Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Hidden veris

Jump to newest

By *oBananas78 OP   Couple
over a year ago

London

Can anyone think of a genuine reason why people do this?

Sometimes receive messages from people where you can see they have veris but all hidden, sometimes ask and get responses like 'we don't always show' but doesn't this defeat the purpose of having them? Can only assume they are fake?

Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If you want to see them, ask and see what they say.

I have hidden one of mine because the guy who left it got messages from other guys on here after I posted it.

It doesn't make someone fake if they choose to hide or show their verifications, and actually, its up to them if they do.

If you aren't happy to meet someone who hides theirs just look for someone who doesn't.

over a year ago

In hindsight, I wish id hidden a couple of mine.

over a year ago

I'm fake and proud

over a year ago

For me, I don't like the world knowing who I've met, its no one else's business but mine. I've also had in the past when I displayed them, guys who verified me being hassled by guys I've politely turned down and that's not fair

over a year ago

"For me, I don't like the world knowing who I've met, its no one else's business but mine. I've also had in the past when I displayed them, guys who verified me being hassled by guys I've politely turned down and that's not fair"

^ Exactly this!

over a year ago

I've got 49, don't see why i should put them all on my page coz there's too many. Plus a few people have left the site.

over a year ago

You are going to get a wide variety of answers on here...

I don't show mine because I've had abuse and name calling off the back of mine. Plus bizarrely I've had a couple of guys get shirty with me when I've had a meet soon after them.

I've also had nasty comments about previous people I've played with.

I can't be arsed with the questions, comments and shit I get displaying them.

This is why I also don't display my friends list either!

By *xploringusCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

We appreciate getting veris but don't feel the need to have them displayed for everyone to see. We don't want to share all veris with everyone but like most things on fab it's each persons/couples choice. We will display to a potential meet if they ask to see them to show they aren't fake.

over a year ago

Some are too graphic to publish! Also, I was meeting with someone who turned out to be a bit of a arsehole. I didn't want his veri's on my profile as I didn't feel like advertising for him

over a year ago

"Can anyone think of a genuine reason why people do this?

Sometimes receive messages from people where you can see they have veris but all hidden, sometimes ask and get responses like 'we don't always show' but doesn't this defeat the purpose of having them? Can only assume they are fake?

Thanks "

You have 14 verifications but only show 10, are the remaining 4 fake?

By *trawberry-popWoman
over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

"For me, I don't like the world knowing who I've met, its no one else's business but mine. I've also had in the past when I displayed them, guys who verified me being hassled by guys I've politely turned down and that's not fair"

Same here.

Odd for the OP to assume we are fake...that's the whole point of being verified. It's not a review of how good someone is!

over a year ago

The thing is you can't change what's in a veri. Some people may have left graphic or crude veri's outlining every act you got up to which you might, or might not, want on public display.

Surely it's up to the profile owner to decide what they do or don't want to show on their profile, after all it is their shop window!

This isn't eBay or Trip Advisor where you have to show all comments whatever they say! If anyone is not happy with that then they can always bypass that profile and move to the next one

By *trawberry-popWoman
over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

"You are going to get a wide variety of answers on here...

I don't show mine because I've had abuse and name calling off the back of mine. Plus bizarrely I've had a couple of guys get shirty with me when I've had a meet soon after them.

This is why I also don't display my friends list either! "

I didn't think there was the option to display your friends list any more!

over a year ago

This is why I also don't display my friends list either! "

The guys who get shirty don't sound worth meeting, disrespectful knobs! You could view it as a filtering mechanism.

over a year ago

I didn't think there was the option to display your friends list any more!"

I think it's in your privacy settings? It's been so long since I've looked x

over a year ago

The guys who get shirty don't sound worth meeting, disrespectful knobs! You could view it as a filtering mechanism."

Quite right, true colours and all that

over a year ago

"The thing is you can't change what's in a veri. Some people may have left graphic or crude veri's outlining every act you got up to which you might, or might not, want on public display.

