Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

One for photographers

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

If someone asks for images it's pointless getting into an argument about them paying.

There is no business adds on here so if your offering photography then it should be for free.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

The reason I have said the above someone has been banned for 2 days because they said they would pay!

And the thread removed.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I dunno...perhaps it should be something like a contribution instead of payment...

I've been asked by a few...mostly bi guys...but it soon escalates into them asking for me being naked behind the camera....then I ignore

over a year ago

"I dunno...perhaps it should be something like a contribution instead of payment...

I've been asked by a few...mostly bi guys...but it soon escalates into them asking for me being naked behind the camera....then I ignore"

Any mention of money the thread is deleted. So no point even discussing that, if you want paying send a private message.

By *ohncapliorMan
over a year ago

birmingham

I think I agree, this is a social site I am a professional photographer, but here photography is kind of a like a hobby so would never ask for money or advertise

photography is a way of enhancing the fun for everyone, whilst getting nice images or videos

over a year ago

So how do we go about getting professional pictures for our profiles etc?

I'm crap at taking piccies, need some done but not going to go to a professional photographer from the Yellow Pages haha

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

I always find this strange to ask for money, due to the nature of this site, isn't it better to ask for payment in kind?

over a year ago

Payment in kind is fine lol but guess its still a payment so really its an appeal to guys or girls who know there way around a camera who can get those images we want to explore and who enjoy the challenge also naked ones are optional I guess

By *ubicinchMan
over a year ago

Gwynedd

It's very easy to call yourself a professional photographer these days... I could do that, although not published, I can easily turn out pro quality photos of varied subjects that don't require a full studio set up.

And in any case, so long as the time spent taking the pics is fun for all and people are happy with the result then it's a win all round. No need for fees, although due to costs of equipment, some help would be nice to get in exchange.

Payment in kind, well maybe but for me it's a case of making friends with the people and it is then all part of a good social get together. I also like to show them a bit of how things are edited.

I am lucky to live in the mountains of mid and north Wales, so for me, it is an addition to taking landscape photos, and a good challenge of dropping the female form into them. The results can be a challenge but stunning. I prefer to studio shots tbh which can be a little repetitive unless some artistic expression and imagnation can be injected by the person behind the camera.

over a year ago

"So how do we go about getting professional pictures for our profiles etc?

I'm crap at taking piccies, need some done but not going to go to a professional photographer from the Yellow Pages haha

"

Why on earth do you need "professional" pictures for your profile? I don't think many things would put me off quicker.

over a year ago

Why on earth do you need "professional" pictures for your profile? I don't think many things would put me off quicker."

Maybe worded wrongly....

I cant seem to take any "nice" pics of myself, maybe due to not liking the camera?

over a year ago

Why on earth do you need "professional" pictures for your profile? I don't think many things would put me off quicker.

Maybe worded wrongly....

I cant seem to take any "nice" pics of myself, maybe due to not liking the camera?

"

Ask a friend? But you look the way that you look ultimately. If you don't like the way you look... well... a professional won't help that much.

You can make someone look differently with lighting, smart angles, etc. But I personally would always ask for a casual photograph before meeting someone, because I understand how trickery can be used.

over a year ago

Maybe worded wrongly....

Ask a friend? But you look the way that you look ultimately. If you don't like the way you look... well... a professional won't help that much.

You can make someone look differently with lighting, smart angles, etc. But I personally would always ask for a casual photograph before meeting someone, because I understand how trickery can be used."

Well as you can see by my one pic i have on display, I'm no iol painting haha

Just cant seem to take a pic of myself the same way others can.

By *rivateshooterMan
over a year ago

stoke

In four years, have never charged - and no intention of doing so. That's despite using good quality kit and post editing ( to improve, or on request remove unwanted bits (lol).)

If play is on offer, that's fine - but if not, it's still an enjoyable experience - hopefully for everyone.

over a year ago

I've never charged for photoshoots from those on this site (when I had my old profile) or expected any benefit in kind ... just enjoyment from all involved.

over a year ago

My current pics were done by a pro, I slept with him and he took them for free! lol I'm currently looking for pics as I'm looking for Glamour pics down for my self employment. All photographers must be busy in Dorset as no one has got back to me!

over a year ago

I am looking for a good photographer with whom I can be creative

By *andy_tomMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

There are plenty of amateur photographers on this site thst would be more than willing to take some pictures for you just find some one thats local to you and mail them , ,,,,, how hard can that be ,

By *ark_uk_1968Man
over a year ago

chertsey

Im not a photograoher but am happy to take photos for free for any local couples or ladies. Happy for you to keep the memory card.

