Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

swingers....not single man

Jump to newest

By *tockport 69 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Stockport

Fabswingers is for swingers but alot are single man sayingt here are couples..would love a chat room for just couple.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *heRainManMan
over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

I'm not quite clear on what you mean

!

There are some single men trying to pass themselves off as couples - apparently, but I don't understand what's going to happen when they arrange a meet - "My wife couldn't make it tonight, can I shag yours anyway?"

OR

Are you suggesting that single men can't be swingers?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I fully understand your wish for a couples only area, after all Saturdays are for couples. I've never felt the need to lie about being a single guy. Even though I'd welcome a 'Fun' partner I wish this only as the vibe is better for couples, but I'd NEVER pretend to be a couple..what's the point, the truth will out.

over a year ago

"Fabswingers is for swingers but alot are single man sayingt here are couples..would love a chat room for just couple."

single men can be swingers just like single women So achat room just for couples would never work because half the time only 1 person from the couple is on cam...

By *un beforeMan
over a year ago

london colney

Couples room all I favor , know lots of couple loath single men .

Just a shame lots of couple profiles it's only ever the man as lady is i'ver asleep , working ect ect (

By *un beforeMan
over a year ago

london colney

Couples room all I favor , know lots of couple loath single men .

Just a shame lots of couple profiles it's only ever the man as lady is i'ver asleep , working ect ect (

By *ilandlarryCouple
over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

"Couples room all I favor , know lots of couple loath single men .

Just a shame lots of couple profiles it's only ever the man as lady is i'ver asleep , working ect ect ( "

Quite the opposite here. It's the fem who frequents the chat room. Only time he goes in to chat is when he is working away. Not everyone likes the rooms, doesn't mean people are lying if they both aren't on cam.

over a year ago

Just a shame lots of couple profiles it's only ever the man as lady is i'ver asleep , working ect ect ( "

On our profile its rare I am in chat as I find it often a bitch fest and I'm not good at keeping my thoughts to myself.. but Mr loves the banter in chat... So just because it's normally Mr on chat doesn't make it a fake profile x

over a year ago

You forgot women are singles too lol.

over a year ago

How would you moderate a couples only room and then verify a couple has entered?

over a year ago

Single Men define swingers.Let me see,oh thats right Hugh Hefner,without him there are no swingers DUH.

over a year ago

I'm with u on this one.. X

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

Quite the opposite here. It's the fem who frequents the chat room. Only time he goes in to chat is when he is working away. Not everyone likes the rooms, doesn't mean people are lying if they both aren't on cam."

Same here...only Flik in the chat rooms....Paul can't keep up with it.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

[Removed by poster at 10/09/15 20:46:37]

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"..would love a chat room for just couple."

The fake couples would be allowed in the room though

By *habsMan
over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

But how do you then out the couples that only want to meet one half of another couple, usually the female half?

My partner and myself get this a lot (part of why we don't have a couples profile) so it would make no difference to us: besides, she'd rather meet single guys unless we're contacted by a couple we both like.

over a year ago

Without the male half of the couple,there would be no couples

If it's women on their own you want I suggest you concentrate on single women profiles.

By *ezjez369Man
over a year ago

london

Some swingers only want a single guy....

over a year ago

Swinging means couples!

Single men think our wives are meat! Sad lonely bastards. Posting cock pix all day! Real sad!

There's also tons of 'couples' on here, who aren't real couples! Just fuck buddies!

As my wife says, why the hell would we share something precious to us with you, when all you have is a fuck buddy?

But, they just don't get it. Why are they here? Because they can't pull in a pub, like we did back in the old days lol.

Moan over...for now

over a year ago

Nothing wrong with the odd single guy, but...Women are few & far between. Men flood every swinging site!

Tell me that's not true?

over a year ago

I don't get this

Op are you saying single men are pretending to be couples,so to avoid these single men,you want a couples only chat room?

Surely the single men masquerading as couples would still come in the room,under a couples profile, so what's the point?

By *habsMan
over a year ago

"I don't get this

Op are you saying single men are pretending to be couples,so to avoid these single men,you want a couples only chat room?

Surely the single men masquerading as couples would still come in the room,under a couples profile, so what's the point?"

