Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Sorry but it turns me on

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

Probably because it's not you that will get pregnant and have to endure 18 years of raising a child by yourself.

over a year ago

"Probably because it's not you that will get pregnant and have to endure 18 years of raising a child by yourself."

Who said I wouldn't be there or provide?

I can't help it if that's what turns me on

over a year ago

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Had a couple messaging me actually asking me to impregnate them.

I almost did it as well.

over a year ago

over a year ago

Being a dad, this is just wrong on so many levels. Children should be the result of loving actions, not just the output of a horny mindset.

Sometimes I just can't believe what I read on here....

over a year ago

"Being a dad, this is just wrong on so many levels. Children should be the result of loving actions, not just the output of a horny mindset.

Sometimes I just can't believe what I read on here...."

over a year ago

Lol xx

By *argaret JamesTV/TS
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

I love the danger, the very thought that I could get pregnant turns me on but its not happened yet, will keep trying though

over a year ago

"I love the danger, the very thought that I could get pregnant turns me on but its not happened yet, will keep trying though"

LoL can live in hope

over a year ago

I always find it a real turn on

By *nnie2009Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

So unprotected sex....so risky

over a year ago

It is in that regard, but unprotected sex with someone you trust can still be fun. And this is just an extension of that x

over a year ago

"Being a dad, this is just wrong on so many levels. Children should be the result of loving actions, not just the output of a horny mindset.

"

over a year ago

Its not for everyone I get that.

But everyone has their own fetishes.and interests and this is also some peoples.

over a year ago

I wonder if you'd still risk it if you ever felt labour pains for real or had to actually give birth and raise a child ??

over a year ago

They should strap all men up to a machine that mimics the pain endured by labouring women

over a year ago

"I wonder if you'd still risk it if you ever felt labour pains for real or had to actually give birth and raise a child ??"

Thats why i always check several times that the woman is genuinely up.for it x

I dont enforce it or even suggest it. Both times i have done it it has never been my suggestion.

By *onner555Man
over a year ago

Liverpool

I swear people are meant to be thinking about the kink side of things in here, you know considering the site, but never quite do. Although I do apologise on behalf of all men for not being able to give birth. Just be lucky you've never gone into a 50/50 slide tackle on a cold day or stood on a piece of Lego...that my peers is real pain

over a year ago

"

I agree always practise safe sex for my own health reasons. Also a single parent of a almost 18 yr old it's hard work bringing you a child all on your own.....I really don't understand some people on fab

over a year ago

Sometimes i fantasize about getting in a relationship so i can have bareback sex.

No babies though, fuck that.

over a year ago

"I swear people are meant to be thinking about the kink side of things in here, you know considering the site, but never quite do. Although I do apologise on behalf of all men for not being able to give birth. Just be lucky you've never gone into a 50/50 slide tackle on a cold day or stood on a piece of Lego...that my peers is real pain"

Only a man who can never go through hours of labour would say that. I've stood on worse things than Lego and fallen onto a rotary blade lawnmower and fractured my arm in two places. Child birth is much more painful.

over a year ago

I am intrigued as to what exactly turns a man on about impregnating a stranger. They have no emotional ties or plans for the future with the woman.

over a year ago

"I wonder if you'd still risk it if you ever felt labour pains for real or had to actually give birth and raise a child ??

I dont enforce it or even suggest it. Both times i have done it it has never been my suggestion."

Have you thought about the implications of the woman actually getting pregnant?

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

Although I don't agree with it, I KIND OF understand it.

After all, almost all of us are instilled with the natural desire to "spread our seed"/reproduce...

It's human nature.

over a year ago

"I wonder if you'd still risk it if you ever felt labour pains for real or had to actually give birth and raise a child ??

I dont enforce it or even suggest it. Both times i have done it it has never been my suggestion.

Have you thought about the implications of the woman actually getting pregnant? "

Its in the wrong section...should be in the fantasy section...but like a lot on here i just dont get it...a child is for life not just something that comes about because of some sick fantasy

Post new Message to Thread