Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Do Disabled Swingers bother you?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I usually get my foot in the door with my face pics, but as soon as I show more people tend not to message me back.

Anyone on here mind disabled people/ are disabled and had luck?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We are not bothered by disability at all. Although we apply the same rules of attraction with whoever we want to meet.

Seen plenty of people on the scene with mild to serious disabilities majors refreshing to see how inclusive it is sometimes.

over a year ago

No not at all good friend is in a wheel chair bless her still loves to party hard

over a year ago

"I usually get my foot in the door with my face pics, but as soon as I show more people tend not to message me back.

Anyone on here mind disabled people/ are disabled and had luck?"

Well it depends on the disability , which isn't shown or talked about on your profile ?

over a year ago

I have short arms, doesn't effect anything i do, but obviously some people might not find it very er.. sexy? lol.

over a year ago

"I have short arms, doesn't effect anything i do, but obviously some people might not find it very er.. sexy? lol. "

I would not worry about it.

over a year ago

"I have short arms, doesn't effect anything i do, but obviously some people might not find it very er.. sexy? lol. "

That wouldn't bother us at all

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Not at all, had a lovely evening with a famous person who has a disability

over a year ago

Some won't mind, some will. Lots of people get turned down for many different things. Unless they actually say that's the reason it might not be that.

Umm sorry that infers there may be many other reasons they don't find you sexy... but you know what I mean... x

By *ucky78Woman
over a year ago

liverpool

Shouldn't really matter as long as the attraction is there.. And you're good with your tongue and cock

over a year ago

Im recovering from a stroke, plus a mini stroke a few weeks ago,( a TIA), im always upfront with any meets I get, had no issues yet, even if I get tired performing and have to stop, in fact everyone ive met has been ok with this bud, hope you dont get too downhearted

over a year ago

"Shouldn't really matter as long as the attraction is there.. And you're good with your tongue and cock "

Well, that was very precise haha. Can't get the practise in without willing participants! haha

By *irceWoman
over a year ago

Gloucester

"Shouldn't really matter as long as the attraction is there.. And you're good with your tongue and cock

Well, that was very precise haha. Can't get the practise in without willing participants! haha"

Feel for you as most of us have disabilities some promanate and many hidden like depression or social anxiety.

People's minds are sexy when on a open path

over a year ago

Not an issue at all. In some situations could make things more interesting

over a year ago

Although your profile does say you have a disability it's very brief. I do think on a site where looks are fairly important that perhaps you could say a bit more or even post a pic? Maybe it's easier just being totally open and upfront from the start; here I am take me or leave me so to speak good luck x

By *aramelMINXWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

If they are that shallow not the kinda people u wanna hang around with...

over a year ago

Does your tongue still work?

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"I usually get my foot in the door with my face pics, but as soon as I show more people tend not to message me back.

Lots of things bother people; why should disability be any different?

over a year ago

"If they are that shallow not the kinda people u wanna hang around with...

"

Too true

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Although your profile does say you have a disability it's very brief. I do think on a site where looks are fairly important that perhaps you could say a bit more or even post a pic? Maybe it's easier just being totally open and upfront from the start; here I am take me or leave me so to speak good luck x"

I think this is a good approach. It will be a lot easier for people to simply pass by your profile if they're not interested, rather than arranging a meet and then making an excuse once they see you, as i imagine that would be incredibly painful.

It was great to see people in wheelchairs and on crutches enjoying themselves at the Vanilla Alternatives Festival of Fun this year.

By *urvyemmaWoman
over a year ago

wigan/bolton

"No not at all good friend is in a wheel chair bless her still loves to party hard "

Bless her? ??? Really? ?

By *obroyman17Man
over a year ago

My first swing experience and one of the best ever was with a couple, he was confined to a wheel chair! But man could he play hard. Happy day and memories.

over a year ago

Very shallow of anyone to say anything wrong about anyone's disabilities.however in today's society nothing surprises me

over a year ago

Oops in regard to the question NO any disability doesn't and wouldn't ever bother me

over a year ago

Mrs has a disability, not really stopped her/us.

Be yaself as thats what people seem to buy into and have a sense of humour.

We found parties and socials good for initial confidence

By *esi tardkaCouple
over a year ago

acton

No not at all .. For us its the attitude that matters ..