Surely it's up to the profile owner to decide what they do or don't want to show on their profile, after all it is their shop window!

This isn't eBay or Trip Advisor where you have to show all comments whatever they say! If anyone is not happy with that then they can always bypass that profile and move to the next one "

I dont understand why people feel the need to write everything they did or put what they drank or how it long it took before they met and the would meet again comment. You wouldnt have met in the first place if you didnt like the messages exchanged or their pic.

By *isty286Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

We don't display the ones that mention the outdoor location that we played at, otherwise it would end up full of the wrong people next time.

over a year ago

" It's not a review of how good someone is!"

Don't shatter my illusions!!!

It's my personal TripAdvisor review of how amazing a shag I am!!

over a year ago

Thanks "

If you think someone with hidden veris is fake,move onto someone that doesn't hide them.problem solved

over a year ago

For me it's because they put my full name on the verification. I don't displays full name on my profile!

By *ovely CummingsWoman
over a year ago

Peaky Nipples

Thanks "

There is an option to choose if you want to display them, or not. I don't display mine, mainly because I like my privacy and don't want to show the world of fab my business

The point of the verifications varies, at its most basic is it shows you have met, hence the green tick

Beyond that it's personal choice, not how fake or genuine you are,, on how much detail you show

over a year ago

But you've hidden four of yours??

over a year ago

I dont show all of mine some are repeat meets,ones left site and I have a couple that are for my eyes only......I dont take notice of other peoples I only look to see if the person is real or not

over a year ago

I,ve hidden mine now because of nasty comments about one of the guys I met, I think in all honesty they are private and should be kept that way.

over a year ago

"But you've hidden four of yours??"

over a year ago

I don't display all of mine ! For me it's not necessary! Other fab members can see I have been verified, and that's all they need to know!

By *andom2chatMan
over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

Folk can assume all they want on here.

I operate my profile the way I want & often keep my Friends List & Veris hidden as some folk tend to think if I'm Friends or Veried by someone I've met that they know too I'm automatically going to be attracted to them too. As a selective type & someone who likes to be discreet & private then it's my choice to keep things low profile when I choose to. I'm also not keen on overtly sexual Veris giving a blow by blow account of a Meet. So if I'm chatting to anyone I might consider a potential Meet then all they need to do is ask & I'll display them. However I'm not that interested in who folk have met, what they got up to, & don't assume that hidden Veris or Friends Lists make the user a fake. I'd rather see if we click by chatting or Meeting up then decide.

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"But you've hidden four of yours?? "

I presume the OP meant where all veris are claimed to be hidden and there is no veri summary is showing.

Personally I only show enough of mine to prove I turn up and am a civilised chap...

over a year ago

over a year ago

I don't show all of mine because what I may or may not get up to on this site is no ones business but mine

over a year ago

We display our social meet veris to show We're not fake but i (mrs) prefer to keep play veris private as what We do behind closed doors is personal to us and the others involved

over a year ago

"I don't show all of mine because what I may or may not get up to on this site is no ones business but mine "
this is my reason too

By *arry247Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

Thanks "

We only show some of our veris because that's our preference.

over a year ago

Thanks "

Verifications, like friends lists, are a personal thing... Although it's nice to get them they are not the be all and end all to a lot of people on here, me included. I hide or show mine depending on my mood but tend not to show local ones. if by hiding them people think I am fake, then that's their problem and they are probably not the sort of people I would want to meet anyway

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

Thanks "

Sometimes people leave the site and the verification gets deleted but the total in the summary is not reduced; it looks as if it is hidden when it is not

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

I hide mine...well, just because I want to, and because it's my profile and I run it how I want to! If someone thinks that makes me a fake, then so be it!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Thanks "

I don't expect anyone to justify how they run their profile. If there's something I don't like I move on.

Why people don't respect the fact others use the site differently to them still amazes me.

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

I have hidden a lot of social veris, as a lot of people just see numbers and assume.

