Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Slut and whoar

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Guess it's personal choice and upto the individual.

But personally can't understand why women use these word's to describe themselves?

Does it not send out the wrong message?

Or does it send out exactly the message you want to.

Please don't bite my head off I am genuinely curious.

Be very interested to hear from ladies, couple's even guy's who have these words as username.

Is it not reinforcing stereo types or am I over thinking thing's as always?

Mr

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oyuer99Man
over a year ago

PRESTON

If people want to term themselves a slut or a whore then its up to them. Labels only have limited meaning compared to actions.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"If people want to term themselves a slut or a whore then its up to them. Labels only have limited meaning compared to actions."

Yes as I said it's personal choice.

Not judging just asking.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Phwoar to the whoars

over a year ago

"Phwoar to the whoars "

Lol

over a year ago

I personally think it's hot for a woman to label herself a slut or whore. Especially during getting on with business ????

over a year ago

In the bedroom we love it, wouldn't dream of saying it elsewhere.

By *epper123Woman
over a year ago

London

I don't like it, I don't like names used in this way wherever you could come across them - my male partner loves being called them, however ...

By *rs TootyWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

I hate those terms and find them derogatory.

My previous regulars called me a dirty bitch.. To them it was a compliment.

Maybe a man thing but id never place such labels on myself.. :-/

By *ust4fun26Couple
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I love being called a slut in the bedroom, if someone called me it elsewhere I'd not be best impressed though.

over a year ago

During sex (depending on what we are doing) I enjoy being called a slut. I think it has to do with feeling naughty....But then there are sweet, sensual sexual moments where I would never want to be called a slut. The situation really matters.

I think it is different being called that in the bedroom as opposed to calling women that in everyday life. When it is used in a positive sexual situation, I feel that the connotation is different. I don't know if that makes sense, but that's how I have viewed it. I would completely understand another woman never wanting to be referred to as such, though. It really is all about how it makes us feel.

-Courtney

By *ILLY aka SirslagWoman
over a year ago

Land of the Prince Bishops

Fab name is self explanatory six years I've been his slag even when I've met on my own nobody but him calls me it and when we arrange to meet it changes to whore just to get the juices flowing ...and it does in a big way...

over a year ago

"During sex (depending on what we are doing) I enjoy being called a slut. I think it has to do with feeling naughty....But then there are sweet, sensual sexual moments where I would never want to be called a slut. The situation really matters.

I think it is different being called that in the bedroom as opposed to calling women that in everyday life. When it is used in a positive sexual situation, I feel that the connotation is different. I don't know if that makes sense, but that's how I have viewed it. I would completely understand another woman never wanting to be referred to as such, though. It really is all about how it makes us feel.

-Courtney"

Think you've hit the nail on the head - the situation defines it. In the heat of the moment it can be very sexy to be called a slut...especially if I'm being slutty at the time...but in everyday situations I would be mortally offended!

over a year ago

I love to be called all the above when we are in the bedroom or at a real dirty club & I know my pepper is watching me suck & fuck !! It's a real rush for me .

over a year ago

Everyone has their own likes. However if anyone called me that they would quite quickly get a slap.. and not a fun one!

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Each to their own, but I personally find both terms incredibly insulting.

If it came out of someones mouth in the heat of passion it's very likely to swiftly douse mine

Nita

over a year ago

Slut , yes I love it .

Whore , slag , no way

By *reedy_for_funCouple
over a year ago

My House

The word whore is used in my profile so I'd be hard pushed to complain if a guy calls me that during a meet. I also don't mind the word slut being used during sex or as part of the warm up to the sex. I'm ok with being verbally abused during the meet, I like the sensation of that.

Out in the street or by anyone at a club who's not meeting us will get a real quick slap.

My OH doesn't like me being verbally abused in any way but he now accepts that's part of my kink

over a year ago

I guess they send out the msg that they are an easy fuck so they get more attention maibe lol.

over a year ago

Don't like it myself I feel it shows lack of respect, either by somebody towards you by calling you such names or towards yourself if you choose to label yourself as such

That's just my opinion though, I have in the past stopped play when a guy has called me a slut or a whore mid shag, some guys told me to suck his cock like a good little slut once he was lucky I didn't bite it off

By *essicaXXXCouple
over a year ago

wolverhampton

I would flip if spoken to like that in an every day situation. However in the bedroom its pretty awesome. Sends me to another place I can tell you.

Jess x

over a year ago

I love the word "Fuck slut".

I tried embroidering my dogging t shirt with it on. But my machine was playing up, and wouldnt play ball.So its on my to do list.

By *abloversCouple
over a year ago

London

I love being called a slut and a whole matter of things in the bedroom.... but do it to me in the street and yiu get a kick in the bollocks x

over a year ago

I love being called a slut or whore in the bedroom.

If I am on my knees in front of him and he is calling me a filthy cock sucking slut etc then that totally floats my boat.

By *.LBCouple
over a year ago

South

Wife loves being called a slut on a meet,

By *asterandhiswhoreCouple
over a year ago

southampton

Lisa loves being called a slut. Or a whore while having sex. Turns her on. Like the op said its Naughty

over a year ago

If you are a slut or a whore. You are one. Start to embrace it instead of denying it. Wether in the bedroom or on street.

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

"I love being called a slut or whore in the bedroom.

If I am on my knees in front of him and he is calling me a filthy cock sucking slut etc then that totally floats my boat.

"

Exactly, we love that sort of language in the bedroom. If it's what you like it's what you like. If it's not for others, then who cares?

Post new Message to Thread