By *aemonDayzMan
over a year ago

Eastbourne

No, wouldn't bother me at all.

over a year ago

No...it wouldnt have a bearing on us..its more about attitude.. Personality and good manners

By *eneral HysteriaMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

My profile has the opposite effect.

Once I show 'em my dish it's all off.

over a year ago

In day to day life know, however that does always translate into swinging. Never come across the situation so can't really answer.

Would like to think it wouldn't be an issue.

over a year ago

Not something I've really considered. However I can't imagine it being a big issue. If there's attraction there then it'll all work out ok.

over a year ago

"Although your profile does say you have a disability it's very brief. I do think on a site where looks are fairly important that perhaps you could say a bit more or even post a pic? Maybe it's easier just being totally open and upfront from the start; here I am take me or leave me so to speak good luck x"

I'm profoundly deaf and have been since my early 30's. I had a cochlear implant in 2005. I don't plaster it on my profile but i do tell people. I don't think it's people who are shallow that avoid me, its people who need educating and are ignorant about hearing loss...

I had one guy ask me if i looked normal... and another guy ask me if i coud speak...

over a year ago

We are OK to meet or be friends with disabled people. People are people.

over a year ago

"If they are that shallow not the kinda people u wanna hang around with... - asianfemmefatale

"

By *ykoCouple
over a year ago

york

No does not bother us we have met a couple a few times where he as only one leg but is not a problem still have penty of sexy fun i have a limp myself which it says on our profile and have being ok with the meets we have had so far.

over a year ago

Disability doesn't bother me in the least.

Remember - the T-Rex had short arms and they were fucking awesome!

By *andy6677Man
over a year ago

crewe

Nope i treat disabled people the same as able bodied we all have the same needs so doesnt put me off at all xxx

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

I'm not "bothered" by anyone, however, I'm here purely for my own hedonistic pleasures with playmates that fit a certain criteria.

"Disabled" isn't one of them so I wouldn't meet a disabled person to play with.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"If they are that shallow not the kinda people u wanna hang around with...

"

Why is it shallow? For example if a man wants a playmate he can toss around the bedroom, hold her upside to have a standing 69, without the aid of a crane and harness he wouldn't pick me!

I wouldn't dream of accusing him of being shallow!

People are allowed not to find other ethnicities, sizes, same sex etc not sexually appealing without being called shallow!!!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Right...so it's ok not to meet fatties, short men, blacks and asians but if you don't want to meet a disabled person you're shallow.

Right, gotcha.

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

Anyone on here mind disabled people/ are disabled and had luck?

I'm not "bothered" by anyone, however, I'm here purely for my own hedonistic pleasures with playmates that fit a certain criteria.

"Disabled" isn't one of them so I wouldn't meet a disabled person to play with."

I guess those are my thoughts too but you have put it in words much better than I can / have

I don't want to meet short men either; by next year, shortness might be classified as a disability and then I am f**ked

over a year ago

"Disability doesn't bother me in the least.

Remember - the T-Rex had short arms and they were fucking awesome! "

Turns out they were scavangers! Not so cool now! haha

And thanks everyone, appreciate the input from you all.

over a year ago

I male have hearing aids and fem has disabling back issues neither of which cause us problems, mildred does sometimes need to stop and change positions due to some discomfort.

also we have a friend who has hearing aids and another with ms and have met several peeps in clubs with visible dissabilitys, just because people are different doesn't mean they cant do things, just means they do things differently to overcome their particular problem , if you like the person there shouldn't be an issue.

By *andy6677Man
over a year ago

crewe

"I male have hearing aids and fem has disabling back issues neither of which cause us problems, mildred does sometimes need to stop and change positions due to some discomfort.

also we have a friend who has hearing aids and another with ms and have met several peeps in clubs with visible dissabilitys, just because people are different doesn't mean they cant do things, just means they do things differently to overcome their particular problem , if you like the person there shouldn't be an issue."

Exactly and if you still get a kick out of sex then nothing should stop you xxx

over a year ago

"Right...so it's ok not to meet fatties, short men, blacks and asians but if you don't want to meet a disabled person you're shallow.

Right, gotcha. "

Fair play to this!

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I can safely say that for both of us, the fact that someone has a disability in its-self would not have a bearing on whether we would find them attractive. If they're fun, interesting and generally attractive then their disability would not come into the equation.

If on the other hand they were an obnoxious moron we'd probably pass.

