By *rmischief 999 OP   Man
over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

Does anyone else get turned on by smoking

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

Whe I am in bondage and the dominatrix brings the glowing tip towards me YES!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It can be very erotic

over a year ago

"Does anyone else get turned on by smoking "

Oooh yes, I love home made kippers!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Lots judging by the amount of messages I always get after I lost on a smoking fetish thread

over a year ago

Not turned on by it. But being a smoker I wouldn't. Having said that a girl smoking a cigar is sexy as fuck. Its Jeff by the way.

over a year ago

No. Hate it. Especially when a meet tells you they don't smoke but yet turn up stinking like an ashtray!!

over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

Some constructive answered there fabsters thanks didn't know how serious my thread would be taken

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

No.

Have discovered cigarette smoke is a great mood killer

Nita

over a year ago

No it's filthy dirty smelly . Makes my clothes home and van smell .

Hate it hate it , you might as well carry round a bag of manure with you if you want to smell , at least the manure is useful to put down on the daffodils

Also it's not just the smell, when you live with a smoker , it's cough cough bloody cough

over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

I am also aware that some people dislike smoking anyway but for people who don't smoke or do smoke to get aroused by smoking or someone else smoking I was meaning in my original post

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

Not many fag hags here

By *trawberry-popWoman
over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

"I am also aware that some people dislike smoking anyway but for people who don't smoke or do smoke to get aroused by smoking or someone else smoking I was meaning in my original post"

I have met people who have a smoking fetish. Given smoking blow jobs and such. But I probably wouldn't choose to meet someone like that again as I have more to offer than a disgusting, unhealthy habit...and i'd rather not be encouraged to smoke-i do it far too much already!

By *ndiscretionsWoman
over a year ago

Bury st Edmunds

I love being a fag hag!

over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

Haha I like your post but I've never heard the term fag hag before would be cool to know more _ndiscretions

over a year ago

Ooooooh brown teeth certainly get me going

(in the opposite direction)

By *ndiscretionsWoman
over a year ago

Bury st Edmunds

I love being a smoker and look forward to every cigarette. And yes I know many don't like it and smoking around non smokers is wrong so no rude notes please!

over a year ago

Yes , big time

over a year ago

"Does anyone else get turned on by smoking

Hate it hate it , you might as well carry round a bag of manure with you if you want to smell , at least the manure is useful to put down on the daffodils

Also it's not just the smell, when you live with a smoker , it's cough cough bloody cough "

Hope you feel better after getting that off your chest

By *ndiscretionsWoman
over a year ago

Bury st Edmunds

Thankyou Glos. I tried to thank you privately but lol I am too old to message you! Have smokey fun!

over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

So happy that there is fellow smokers or likers of smoking here I'm not on a lot cause lol

over a year ago

Long term fantasy of mine is to give prolonged oral to a female while she smokes , also any couples who would like to be cleaned up after you've had sex whilst you have a post fuck smoke

By *rijj73Man
over a year ago

croydon

Love a bit of smokey fun

over a year ago

The look of a man smoking is amazing.

But it ends there. The smell is too revolting.

Women smoking is an instant turn off, but men probably disagree!

over a year ago

Love a woman smoking,I have a real smoking fetish,I think it started when I was about14,and an aunt who was about 30 at the time,was looking after me as my mother was working 2-10 shift,she always dressed slutty in low tops and short skirts,and wore black stockings,and you could see suspended belt when she crossed her legs!Anyway,this evening she was drinking a bottle of wine and was quite tipsy,and as she lit a cigarette,she asked if I wanted to try one.I had never smoked before,but she pulled a cigarette out an placed it in my lips.The smell of her cheap perfume and the smell of smoke had an affect on me and I had a huge erection,she lit the cigarette and told me to suck gently,I spluttered a bit,but she told me I,m a big boy now and carry on!To be honest,I Didn,t enjoy it much,but the thought of being so close to a sexy woman,and with a raging hard on made me feel like a man.I,m sure she noticed my hard on but said nothing,I still smoke a couple a day to this day but a woman smoking still gives me the horn!!

