Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Gay blokes, just can't take the hint!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Not exactly swamped with offers from couples, but what is it with gay blokes on here?!! Some of the things they send me (despite making it very clear I'm straight) are hilarious!!

Haven't got filters on because don't wanna eliminate the possibility of sorting meets with straight blokes' fb's, can't win

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I just changed my profile to bi curious and let blokes message it's like the flood gates opened and they are not the most engaging messages

over a year ago

I just delete their msgs lol

over a year ago

set your message filters, then they wont be able to message you?! simple lol.

Sasha

over a year ago

Excitement at new message........... Oh it's a bloke

over a year ago

"set your message filters, then they wont be able to message you?! simple lol.

Sasha"

Easy as that gents

By *aeBabeWoman
over a year ago

London

I wonder if it's like when us girls have no filters on... Do you guys receive just as much as us? LOL I think not

All new messages from everyone blocked for me

over a year ago

But would you let a guy suck you off ?

over a year ago

"I wonder if it's like when us girls have no filters on... Do you guys receive just as much as us? LOL I think not

All new messages from everyone blocked for me "

No but we get more offers than we get from women lol.

over a year ago

Well if you don't want to set your filters the you can't really complain that you get the odd message from a fella. It's not exactly a major drama though is it. Message received icon, exciting. Oh it's from a bloke, delete and think no more on it. Solved.

Next

over a year ago

Sasha"

I don't cos I chat to many on different forum subjects via pm.

over a year ago

"Not exactly swamped with offers from couples, but what is it with gay blokes on here?!! Some of the things they send me (despite making it very clear I'm straight) are hilarious!!

Haven't got filters on because don't wanna eliminate the possibility of sorting meets with straight blokes' fb's, can't win "

When you've had a guy whose profile says straight send you messages about fucking your ass bareback when your profile picture (I assume, maybe incorrectly) is of a man, and says male... Delete

over a year ago

"I wonder if it's like when us girls have no filters on... Do you guys receive just as much as us? LOL I think not

I can relate to how you ladies must feel because within one day I have received more messages of very little content offering Various services from guys than I thought possible

over a year ago

"Well if you don't want to set your filters the you can't really complain that you get the odd message from a fella. It's not exactly a major drama though is it. Message received icon, exciting. Oh it's from a bloke, delete and think no more on it. Solved.

Next "

More than the odd message lol.... Guess it's just me being naive that the odd guy might need another guy to please his girl!

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

there is a solution there....

you decided not to use it.....

over a year ago

"But would you let a guy suck you off ? "

In a word, no

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

They are testing the water to see if you are straight or "straight" there's a very distinct difference in this site

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/07/15 14:36:26]

over a year ago

"Well if you don't want to set your filters the you can't really complain that you get the odd message from a fella. It's not exactly a major drama though is it. Message received icon, exciting. Oh it's from a bloke, delete and think no more on it. Solved.

Next

More than the odd message lol.... Guess it's just me being naive that the odd guy might need another guy to please his girl! "

You can still set your filter and search for that guy yourself.......

over a year ago

But changing the subject does it make you bi or gay if you let a guy suck your cock ?

over a year ago

"But changing the subject does it make you bi or gay if you let a guy suck your cock ? "

Go and start another thread about it rather than hijacking this one

over a year ago

"I just changed my profile to bi curious and let blokes message it's like the flood gates opened and they are not the most engaging messages "

Single males tend to be a bit shit in general though, ones who make an effort are the exception to the rule.

over a year ago

Ok

By *lashheartMan
over a year ago

shrewsbury

It alleviates the boredom on a quiet day. At least I know I'm not too bad looking.

Oh wait blokes will shag anything

By *erebothbiCouple
over a year ago

howden

Its probably because a lot of guys put straight on their profile when they are really bi. Are any of your messages from "straight" guys ?

over a year ago

"Its probably because a lot of guys put straight on their profile when they are really bi. Are any of your messages from "straight" guys ?"

One or two!

over a year ago

"Its probably because a lot of guys put straight on their profile when they are really bi. Are any of your messages from "straight" guys ?"

I would say 50% of mine are

over a year ago

What's this message thing you speak of.....

over a year ago

"What's this message thing you speak of..... "

That bad heh?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Not exactly swamped with offers from couples, but what is it with gay blokes on here?!! Some of the things they send me (despite making it very clear I'm straight) are hilarious!!