We men have to do some advertising of our performance, its a buyers market out there.

Ther problem thwn comes when ladies ask why i am not displaying their veris , but have others up.

All social interaction is a careful blend of dyplomacy and Fab is that x 100

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"If you want to see them, ask and see what they say.

I have hidden one of mine because the guy who left it got messages from other guys on here after I posted it.

It doesn't make someone fake if they choose to hide or show their verifications, and actually, its up to them if they do.

If you aren't happy to meet someone who hides theirs just look for someone who doesn't. "

It really is this simple.

By *quirell2015Man
over a year ago

somewhere nearby

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"The thing is you can't change what's in a veri. Some people may have left graphic or crude veri's outlining every act you got up to which you might, or might not, want on public display.

This isn't eBay or Trip Advisor where you have to show all comments whatever they say! If anyone is not happy with that then they can always bypass that profile and move to the next one "

You'd think so!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Thanks

If you think someone with hidden veris is fake,move onto someone that doesn't hide them.problem solved "

Too easy!

over a year ago

Their profile their choice...

over a year ago

Thanks "

I would assume the profile is fake if they had been on the site for for a longtime , are actively online a lot and only have 1 or 2 veri's.

I used to show but I now hide as its seems to create more hassle from jealous types when showing.

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

" 'we don't always show' but doesn't this defeat the purpose of having them? Can only assume they are fake?

Thanks "

Doesn't defeat the object at all. What someone wants to disclose of a meet is up to them and what they wrote in their verification. What the receiver wants to disclose of the meet is to display of not. It's anyone's prerogative to keep it hidden. .

Ive had some guys take offence at me not showing theirs but that's my choice. Doesn't make me or the verifications fake.

over a year ago

I only do it to annoy because i know it teases..

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Discretion is more important than ego for me, we don't ask for verification past an initial one to prove we are not a figment of a keyboard player.

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

I lost some veris when people left the siteso can't display them. Also, when I first joined the site I got slightly tipsy and went on cam and woke up to 5 or 6 cam veris. That doesn't reflect how I use the site since I haven't been on cam since so I don't display those. I also only display the most recent veri if someone has verified me more than once.

I may even at some point decide not to display any at all, or even the summary. If people choose to think I'm fake as a result then I won't really care. In a way it would be oddly flattering (she looked intriguing enough for me to want to read her veris but I can't so she must be fake; looks too good to be true).

over a year ago

We lost some veris when guys left Fabs. We chose to hide our veris as a 'friend' got really arsey and racist about someone we met, so he was blocked and veris hidden. If someone wanted to see them we would put them up for a bit.

over a year ago

Not necessarily, I've had 5 veri's but can only display 4 as the other was from a lady who has since left the site. Probably the same has happened to the OPs 4 'missing' veri's

over a year ago

We don't show all our veris because there would not be enough space !

But I think we show enough to show we are genuine .

As we are very active swingers. We like to show enough to give potential meets an insight into what to expect , so we use them proactively .

over a year ago

"For me, I don't like the world knowing who I've met, its no one else's business but mine. I've also had in the past when I displayed them, guys who verified me being hassled by guys I've politely turned down and that's not fair

^ Exactly this! "

Yes this happens to me too

over a year ago

Thanks "

we hide ours. When we were on here before. We had a couple who we played with. And after went through all our veris and friends list warning us about who they had played with. Who went bareback. Someone played with another couple and picked up std. Etc.

We can decide for ourselves who we friend or play with thanks very much.

The veri summary is there to show we are genuine. We do meet. And length of time since last meet. We have never been asked to display them. But would temporarily if asked to by a possible meet.

We love to receive veris. And always give them to people we meet. Its up to them if they display them or not

By *esi tardkaCouple
over a year ago

acton

We displayed ours like trophies.. We have nothing to hide, even if you know us from out of this swinging world come say hi .. We don't bite maybe give you guys a few tips to join ..

over a year ago

"But you've hidden four of yours??

