Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Prostate massager

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

After hearing nothing but amazing things about them, I decided to buy a vibrating prostate massager. I purchased it to see if it enhances the joy of masterbation.

I've tried it a handful of times now and i was quite frankly dissapointed. It does absolutely nothing for me .

Im interested in hearing from other experiences with these play things! Did it do it for you or not?

Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not yet. I have yet to experience this all encompassing orgasm men talk about. Does it enhance the pleasure? sure, sometimes, but earth shattering? no.

over a year ago

I am the same. I've tried it on multiple occasion and it does nothing for me. I thought maybe I wasn't hitting the right spot.

over a year ago

I've got two, a vibrating one, and a non vibrating one, and have to say, the non vibrating one is far better, but it takes a lot of practice before I got it right.

over a year ago

When you "hit the spot" you should find you get what appears to be cum oozing out.. I can do this with the vib on or off. It takes some playing but once you know the feeling and area it's such a horny experience.. As for using it masturbating, I promise if used right the orgasm you'll have will be second to none..

over a year ago

We've tried a vibrating one, certainly adds pleasure but no earth shattering orgasm as of yet. May have to give it another go tonight

By *iverscuMan
over a year ago

Berkshire

I've got a non vibration one, I've only used it a couple of time but when I do I have the most intense orgasams ever! Makes me think how amazing it would be to meet a bit couple

By *ltravioletWoman
over a year ago

In amongst the Unicorns & fairy dust

I have a prostate massager pro in my toy box - I used it on my ex many times and have used it with guys I'm close to that trust me and know me well enough to -in their words give then an orgasm that blows their head off - knee trembling full body quivers the works - dont know any guys that have tried it on their own though

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Interesting! I guess more practice is required then

over a year ago

I've been curious about these also but never understood how to use them. Ill stick with my fleshlight for now

over a year ago

i agree with this lady hit the right spot and u will be in extacy and very wet and sticky indeed mmm wife introduced me so read up on it learnt how and where now can do my self oh joy xx

By *usthere4uMan
over a year ago

North East

Heard many good reviews about it and even doctors are saying is bennefic.. So just ordered one.... Anybody else want to share there experiences?.. Is it worth it?....

By *usthere4uMan
over a year ago

North East

Hmmm.. It might be a taboo subject...

over a year ago

I guess. It would be good to find a female who knows what she is doing and could help lol

Post new Message to Thread