Cal

By *rown ThunderMan
over a year ago

newport

"Not at all, had a lovely evening with a famous person who has a disability "
and then you woke up ?

over a year ago

"Not at all, had a lovely evening with a famous person who has a disability and then you woke up ?"

Was it Jeremy Beadle?

over a year ago

"Not at all, had a lovely evening with a famous person who has a disability and then you woke up ?"

Why's that hard to believe?

over a year ago

"Right...so it's ok not to meet fatties, short men, blacks and asians but if you don't want to meet a disabled person you're shallow.

Right, gotcha. "

My sentiments exactly, you beat me to it

By *ojo1964Man
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

I've here on FAB for 5 years, I too have disability, Cerebral Palsy,to be exact yes I'm confined to a wheelchair . I've always from day 1 been up front, even make a joke or two on my profile.

I write to people, which is normally a 3 to 4 paragraph message explaining what I can and can't do. A brief outline of my interests other than sex. You get the drift. Yet 9/10 messages get deleted, of course its disheartening because I know want I can bring to the table or do I mean bedroom, but I pick myself up look for something that might catch my eye. I have travelled to a meet a they've not turned up. I've even had a couple come to my house and then drive off. The one thing that does get my goat, I've written to someone and the next thing is block me, so then you see their profile. I promise you when I to someone and I don't an answer, I never write to that person again.

It goes without saying, because I'm in a wheelchair my hygiene is very important, its not nice having smelly cock and sweaty balls in you face....lol.

What I'm trying to say is there some people who don't like the idea of disabled person having sex and some people are very understanding and will meet.

Thank you for reading this, you may agree and you may not but this my take on this post.

over a year ago

meeting the person is what counts not the disability.

i do not judge a person as not one of us is perfect

Though some tend to think they are

By *mallteaserWoman
over a year ago

Central

My disability doesn't hold me back, but sadly it does others from meeting me x

over a year ago

You would have to be very shallow and narrow minded to be put off by someone's disability, we all have feelings.

By *mallteaserWoman
over a year ago

Central

Sadly happens all to often x

By *andy6677Man
over a year ago

crewe

"My disability doesn't hold me back, but sadly it does others from meeting me x"

Wouldnt hold me back from meeting you. Your still sexy and have needs like anyone else. Disgusts me others would be put off by you because of that xxx.

over a year ago

Years ago I met a very sexy lass who was deaf, not swinging just socially.

no patronisation intended

I found it a very nice and unusual experience as I had to think about what I said, and be more careful forming the words so she could lip read.

In return there was far more eye contact as both were checking each others' understanding and it was simply lovely.

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"My disability doesn't hold me back, but sadly it does others from meeting me x

Wouldnt hold me back from meeting you. Your still sexy and have needs like anyone else. Disgusts me others would be put off by you because of that xxx."

Disgusts you??? Bit harsh, isn't it, white knight?

So, does it also disgust you that I don't fancy short, fat men? OK, fat men can change their body shape but what about short men? It isn't as it it is their 'fault'. I still don't fancy short men

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

A few years ago I met a disabled lady in a club in London and we played. I must admit other than a bit of a giggle about me taking her doggy...which was good natured...I really enjoyed it

2 years ago I had depression and was signed of for 2 months...in that time (before &I after) I didn't really play as my head wasn't in the right place

By *andy6677Man
over a year ago

crewe

Wouldnt hold me back from meeting you. Your still sexy and have needs like anyone else. Disgusts me others would be put off by you because of that xxx.

So, does it also disgust you that I don't fancy short, fat men? OK, fat men can change their body shape but what about short men? It isn't as it it is their 'fault'. I still don't fancy short men"

Just about disability not just preferences in general.

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"My disability doesn't hold me back, but sadly it does others from meeting me x"

Ha Sue is BSL trained, feel is would be me who would be at a disadvantage....

By *opinovMan
over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

"Not an issue at all. In some situations could make things more interesting "

Indeed. If there's an attraction and they're nice people then no problem at all. My signing is a little rusty, but then that's my shortcoming.

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple
over a year ago

penrhiwceiber

Right, gotcha. "

What planet are you on to not realise that all of those things are shallow?

Basing and interaction on looks alone is shallow. The opposite of deep, where you connect with people mentally. Why would that even be a problem to admit?