over a year ago

Also it's not just the smell, when you live with a smoker , it's cough cough bloody cough

Hope you feel better after getting that off your chest "

Yes I feel much better now ,

By *aneandpaulCouple
over a year ago

cleveleys

like kissing an ash tray big turn off they stink when they come back into the pub

over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

Personally I just get so turned on by women smoking it's unreal just seeing it had me twitching pics etc never mind in the flesh

By *eggaeloverMan
over a year ago

Bristol

If I smoke and the woman smokes I have been more excited as we have something in common that can stimulate social chat and a connection as it is a bit naughty smoking I think?

over a year ago

"Love a woman smoking,I have a real smoking fetish,I think it started when I was about14,and an aunt who was about 30 at the time,was looking after me as my mother was working 2-10 shift,she always dressed slutty in low tops and short skirts,and wore black stockings,and you could see suspended belt when she crossed her legs!Anyway,this evening she was drinking a bottle of wine and was quite tipsy,and as she lit a cigarette,she asked if I wanted to try one.I had never smoked before,but she pulled a cigarette out an placed it in my lips.The smell of her cheap perfume and the smell of smoke had an affect on me and I had a huge erection,she lit the cigarette and told me to suck gently,I spluttered a bit,but she told me I,m a big boy now and carry on!To be honest,I Didn,t enjoy it much,but the thought of being so close to a sexy woman,and with a raging hard on made me feel like a man.I,m sure she noticed my hard on but said nothing,I still smoke a couple a day to this day but a woman smoking still gives me the horn!! "
deffo

over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

Glad you guys agree with me so out of interest have any of you met horny smoking fabsters here

over a year ago

Oooh yes, I love home made kippers!"

And a good bit of smoked cheddar

over a year ago

Most people didn't moan about smoking until it got banned.

Smelly breath or stinky fanny. Hmmmm decisions. N yes that happens.

As for a turn on, don't float my boat.

over a year ago

I've been licked out while smoking in the past. He was a smoker too though.

By *ndiscretionsWoman
over a year ago

Bury st Edmunds

Mmm

over a year ago

Any guys out there or couples with a smoking fetish for CD's TV's Xdressers? Im a bi CD who loves smoking for men. Especially in leather and men in leather. Drop a message if interested x

over a year ago

No, not for me

over a year ago

Huge smoking fetishist here... I love forced smoking, and lying back having a cig whilst getting head. Heaven!

over a year ago

"Huge smoking fetishist here... I love forced smoking, and lying back having a cig whilst getting head. Heaven! "
hot!

over a year ago

"Huge smoking fetishist here... I love forced smoking, and lying back having a cig whilst getting head. Heaven! hot! "

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

No, sorry

over a year ago

"Huge smoking fetishist here... I love forced smoking, and lying back having a cig whilst getting head. Heaven! hot!

"

over a year ago

I'm not a smoker but love a smoky bj. I think it's due to all the naughty girls at school being smokers!

over a year ago

"Huge smoking fetishist here... I love forced smoking, and lying back having a cig whilst getting head. Heaven! hot!

"

Thanks for the no judgement you guys are the best

over a year ago

I love a guy to finger me while I smoke,I feel so God damn sexy plenty of wipes,hand sanitiser, mints and perfume after tho, cant stand the smell of it...but I love how powerful it makes me feel

over a year ago

"I love a guy to finger me while I smoke,I feel so God damn sexy plenty of wipes,hand sanitiser, mints and perfume after tho, cant stand the smell of it...but I love how powerful it makes me feel "
mmmm

over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

"Huge smoking fetishist here... I love forced smoking, and lying back having a cig whilst getting head. Heaven! "

I'd absolutely love the thought of forcing you to smoke demanding it as I lay you down and go to town on you with my talented tongue lips n mouth mmm

Post new Message to Thread