Not necessarily, I've had 5 veri's but can only display 4 as the other was from a lady who has since left the site. Probably the same has happened to the OPs 4 'missing' veri's "

The point was that he is assuming because veris aren't shown they must be fake. Therefore it must work both ways and the ones he isn't showing must be fake.

over a year ago

Thanks "

There are numerous reason why some people don't show them. It dose t mean they are fake at all.

over a year ago

"For me, I don't like the world knowing who I've met, its no one else's business but mine. I've also had in the past when I displayed them, guys who verified me being hassled by guys I've politely turned down and that's not fair

^ Exactly this! "

^ Exactly the same reason for me!

By *edonistic ExplorersCouple
over a year ago

Stratford

Personal preference...

over a year ago

I have a few that ive chosen not to post. One where the guy memtioned my real name. One where they had gone into far more detail than i really want to share. Definitely don't think it means somebody is just dodgy

over a year ago

On our previous profile we chose to hide some of our veri's, we had nothing to hide but, you only need to have one or two showing (preferably recent) for people to know you are genuine, and we prefer to remain discrete about who we meet and what we get upto.

Sasha x

over a year ago

we did for a while due to idiots contacting people we had seen - will do it again if we feel necessary - people can do what they like on their profiles

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

This!!!!!!

over a year ago

London

This!!!!!! "

Wow lots of odd people out there then, fortunately we have not experienced this yet but then always met people with veris ....

Understand why people may choose not to show all veris, but still feel hiding all is something to hide and goes against the whole purpose of having them we just delete messages from people who hide all.

over a year ago

This!!!!!!

Wow lots of odd people out there then, fortunately we have not experienced this yet but then always met people with veris ....

Understand why people may choose not to show all veris, but still feel hiding all is something to hide and goes against the whole purpose of having them we just delete messages from people who hide all. "

Then you are running your profile as you wish as are the people who choose to hide their verifications.

over a year ago

"Understand why people may choose not to show all veris, but still feel hiding all is something to hide and goes against the whole purpose of having them"

What about people who have been verified but then the people who did so decide to leave the site and so the verified persons lose their verification, but not their tick..... How do you distinguish between people like this and people who are just hiding them?

sasha

By *aeBabeWoman
over a year ago

London

I'm weary of green ticks and hidden verifications and hidden summary

over a year ago

"I'm weary of green ticks and hidden verifications and hidden summary "

I tend to agree, I hide my veris for reasons explained earlier but happy to show my summary. In this case, if all are hidden then you're unaware of what type they are, all cam, all meet, one cam, no meets etc. Might be a good idea to have a different coloured tick for cam veris.

over a year ago

We hide all ours. Nobody's business who we have or haven't fucked. Don't like it, don't meet us it's quite simple.

over a year ago

Yes I am not into verifications I understand that they are a not so reliable way for a single woman to feel safe meeting a guy but veris for me are notches I don't want to see a woman with lots of veris and guess most women would not want to see that on a guys profile I have two social veris hidden on my profile and show to those who ask ,hope that answers your question x

Thanks "

over a year ago

London

"Understand why people may choose not to show all veris, but still feel hiding all is something to hide and goes against the whole purpose of having them

What about people who have been verified but then the people who did so decide to leave the site and so the verified persons lose their verification, but not their tick..... How do you distinguish between people like this and people who are just hiding them?

sasha"

Everyone they met left? Like I said just those who hide all.

over a year ago

"We hide all ours. Nobody's business who we have or haven't fucked. Don't like it, don't meet us it's quite simple."

over a year ago

"Everyone they met left? Like I said just those who hide all."

They might have only met one or two people, doesnt make them any less genuine than someone with 10 veri's. How would you know the difference between that happening and someone hiding all of theirs??

Sasha

over a year ago

Thanks "

I'm pretty sure you questioned my reason 's for not showing then blocked me

over a year ago

We always hide ours and will never show them if you don't like it block and move on

over a year ago

London

"We hide all ours. Nobody's business who we have or haven't fucked. Don't like it, don't meet us it's quite simple."