Haven't got filters on because don't wanna eliminate the possibility of sorting meets with straight blokes' fb's, can't win "

but wont straight blokes fb's be women? If you set up a meet with a single, straight man who claims he has a fb he is going to bring along be prepared for a disappointment....just saying.

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Haven't got filters on because don't wanna eliminate the possibility of sorting meets with straight blokes' fb's, can't win

but wont straight blokes fb's be women? If you set up a meet with a single, straight man who claims he has a fb he is going to bring along be prepared for a disappointment....just saying."

He should prepare himself for that kind of disappointment from some of the "couples" on the site too.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

but wont straight blokes fb's be women? If you set up a meet with a single, straight man who claims he has a fb he is going to bring along be prepared for a disappointment....just saying.

He should prepare himself for that kind of disappointment from some of the "couples" on the site too. "

indeed he should! We had just such a disappointment this morning, luckily we spotted the signs

over a year ago

Cheers for the tips ladies

over a year ago

SashaI don't cos I chat to many on different forum subjects via pm."

That's your choice. Although if you pm them first they can reply.

So many men on here parading as 'straight' when in reality they are cock hungry...how are the gay blokes supposed to differentiate?

If their messages bother you, turn the filter on. If you don't mind the extra attention then don't

Sasha

over a year ago

I know!! I've got the same issue! It states that in my profile

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Remove GAY. Welcome to womens' world.

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

He should prepare himself for that kind of disappointment from some of the "couples" on the site too.

indeed he should! We had just such a disappointment this morning, luckily we spotted the signs "

Not to mention the "single" fems that have a secret FB that wants to play too

over a year ago

SashaI don't cos I chat to many on different forum subjects via pm.

That's your choice. Although if you pm them first they can reply.

So many men on here parading as 'straight' when in reality they are cock hungry...how are the gay blokes supposed to differentiate?

If their messages bother you, turn the filter on. If you don't mind the extra attention then don't

Sasha"

As I said its just via forum posts and no it don't bothers me.

By *andy6677Man
over a year ago

crewe

The amount of so called straight guys ive been contacted by over the past few weeks is crazy! Most are rude and just downright replusive! Ive blocked them all because of it! The one this morning straight on profile but all pics were of him crossdressing! Wanted to know if i wanted to fuck him? So decided to block them all there not worth bothering with!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

There is no issue if you go into message filter and stop single men from messaging you

If you like a chat with the guys and don't want to block them all then just ignore the ones who want to touch and play with your winky

over a year ago

"

I doubt very much that you will be swamped with offers from "straight blokes fbs." So, yes, you can win. Use your filters.

over a year ago

"They are testing the water to see if you are straight or "straight" there's a very distinct difference in this site "

over a year ago

I usually reply "have you read my profile?"

discrete or not...if I ever want a guy for sex..I'll post it

over a year ago

Gay or straight just no lie , it really odd if bloke turns up and it awkward they sit naked but not doin nothing with fem looking at male expecting god knows what

over a year ago

I always love it when guys complain about the kind of behaviour women commonly experience- on fab and in real life in other ways (being whistled at, leered at, touched).

It's those behaviours and entitlement that inspired the #allwomen movement (with the complimentary #notallmen), you will be hard pushed to find a woman how hasn't had to negotiate unwanted sexual approaches from men that are all the things described on this thread; both on here and in real life.

By *enny PR9TV/TS
over a year ago

Southport

"They are testing the water to see if you are straight or "straight" there's a very distinct difference in this site "

In my experience it's usually after 6 pints of larger that the change happens.

Jenny xxx

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

This is exactly why i have suggested a box to tick so those who have bi curious/bi sexual on there profile cannot contact me.

I get it all the time. The opening line of my profile states Single... Straight... Guys only.

By *erebothbiCouple
over a year ago

howden

And this is the very reason they put straight on their profile. You wont meet guys that have bi on their profile but you will meet bi guys with straight on their profile.