I suspect OP wants Fabs to moderate and evaluate every single profile as legitimate before they come into the chat room to avoid the horror of chatting to a single male. How traumatic that must be!

By *habsMan
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/01/16 09:06:16]

By *habsMan
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/01/16 09:09:12]

By *habsMan
over a year ago

Sometimes, swinging isn't only about shagging.

Some of the best swingers (on Fabs or other sites) are single guys. The ones am talking about don't post cock pics (they don't need to), they don't go leeching after women, don't post cut-and-paste email after email of "fancy a fuck" and you see them at socials, getting on with everyone including hosts, bar staff, other couples, chatting to other guys. Generally being pleasant and making contacts that way.

And some of the worst swingers:

1) Single girls that think "some rules are meant to be broken" ie, entitlement to not turn up to meets without informing their meet, if anything defending it with "female prerogative".

2) Couples that at socials one half gets d*unk and starts airing the partners personal laundry

3) Male halves of couples, very quick to judge single guys as " not bringing anything to the table " (ie a woman for him to play with) but wouldn't say no to a single girl saying she had no male for his partner to play with.

4) Couples and single girls that break every rule that single guys get vilified for: not taking no for an answer, touching without permission, going into playrooms with the door shut, sending/having cock pics, not having face pics.

5) Couples that make their partner "take one for the team" as long as they get to fill their boots.

But hey, its 2016 so let's hold on to the ancient values of "wife swapping": keys in a bowl and sod what the ladies think about the guy they have to shag, whether they fancy him or not.

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Sometimes, swinging isn't only about shagging.

Some of the best swingers (on Fabs or other sites) are single guys. The ones am talking about don't post cock pics (they don't need to), they don't go leeching after women, don't post cut-and-paste email after email of "fancy a fuck" and you see them at socials, getting on with everyone including hosts, bar staff, other couples, chatting to other guys. Generally being pleasant and making contacts that way.

1) Single girls that think "some rules are meant to be broken" ie, entitlement to not turn up to meets without informing their meet, if anything defending it with "female prerogative".

2) Couples that at socials one half gets d*unk and starts airing the partners personal laundry

3) Male halves of couples, very quick to judge single guys as " not bringing anything to the table " (ie a woman for him to play with) but wouldn't say no to a single girl saying she had no male for his partner to play with.

4) Couples and single girls that break every rule that single guys get vilified for: not taking no for an answer, touching without permission, going into playrooms with the door shut, sending/having cock pics, not having face pics.

5) Couples that make their partner "take one for the team" as long as they get to fill their boots.

But hey, its 2016 so let's hold on to the ancient values of "wife swapping": keys in a bowl and sod what the ladies think about the guy they have to shag, whether they fancy him or not.

"

Great post

over a year ago

"

So precise! Many of the best people we've met on here - social and sex - are SOLO GUYS.

By *he Original TTMan
over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

"

Totally agree.

over a year ago

"

Great post, we know some awesome singles, male and female, and we know some awesome couples

over a year ago

"Fabswingers is for swingers but alot are single man sayingt here are couples..would love a chat room for just couple."

Great in theory but I assume your gripe is "single" guys who have set up a "fake" couples profile.....they would still get into such chat rooms.

over a year ago

"

Eloquently put!

over a year ago

"Swinging means couples!

"

Says the hypocrite looking for single women!

By *aughtynigel02121980Man
over a year ago

Brandon

Great post "

over a year ago

"Swinging means couples!

Single men think our wives are meat! Sad lonely bastards. Posting cock pix all day! Real sad!

There's also tons of 'couples' on here, who aren't real couples! Just fuck buddies!

As my wife says, why the hell would we share something precious to us with you, when all you have is a fuck buddy?

But, they just don't get it. Why are they here? Because they can't pull in a pub, like we did back in the old days lol.

Moan over...for now

"

Yes you meet single women...

over a year ago

"Swinging means couples!

Moan over...for now

"

over a year ago

"Swinging means couples!

Moan over...for now

"

Have to say you've generalised a huge amount there...not all of us single guys post cock pic after cock pic...some do I'll grant, not all of us... And yes I know I've one on show...but; it's just one!!

And as for fake couples such as fuck buddies...you're in danger of oversimplification there...there's many a couple meet on here, swing together and are still together several years later...does that make them less legitimate a couple as you? No...