By *edsBonkingMan
over a year ago

Near MK

My hobby is photography, is that the same as amateur lol. I take good images and have done for couple of people on here. I've never have and never will charge never even thought about it. They just supply a memory card which they obviously keep, unless they want any 'enhanced' afterwards. That's their choice. And yes I keep my clothes on. Complete discretion guaranteed!

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Taking photos as part of play can be fun, but i wouldn't invite someone from here to come round and take photos that we didn't fancy and weren't going to play with. Where is the fun in that?

By *edsBonkingMan
over a year ago

Near MK

"Taking photos as part of play can be fun, but i wouldn't invite someone from here to come round and take photos that we didn't fancy and weren't going to play with. Where is the fun in that? "

I didnt say I wouldn't play. I have done so previously and really enjoyed naturally. What I mean is ... That if people didn't want any play that's fine. You have great pics by the way.

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Taking photos as part of play can be fun, but i wouldn't invite someone from here to come round and take photos that we didn't fancy and weren't going to play with. Where is the fun in that?

I didnt say I wouldn't play. I have done so previously and really enjoyed naturally. What I mean is ... That if people didn't want any play that's fine. You have great pics by the way. "

Thanks taking photos and playing without taking your clothes off would be even weirder

By *lactontogMan
over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

I don't mind shooting off shots for people but if it goes into more than 50 pics then i tell them its on content share where no one pays but models releases are signed & i can use the photos too.

Most swingers only want about 20-30 pics but some are happy with content share, charging people on here would be wrong unless them people contacted you through other means & not through this site

over a year ago

I take all my own pics for my profile ... Some using an iPhone and some using a bridge camera and tripod ... I suppose what I'm saying is that you don't need anyone to take pics for you as it's more fun working out the poses and what works best for yourself.... In the age of the selfie there should be no need for so called professional photographers to try and ply their trade or even try and elicit payment for their services

By *helbeeCouple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

Yes totally agree as im into photography an do my own pics . I enjoy photography an have taken pics of cpls an single guys before, i never ask for payment i enjoy taking pics an editing them an all i ask is they buy there own sdhc card an that is it, the images are theirs i dont have a copy, an ive never asked for payment i dont think that's right, an once ive taken the pics the sdhc card i give back to them as it theirs , i take the pics as i love photography an enjoying editing them.

By *aurenkaWoman
over a year ago

London

In think it should be allowed for pro photogrpaher to put ads here.

Of course payed ads, maye thread dedicated to pro photogprhers who contribut some extra money to put info there?

Lots of ppl are intrested, and I know from my client that is the hell difficult to find good photogrpaher who are open to nude/erotic and do it tastfully

over a year ago

We just snap away with our iPhone we think they are good enough for here and is a part of our play time too x

By *edsBonkingMan
over a year ago

Near MK

Obviously different ideas about what makes a good image. !! Lol.

over a year ago

as others have said lots and lots of people out there calling themselves "Photographers"...

Having done bits of modelling (including adult) before joining here i've seen the worst of it and the best.

Still got some profitable contacts

over a year ago

"as others have said lots and lots of people out there calling themselves "Photographers"...

Having done bits of modelling (including adult) before joining here i've seen the worst of it and the best.

Still got some profitable contacts "

yet you still choose to do selfies? interesting

over a year ago

no one likes a show off!

wasnt meant as a look at me, just adding my opinion to it

By *helbeeCouple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

Yes some people call themselves photographers photos speak for themselves an i have got a decent dslr camera an im a perfectionist with my images i take. An i have been on the other side of the camera

an still have the contacts ive known throughout the other side. Im no oil painting an dont claim to be or percect but i do take good photos an been into digital photography for 10 years. An take my own photos with a camera tripod an a self timer on my camera.

By *aneandpaulCouple
over a year ago

cleveleys

Been offered money for my worn knickers a few time,s

By *antsSecretMan
over a year ago

Southampton

"My current pics were done by a pro, I slept with him and he took them for free! lol I'm currently looking for pics as I'm looking for Glamour pics down for my self employment. All photographers must be busy in Dorset as no one has got back to me! "

I'm in Hampshire and willing to photograph you...! Drop me a msg and we can discuss...!

Post new Message to Thread