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple
over a year ago

penrhiwceiber

So, does it also disgust you that I don't fancy short, fat men? OK, fat men can change their body shape but what about short men? It isn't as it it is their 'fault'. I still don't fancy short men"

Even though you already compared disability to height, they haven't suddenly become the same thing.

Why do people always do this? Equate a major issue like this to not liking blondes? So odd.

over a year ago

Ok - we are going to be hugely unpopular but yes some disabilities would put us off.

This is swinging, we are here for fun and we look for certain types of people to have that fun with. I wouldn't want to meet someone and have the constraints of a wheelchair etc

had we been single and we're looking to date someone and they had a disability that would be totally different it would be about the person but for swinging it's more about the fun factors

We are not generally shallow people, I work as a nurse.

But it's just what we feel and what we personally look to get from swinging.

over a year ago

No i dont mind disabled, i'm attracted to whom i'm attracted to, and a limb count comes pretty low on the list of priorities

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

So, does it also disgust you that I don't fancy short, fat men? OK, fat men can change their body shape but what about short men? It isn't as it it is their 'fault'. I still don't fancy short men

Just about disability not just preferences in general."

It is my preference to meet people who are not disabled; what is the difference in that and in my preference to meet tall men or fit men? Am I missing something deep and meaningful here?

All I want is casual sex; therefore physical attributes are high on my agenda. Were I looking for a relationship, then other factors would kick in. But then I wouldn't be on this website, now would I?

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

Even though you already compared disability to height, they haven't suddenly become the same thing.

Why do people always do this? Equate a major issue like this to not liking blondes? So odd."

A blonde can change her hair colour. A fat person can diet and exercise and become slim and fit

A short guy cannot become taller just as a disabled person cannot become non-disabled. That is why I chose that as an example when explaining my preference. Now do you understand?

over a year ago

"I've here on FAB for 5 years, I too have disability, Cerebral Palsy,to be exact yes I'm confined to a wheelchair . I've always from day 1 been up front, even make a joke or two on my profile.

I write to people, which is normally a 3 to 4 paragraph message explaining what I can and can't do. A brief outline of my interests other than sex. You get the drift. Yet 9/10 messages get deleted, of course its disheartening because I know want I can bring to the table or do I mean bedroom, but I pick myself up look for something that might catch my eye. I have travelled to a meet a they've not turned up. I've even had a couple come to my house and then drive off. The one thing that does get my goat, I've written to someone and the next thing is block me, so then you see their profile. I promise you when I to someone and I don't an answer, I never write to that person again.

It goes without saying, because I'm in a wheelchair my hygiene is very important, its not nice having smelly cock and sweaty balls in you face....lol.

What I'm trying to say is there some people who don't like the idea of disabled person having sex and some people are very understanding and will meet.

Thank you for reading this, you may agree and you may not but this my take on this post."

People get turned down all the time for all sorts of different things. Some people do the same as you describe, and block or run away from meets. Try not to take it personally or 'blame' it on one thing. It could be anything that they don't like about you. I mean that in the nicest possible way!

I think I said this further up the thread too. Hope it makes sense.

over a year ago

Just about disability not just preferences in general.

It is my preference to meet people who are not disabled; what is the difference in that and in my preference to meet tall men or fit men? Am I missing something deep and meaningful here?

All I want is casual sex; therefore physical attributes are high on my agenda. Were I looking for a relationship, then other factors would kick in. But then I wouldn't be on this website, now would I?"

As with any preference- people are happy for you to have a preference.... as long as it doesn't exclude them.

over a year ago

It wouldn't bother me unless it was something like a mental disability where the person would be vulnerable and would feel like. Was taking advantage

over a year ago

Was in the boozer one night last year, and got talking to this girl in a wheelie.

Blah blah.

Anyway, then turns up this guy in a wheelie.

It's not a joke so ur ok.

Night goes on, and she confused in me she doesn't like the guy in the wheelie. Can't remember why .

But later I watch him go chat up some young foxy. Looked so awkward - the physical hard work and the time it took him to cross this not-too-busy floor.

Looked like a real curse, need a heart of stone not to feel some pity. But no one wants pity do they

over a year ago

It's the humour and attraction that we like and if there is a disability so what.

By *usterMan
over a year ago

worthing

disability need not be a bar to having fun. There are things that can satisfy both participants even if one is 'not' disabled. I am not aware that I have a disability, so, other things being equal, I would chat first and find out if they were willing to accept me. It works both ways, doesn't it.

Post new Message to Thread