Lastly, many of the single men on here enjoy meeting couples and enhancing both their own and the couples sexual experience...that's not them not being able to pull in the pub...

I suggest that while the site is called swingers it's evolved beyond purely that and is a place for all interested in a more liberal sex life than the "pull in the pub"type of encounter... Clearly unlike yourselves who are looking for just one type of meet, which is obviously your prerogative and I hope you get much enjoyment from it...

But there IS room for the many flavours of encounter you can find on here...and to each their own...

By *adystephanieTV/TS
over a year ago

glos

I understand this as I was working in Surry and staying in a hotel, I was contacted by a couple and although we had only exchanged messages I decided to invite them to the hotel...so after hours of makeup and pollyfiller I'm just chilling with a Chardonnay and I get a message ....which room are you in ? Sorry wife couldn't make it she is a nurse and was called in to work......

That's ok I replied no problem I'm here all week so make it another time

over a year ago

While we are bitching. What about single woman profiles you later find out to mean couple or fuck buddy.

over a year ago

"While we are bitching. What about single woman profiles you later find out to mean couple or fuck buddy."

Oh I've had lots of those before, delete is my friend

over a year ago

would never want to be part of any couples only club ,forum or chatroom

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

So who are couples that are looking for a single guy to join them by definition they are not swingers

Goes of to chuckle

over a year ago

Why do people get so upset? We like sex. Some like it with single men. Some with single women. Some with CDs. Some with couples. Does it matter if it does not fall within a perceived definition of "swinging?" You do not have to meet people whom you consider incompatible.

over a year ago

"I understand this as I was working in Surry and staying in a hotel, I was contacted by a couple and although we had only exchanged messages I decided to invite them to the hotel...so after hours of makeup and pollyfiller I'm just chilling with a Chardonnay and I get a message ....which room are you in ? Sorry wife couldn't make it she is a nurse and was called in to work......

That's ok I replied no problem I'm here all week so make it another time "

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

"Swinging means couples!

Moan over...for now

"

I am a single male so according to you I sm a sad lonely bastard yes? Why would you think that that would be like me saying the only reason you are on here is because you are not enough of a man to satisfy your wife,but since I am not that way inclined I shall not.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Swinging means couples!

Moan over...for now

"

over a year ago

Eloquently put!

"

I agree I thought it was for everyone

By *rMrs-Luv-ItCouple
over a year ago

cwmbranish

Each to there own opinions fair play

Single guys are the only reason we are on here its not there fault there is so many of them yes there are many that attempt to deceive people by creating couples accounts theres also a fair number of actual couples that will use there single accounts to there advantage many times we have been approached by couples that after getting nowhere have tried again on there single profile .

Before we get swamped we are not faulting anyone just saying thats all .

Those that feel we should not be on this site sorry but we are

(Mrs) x x

over a year ago

A big up for the single man we rule

By *habsMan
over a year ago

If swinging is only for couples, then you may want to consider changing what you seek from "MF, FF, F" to just "MF". After all, the FF that you seek are likely to only want other women and as such, you yourself could be seen as bringing nothing tonthe table

over a year ago

How could you have a threesome, a staple of swinging, without a single?

By *habsMan
over a year ago

"How could you have a threesome, a staple of swinging, without a single?"

Oh its simple: its different when with a single female so that's OK

over a year ago

How the hell is a room for couples going to stop single men using a couples profile entering the forum...

You should have just said what you really mean.

over a year ago

men do come on as a couple and only the guy replies and turns up saying his wife ill but at least he came!

By *ittenbutnotshyCouple
over a year ago

North Manchester

"Swinging means couples!

Moan over...for now

I am a single male so according to you I sm a sad lonely bastard yes? Why would you think that that would be like me saying the only reason you are on here is because you are not enough of a man to satisfy your wife,but since I am not that way inclined I shall not."

A common and arrogant misconception amongst single guys, most couples are here to add another dimension to their relationship NOT to make up for some inadequacy.

By *habsMan
over a year ago

To be fair not all single guys think a couple wanting an extra person is to fill some form if inadequacy. There are actually very few couple that fall into whatever 'inadequacy' bracket its practically negligible.