Yes that's what we do wouldn't go near a profile without veris unless someone we know knows them but everyone we know in the community shows them so just curious to know whats going on with these phantom profiles we keep getting messages from. Basically anyone can set up a profile for free on this account then verify another profile if it's not shown you can't be sure it's a genuine verification. Why not just ask the person you met not to verify you when you meet them?

over a year ago

Thanks

"

You shouldn't have to justify why you do or do not do something, its your profile to run as you want. If others don't like it then they move to a profile they do.

over a year ago

London

"We always hide ours and will never show them if you don't like it block and move on "

You don't have any to hide, I'm referring to the profiles that hide the veris so you can't see what is written, it will show a verification has been left but you can't read it

over a year ago

London

Thanks

"

Yes of course

over a year ago

Should just get rid of veris, they seem to cause too much angst for some. Just use common sense and gut instinct, it seems to work well for me.

over a year ago

"Basically anyone can set up a profile for free on this account then verify another profile if it's not shown you can't be sure it's a genuine verification."

But they'd still need to have the first account verified to verify the new account and as the site logs IP addresses you cant verify an account that has logged in using the same internet - phone, laptop etc.

There are ways around the system but can't really see why anyone (apart from a few losers with too much time on their hands) would be bothered?

Sasha

over a year ago

London

"We don't display the ones that mention the outdoor location that we played at, otherwise it would end up full of the wrong people next time."

Understand these type of reasons to hide a few of your total veris 100% makes perfect sense thank you.

over a year ago

"We hide all ours. Nobody's business who we have or haven't fucked. Don't like it, don't meet us it's quite simple.

Yes that's what we do wouldn't go near a profile without veris unless someone we know knows them but everyone we know in the community shows them so just curious to know whats going on with these phantom profiles we keep getting messages from. Basically anyone can set up a profile for free on this account then verify another profile if it's not shown you can't be sure it's a genuine verification. Why not just ask the person you met not to verify you when you meet them?"

People can only leave veris when theyre already verified though. Cant just set up a new profile and veri yourself lol

over a year ago

London

"Basically anyone can set up a profile for free on this account then verify another profile if it's not shown you can't be sure it's a genuine verification.

But they'd still need to have the first account verified to verify the new account and as the site logs IP addresses you cant verify an account that has logged in using the same internet - phone, laptop etc.

There are ways around the system but can't really see why anyone (apart from a few losers with too much time on their hands) would be bothered?

Sasha"

Well this is the internet after all . Will stick to people with veris.

over a year ago

"Well this is the internet after all . Will stick to people with veris."

That's fair enough, it works for you

over a year ago

"Should just get rid of veris, they seem to cause too much angst for some. Just use common sense and gut instinct, it seems to work well for me."

Yep agree, the amount of agro I get is not worth showing. I dont get why people are so hung up on seeing them.

I make my judgement on a person and not from some ego boosting over exaggerated verification.

over a year ago

"We always hide ours and will never show them if you don't like it block and move on

You don't have any to hide, I'm referring to the profiles that hide the veris so you can't see what is written, it will show a verification has been left but you can't read it "

Can't be bothered to click each one and show , it but just so you know look at our summary

Not everyone who hides verifications. Is not meeting

over a year ago

"We hide all ours. Nobody's business who we have or haven't fucked. Don't like it, don't meet us it's quite simple.

Yes that's what we do wouldn't go near a profile without veris unless someone we know knows them but everyone we know in the community shows them so just curious to know whats going on with these phantom profiles we keep getting messages from. Basically anyone can set up a profile for free on this account then verify another profile if it's not shown you can't be sure it's a genuine verification. Why not just ask the person you met not to verify you when you meet them?"

To save all your worry and concern about who we've fucked and whether we display it or not we've just blocked you. Now you can rest easy about our profile.

over a year ago

Various reasons:-

I've lost some as people have left.

