO when I saved a woman from choking to death by pulling my cock out of her mouth ! "

A big pat on the back for you sir!

over a year ago

London

"Should have grabbed him by the balls and squeezed.

"

He would have loved that.

over a year ago

I felt like a HERO when I saved a woman from choking to death by pulling my cock out of her mouth !

A big pat on the back for you sir!"

It is a joke not a dick, don't take it too hard

over a year ago

"

Having felt the full force of your knee in my face he had a lucky escape...

over a year ago

London

Having felt the full force of your knee in my face he had a lucky escape... "

Oh please, that was a little love tap.

over a year ago

London

It is a joke not a dick, don't take it too hard "

But I like it hard

over a year ago

Wow that's self control I just don't have it ,teach me

"

over a year ago

It is a joke not a dick, don't take it too hard

But I like it hard "

I bet you do

over a year ago

"Just tell them. its annoying but happens, if they do so again report them. However women help themselves to guys and women all the time and if I comment I'm told I am being jealous. "

over a year ago

So its fine for women to hit men? Wouldn't have quite the same "you go girl" responses if it was the other way round would it. Violence or threats of is hardly the sign of a civilised mature attitude.

over a year ago

"So its fine for women to hit men? Wouldn't have quite the same "you go girl" responses if it was the other way round would it. Violence or threats of is hardly the sign of a civilised mature attitude. "

You see it all the time on here women using violent tones towards men, saying I'd kick him in the balls if he did that to me etc not only does it makes you think....Yeah course you would love like all women can take on a man in a fight, no matter how hard you want to come across the chances are your going to come out worse, if a guy spoke about a women like that he'd be linched

over a year ago

London

"So its fine for women to hit men? Wouldn't have quite the same "you go girl" responses if it was the other way round would it. Violence or threats of is hardly the sign of a civilised mature attitude. "

It is if I specifically told him, and the others around him that I would invite them to play if I wanted them too.

I was on my back, naked, with my eyes closed, enjoying my scene and he touched my genitalia. WITHOUT consent.

By *opinovMan
over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

I hope you paused to don your docs!

over a year ago

A civilized, mature man wouldn't have touched the OP's genitalia without being invited to (not to mention he interrupted her scene).

over a year ago

"So its fine for women to hit men? Wouldn't have quite the same "you go girl" responses if it was the other way round would it. Violence or threats of is hardly the sign of a civilised mature attitude.

You see it all the time on here women using violent tones towards men, saying I'd kick him in the balls if he did that to me etc not only does it makes you think....Yeah course you would love like all women can take on a man in a fight, no matter how hard you want to come across the chances are your going to come out worse, if a guy spoke about a women like that he'd be linched

"

Exactly this It may have been an accident, the OP said she had her eyes closed so how else would the guy have attracted her attention, he may have been trying to tap her leg but she inadvertently moved at that very moment. I'm sure awkward moments happen but to say you'd smash his face in is abit OTT. If I were the guy I'd of had the OP thrown out for the threat of physical assault

over a year ago

London

"So its fine for women to hit men? Wouldn't have quite the same "you go girl" responses if it was the other way round would it. Violence or threats of is hardly the sign of a civilised mature attitude.

Exactly this It may have been an accident, the OP said she had her eyes closed so how else would the guy have attracted her attention, he may have been trying to tap her leg but she inadvertently moved at that very moment. I'm sure awkward moments happen but to say you'd smash his face in is abit OTT. If I were the guy I'd of had the OP thrown out for the threat of physical assault "

Wow. Four men were close to me and watching. The same four I had told not to touch. One of them placed himself between my legs and touched my labia about 60 seconds after I told them not to. I was on my back and not moving. The other three men saw what happened and didn't try to stop him.

At no time did I threaten to 'smash his face in' my reaction was that of someone whose consent was violated. Do you suggest in future I wait until he's inserted part of his anatomy into mine before defending myself?

I was touched, I immediately opened my eyes and raised my foot to his chest to push him off, I didn't push him over because he would have landed on the two couples fucking on the bed right behind him. At the same time I shouted at him to get off.

What part of HE DIDNT HAVE CONSENT do you not understand?

over a year ago

Exactly this It may have been an accident, the OP said she had her eyes closed so how else would the guy have attracted her attention, he may have been trying to tap her leg but she inadvertently moved at that very moment. I'm sure awkward moments happen but to say you'd smash his face in is abit OTT. If I were the guy I'd of had the OP thrown out for the threat of physical assault "

Misogyny in action right there...

He shouldn't have been so close to her genitals and should have asked VERBALLY rather than touching ANY part of the OP's body. Simple manners and good eticate in my opinion.

over a year ago

If I ever go to a club I'm going to take little post it notes to give to anyone in my vicinity. I will write Do not touch me unless I say you can on some.

over a year ago

London

"If I ever go to a club I'm going to take little post it notes to give to anyone in my vicinity. I will write Do not touch me unless I say you can on some. "

Jolly good idea. Such a shame that it needs doing though.

over a year ago

Exactly this It may have been an accident, the OP said she had her eyes closed so how else would the guy have attracted her attention, he may have been trying to tap her leg but she inadvertently moved at that very moment. I'm sure awkward moments happen but to say you'd smash his face in is abit OTT. If I were the guy I'd of had the OP thrown out for the threat of physical assault

He shouldn't have been so close to her genitals and should have asked VERBALLY rather than touching ANY part of the OP's body. Simple manners and good eticate in my opinion."

We only have her side of the story he may tell us a totally different version of events.

over a year ago

"If I ever go to a club I'm going to take little post it notes to give to anyone in my vicinity. I will write Do not touch me unless I say you can on some. "

In all fairness most men are respectful at clubs. It's only a small minority that feel they're entitled to treat women as they please.

over a year ago

London

"

We only have her side of the story he may tell us a totally different version of events. "

You are absolutely right, I made up a story to cover the fact I pushed a man off me with my foot because he violated my consent.

If you would like to give John a call at Liberty Elite and advise him, I'm sure he would be pleased to ban me. Oh, unless he knows the incident of course. Which he does.

The crux here is that you believe nobody, especially women, have the right to defend themselves unless they can be absolutely sure they are in the process of being violated. The fact is, I didn't give him permission and yet he helped himself anyway. You know what that is in the eyes of the law, don't you.

over a year ago

He shouldn't have been so close to her genitals and should have asked VERBALLY rather than touching ANY part of the OP's body. Simple manners and good eticate in my opinion.

We only have her side of the story he may tell us a totally different version of events. "

Really?

A woman said to the men that she didn't want them to touch her. A man touched her genitals. That is sexual assault!!

What on earth do you think the guy could say that would change that?

Post new Message to Thread