But I worry the OP may have naively fallen for the entitled perception that their ideal scenario should be the ruling trend on what swinging should be about, irrespective what other people think or want. Which as most people know is simply not true. And i say entitled because inmy experience, only couples have ever said 'no singles' when they mean single men, but will happily play with single females.

Why else do you think couples nights welcome single females with open arms? If it was to be strictly couples night, then single females should not be permitted either, and that goes for single females bringing make guests.

over a year ago

I certainly don't think I am invited to play with couples because of the husbands inadequacies.

Cuckold couples perhaps being the exception. Not wife watchers, cuckolds that like the humiliation aspect. So many people mix the two.

I, if i am lucky enough to be invited, i always assume it is for the lady to have more attention, not through any inadequacy from a partner. As far as I'm concerned I am an extension to their already satisfying sex life.

Today I will be playing with a couple I have played with for around 15 months. Previously I had a couple that I had played with for eight years.

Perhaps those that 'get it' are more successful than those who don't? Either way it takes three to tango!

By *habsMan
over a year ago

Well said Kvn!

To put the cat among the pigeons, I've found the a lot of the couples with some "single men just want to shag our women" couples tend to have the most hang ups.

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

"Swinging means couples!

Moan over...for now

I am a single male so according to you I sm a sad lonely bastard yes? Why would you think that that would be like me saying the only reason you are on here is because you are not enough of a man to satisfy your wife,but since I am not that way inclined I shall not.

A common and arrogant misconception amongst single guys, most couples are here to add another dimension to their relationship NOT to make up for some inadequacy."

I never said I thought this about couples I said that according to the OP single men are sad bastards which in return would be like me thinking he could not satisfy his partner if I were that way inclined to think it's 2 sides of the same coin as far as misconceptions go.There was no arrogance involved just a right to reply as one of the "sad bastard" single guys on here. Don't poke the bear.

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

"I certainly don't think I am invited to play with couples because of the husbands inadequacies.

Cuckold couples perhaps being the exception. Not wife watchers, cuckolds that like the humiliation aspect. So many people mix the two.

I, if i am lucky enough to be invited, i always assume it is for the lady to have more attention, not through any inadequacy from a partner. As far as I'm concerned I am an extension to their already satisfying sex life.

Today I will be playing with a couple I have played with for around 15 months. Previously I had a couple that I had played with for eight years.

Perhaps those that 'get it' are more successful than those who don't? Either way it takes three to tango!"

Again if you are referring to my reply I would ask you to re-read it I am using a right to reply as a "sad bastard" single male and did not state that this was my _iewpoint I actually said it was not my inclination that this were the case.

over a year ago

"I certainly don't think I am invited to play with couples because of the husbands inadequacies.

Perhaps those that 'get it' are more successful than those who don't? Either way it takes three to tango!

Again if you are referring to my reply I would ask you to re-read it I am using a right to reply as a "sad bastard" single male and did not state that this was my _iewpoint I actually said it was not my inclination that this were the case."

I don't need to re-read your post, as it wasn't yours I was replying to!

over a year ago

I've seen plenty of couples profiles on cam that is just the woman.

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

Again if you are referring to my reply I would ask you to re-read it I am using a right to reply as a "sad bastard" single male and did not state that this was my _iewpoint I actually said it was not my inclination that this were the case.

I don't need to re-read your post, as it wasn't yours I was replying to!"

apologies x x

over a year ago

"I've seen plenty of couples profiles on cam that is just the woman."

I do this. But when I do I'm usually interested in talking to single guys...so I guess the OP wouldn't be happy with that either

-Courtney

over a year ago

I don't need to re-read your post, as it wasn't yours I was replying to!

apologies x x"

Accepted

over a year ago

"I've seen plenty of couples profiles on cam that is just the woman.

I do this. But when I do I'm usually interested in talking to single guys...so I guess the OP wouldn't be happy with that either

-Courtney "

No one is ever bloody happy on here

By *rMrs-Luv-ItCouple
over a year ago

cwmbranish

At least for a change its not just the single guys getting Criticised and no one should let any of the ridiculous brain farts above get to them

carry on doing whatever it is you do and enjoy

happy swinging peeps x x x

(Mrs)

Post new Message to Thread