Don't show some because I'm not friends with them anymore.

Have hidden the older ones.

over a year ago

Yes that's what we do wouldn't go near a profile without veris unless someone we know knows them but everyone we know in the community shows them so just curious to know whats going on with these phantom profiles we keep getting messages from. Basically anyone can set up a profile for free on this account then verify another profile if it's not shown you can't be sure it's a genuine verification. Why not just ask the person you met not to verify you when you meet them?

To save all your worry and concern about who we've fucked and whether we display it or not we've just blocked you. Now you can rest easy about our profile. "

Don't you just hate it when someone suggests something on the forum and you think wish I had thought of that

So the same goes for us

By *reedy_for_funCouple
over a year ago

My House

We've hidden quite a few of ours; some don't show because the people are no longer on the site, some hidden ones are just where people have meet us at clubs or socials and we've not played etc. We've hidden two because the guys that left them were just boasting about their sexual prowess Surely it's our job to say how good they were, not theirs

over a year ago

I always ask to see verifications - indeed will never consider meeting anyone who has none.

If someone has hidden theirs fair enough but I always ask to see them before arranging a meet.

over a year ago

If someone writes me a verification that I don't think paints a true picture of me(being flattering) I won't show it. If it's all about how he performed and made me cum all over the room,it won't be shown. If he's being genuine with his comments I will show it. I don't have any at the moment so I'm not expecting anyone to believe I'm not a fake middle aged ample woman.

over a year ago

hey you people are so naive its so easy to create fake profiles and in essence verify yourself ,meet for a social in a public place or telephone the person first, verifications are not a good way to always feel totally safe if that's what its about ,I was talking to a woman earlier and she had a guy pester her with 8 different profiles xx

over a year ago

The way I see it is any person is worried that we don't think we will turn up , chances are he won't be good enough

A guy knows if he is the type of guy people meet or the type people stand up

over a year ago

Yes that's what we do wouldn't go near a profile without veris unless someone we know knows them but everyone we know in the community shows them so just curious to know whats going on with these phantom profiles we keep getting messages from. Basically anyone can set up a profile for free on this account then verify another profile if it's not shown you can't be sure it's a genuine verification. Why not just ask the person you met not to verify you when you meet them? hey you people are so naive its so easy to create fake profiles and in essence verify yourself ,meet for a social in a public place or telephone the person first, verifications are not a good way to always feel totally safe if that's what its about ,I was talking to a woman earlier and she had a guy pester her with 8 different profiles xx "

Where does the first veri come from if they are all fake profiles?

over a year ago

"its so easy to create fake profiles and in essence verify yourself "

You need to be verified to leave a verification for a different profile, and the site records all IP addresses so you cant verify an account that has used the same internet as yours (we are unable to verify a good friend for this reason as he used our wifi on his phone)

You're right though, you cant judge someone based on a verification alone.

Sasha x

over a year ago

our veri's are old, they need updating if any couples or fems are interested

over a year ago

"I don't display all of mine ! For me it's not necessary! Other fab members can see I have been verified, and that's all they need to know!"

?? the best way

over a year ago

I don't display mine because I've found they create an expectation... and I have had new meets says things like "why didn't you do the thing with the water to me" or "but you did X and Y when you met Z, why won't you do it now"...

That, and former meets of mine get unsolicited messages from men I have rejected.

over a year ago

most veris are fake and full of bulshit, its impossible to determan a meet from them, so i dont bother reading them

over a year ago

LOL! Yes. Because sometimes your cock does all your thinking for you and a shags a shag.

You later realise that it wasn't because you had your beer goggles on, and so there's no excuse. But you needed a veri to get you started.

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"Will stick to people with veris."

I'll stick to people who understand the pointlessness of warnings at the end of profiles.

over a year ago

"Will stick to people with veris.

I'll stick to people who understand the pointlessness of warnings at the end of profiles.

"

over a year ago

Yes that's what we do wouldn't go near a profile without veris unless someone we know knows them but everyone we know in the community shows them so just curious to know whats going on with these phantom profiles we keep getting messages from. Basically anyone can set up a profile for free on this account then verify another profile if it's not shown you can't be sure it's a genuine verification. Why not just ask the person you met not to verify you when you meet them? hey you people are so naive its so easy to create fake profiles and in essence verify yourself ,meet for a social in a public place or telephone the person first, verifications are not a good way to always feel totally safe if that's what its about ,I was talking to a woman earlier and she had a guy pester her with 8 different profiles xx

Where does the first veri come from if they are all fake profiles?"

look profiles are based on an email address if you use a phone to access and have more than one number its quite easy just to create an email address and then you can verify yourself

over a year ago

Yes that's what we do wouldn't go near a profile without veris unless someone we know knows them but everyone we know in the community shows them so just curious to know whats going on with these phantom profiles we keep getting messages from. Basically anyone can set up a profile for free on this account then verify another profile if it's not shown you can't be sure it's a genuine verification. Why not just ask the person you met not to verify you when you meet them? hey you people are so naive its so easy to create fake profiles and in essence verify yourself ,meet for a social in a public place or telephone the person first, verifications are not a good way to always feel totally safe if that's what its about ,I was talking to a woman earlier and she had a guy pester her with 8 different profiles xx

Where does the first veri come from if they are all fake profiles? look profiles are based on an email address if you use a phone to access and have more than one number its quite easy just to create an email address and then you can verify yourself "

some networks you don't even have to pay for sim cards to get a new number its very easy

over a year ago

Where does the first veri come from if they are all fake profiles? look profiles are based on an email address if you use a phone to access and have more than one number its quite easy just to create an email address and then you can verify yourself "

But where does the very first verification come from as all these "fake" profiles don't have any so the main account would need to be verified by someone else to be able to verify the other fake ones?

over a year ago

Where does the first veri come from if they are all fake profiles? look profiles are based on an email address if you use a phone to access and have more than one number its quite easy just to create an email address and then you can verify yourself

But where does the very first verification come from as all these "fake" profiles don't have any so the main account would need to be verified by someone else to be able to verify the other fake ones?"

well they are still on here to meet ,they only have to meet one or two to get. a veri and they may be ok guys just devious x

over a year ago

Where does the first veri come from if they are all fake profiles? look profiles are based on an email address if you use a phone to access and have more than one number its quite easy just to create an email address and then you can verify yourself

But where does the very first verification come from as all these "fake" profiles don't have any so the main account would need to be verified by someone else to be able to verify the other fake ones? well they are still on here to meet ,they only have to meet one or two to get. a veri and they may be ok guys just devious x"

So the main account wouldn't be fake in this case then, just bumped up in the verification department. Another reason to get rid of them, people doing that. Lets all be on the same level playing field, ie; have none as if we didn't have the system, people wouldn't be so obsessed about it!

over a year ago

But where does the very first verification come from as all these "fake" profiles don't have any so the main account would need to be verified by someone else to be able to verify the other fake ones? well they are still on here to meet ,they only have to meet one or two to get. a veri and they may be ok guys just devious x

So the main account wouldn't be fake in this case then, just bumped up in the verification department. Another reason to get rid of them, people doing that. Lets all be on the same level playing field, ie; have none as if we didn't have the system, people wouldn't be so obsessed about it!"

yes I agree its a system that's open to abuse ,no substitute for spending a little bit of time doing a social meet or telephoning someone ,seeing 269 veris on a woman's profile and I actually chatted to a woman who had that many would put just about every guy off anyway and yes me to x

over a year ago

But where does the very first verification come from as all these "fake" profiles don't have any so the main account would need to be verified by someone else to be able to verify the other fake ones? well they are still on here to meet ,they only have to meet one or two to get. a veri and they may be ok guys just devious x

So the main account wouldn't be fake in this case then, just bumped up in the verification department. Another reason to get rid of them, people doing that. Lets all be on the same level playing field, ie; have none as if we didn't have the system, people wouldn't be so obsessed about it!yes I agree its a system that's open to abuse ,no substitute for spending a little bit of time doing a social meet or telephoning someone ,seeing 269 veris on a woman's profile and I actually chatted to a woman who had that many would put just about every guy off anyway and yes me to x"

Why would that be?

over a year ago

So the main account wouldn't be fake in this case then, just bumped up in the verification department. Another reason to get rid of them, people doing that. Lets all be on the same level playing field, ie; have none as if we didn't have the system, people wouldn't be so obsessed about it!yes I agree its a system that's open to abuse ,no substitute for spending a little bit of time doing a social meet or telephoning someone ,seeing 269 veris on a woman's profile and I actually chatted to a woman who had that many would put just about every guy off anyway and yes me to x"

Would that be because if 269 people had been there it might make you feel you wouldn't be up to scratch ?

over a year ago

My friend (fwb) had this too...... Small minded guys with sense of entitlement lol......

By *eliciouslyNastyMan
over a year ago

London

I don't show them and ask new meets not to leave them.

If we got on I will see them again or will exchange messages anyways, so no point.

Also I find it a bit tacky.

This is just me, but I'm a loner and I hate having other people's approval or help, I do things for myself and live or die by my own hands. Veris feel too much like accepting approval to me.

Some people care that I don't show them, but then those are not the people im looking for...

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

well said!!!! we fail to see why folks need to know who we have met, all they need to know iswe have met and are genuine!!!! lets face it just cosfred thinks we are best thing since sliced bread, joe may thing "what the F**k" lol

over a year ago

I don't have mine on show for the simple reason it's my privacy and it should be respected.

Most are generic anyway.....fair amount finish with "hands off his/she's all mine"

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Why? Some people have been around on here for years and years! That could equate to only 1 meet a month. Or they could be regular attenders at clubs or parties and 90% of those could be social meets.

I got a message from a guy a while back (after I turned him down lol) having a dig at the 'amount of cock ive had' on site. If he had used his tiny brain to read (assuming he can!) he would of seen most of my veri's are social omes from parties at clubs.,

over a year ago

Me too.

Also, people have said horrid things about my veris. Disrespectful towards me and them.

And one of them was from crazed psycho.

I don't want people making assumptions about the number of people I meet, because three of mine are people I've spoken with but not played with.

When I displayed all of them, blokes assumed I wasn't discerning and got vitriolic when I said, 'no thanks', to them.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/08/15 15:12:24]

over a year ago

Exactly this for us too x

over a year ago

Still think there should be a function to delete unwanted veris' from your hidden list....its too extreme to block someone just so they don't appear on your list....just a bit of housekeeping ...

over a year ago

"Still think there should be a function to delete unwanted veris' from your hidden list....its too extreme to block someone just so they don't appear on your list....just a bit of housekeeping ... "

An option to reject the verification before it gets added to the profile.

over a year ago

I don't think anyone should do a verification for someone unless they've been asked to.

over a year ago

With no verification system in place how many more timewaster/moaning about fakes threads would we see? It would be open season for them.

By *apillonNoirWoman
over a year ago

There...

I used to display mine but hid them for 2 reasons: snide comments and nasty comments. There was also a girl who went through my veris and contacted my previous meets on the grounds that she 'trusted my judgement' - I wasn't sure whether to be flattered or annoyed! I use this site my way and there are plenty more fish if folk don't like that I'm not showing who I've met.

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

"I used to display mine but hid them for 2 reasons: snide comments and nasty comments. There was also a girl who went through my veris and contacted my previous meets on the grounds that she 'trusted my judgement' - I wasn't sure whether to be flattered or annoyed! I use this site my way and there are plenty more fish if folk don't like that I'm not showing who I've met. "

I trust your judgement

Post new Message to Thread