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

This. It's not that gay guys are doing this, it's that all types do it. If OP changed to a couple profile at some point, the principle would remain, but with a different number.

over a year ago

"Gay or straight just no lie , it really odd if bloke turns up and it awkward they sit naked but not doin nothing with fem looking at male expecting god knows what "

Couldn't have said it better myself.

over a year ago

I've not had any message filters for two years and only ever had 1 message from a guy. I pointed out that I am straight, he accepted it and moved on. Maybe I'm an uggo or maybe it's not as big a problem as many make it out to be.

over a year ago

"I just delete their msgs lol "

Yup that's the easy solution....

It ain't rocket science...

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"I've not had any message filters for two years and only ever had 1 message from a guy. I pointed out that I am straight, he accepted it and moved on. Maybe I'm an uggo or maybe it's not as big a problem as many make it out to be."

I took my filters off for a few days a little while ago.. total messages from guys tv/ts or male couples... 0. I'm feeling so unloved now..

over a year ago

75% of the messages I get are from straight guys when I mail them back to say there straight and I'm bi they mail back to say there bi but don't like putting it on there profile as a lot of couples won't meet them

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"75% of the messages I get are from straight guys when I mail them back to say there straight and I'm bi they mail back to say there bi but don't like putting it on there profile as a lot of couples won't meet them "

Lies all round then eh!

over a year ago

I just tell them im flattered but also that im not into men and most are friendly about it haha, just take it as a compliment i guess

over a year ago

Some bi guys will prefer woman but will see don't meet bi guys on a profile and think thats why I don't get a meet. They think putting straight will increase their chances but don't realise that those genuinely bi or gay probably won't meet them now....why?

Well if it wasn't for the bad message, profile and/or pics it's because you've proven yourself a liar with little respect towards others.

People like Lilmiss75 have every right to state their preferences and surely they have every right to expect that those preferences were respected?

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

"Some bi guys will prefer woman but will see don't meet bi guys on a profile and think thats why I don't get a meet. They think putting straight will increase their chances but don't realise that those genuinely bi or gay probably won't meet them now....why?

Well if it wasn't for the bad message, profile and/or pics it's because you've proven yourself a liar with little respect towards others.

People like Lilmiss75 have every right to state their preferences and surely they have every right to expect that those preferences were respected?"

Most definitely. I respect other peoples wishes. I read profiles and i dont expect people to meet me because we are here.

over a year ago

"They are testing the water to see if you are straight or "straight" there's a very distinct difference in this site

In my experience it's usually after 6 pints of larger that the change happens.

Jenny xxx"

Must be doing something wrong Jenny never had a drinker yet lol xx

over a year ago

I never contact straight guys or guys who say there not looking for single guys, though they contact me, I am not complaining, there are some horny guys about.

I enjoy myself, they go away having had a good time, some have even come back.

Why does it matter you just delete, block, go with the flow or as previous said "decline nicely and take the compliment"

over a year ago

Hate the game not the player

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

*adds OP to Hotlist*

over a year ago

"Excitement at new message........... Oh it's a bloke "

Is he bi? Send him me if he is

over a year ago

"*adds OP to Hotlist*

"

Behave

over a year ago

"I've not had any message filters for two years and only ever had 1 message from a guy. I pointed out that I am straight, he accepted it and moved on. Maybe I'm an uggo or maybe it's not as big a problem as many make it out to be."

I'm suprised with those pants

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

"*adds OP to Hotlist*

Behave "

*smiles sweetly with hand caught in cookie jar*

over a year ago

"I just changed my profile to bi curious and let blokes message it's like the flood gates opened and they are not the most engaging messages "

Its no better when that is what you are looking for as the fuckers cant read!

over a year ago

I feel your pain

All these bloody bi women that keep messaging me, they're a flipping nightmear

over a year ago

Don't worry about it,at least it gives you something to read

over a year ago

If I had a quid for every 'hi m8' message from pictureless profiles...

Delete.

over a year ago

Yeah, all gay blokes can't control themselves.

(Also, possibility of sorting meets with straight blokes fb's? Really? What do they say 'can I lend you my girlfriend for the night mate with no homo?')

over a year ago

I should imagine it's almost like being a woman on here.

But not quite.

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"(Also, possibility of sorting meets with straight blokes fb's? Really? What do they say 'can I lend you my girlfriend for the night mate with no homo?')"

over a year ago

Straight blokes also seem to struggle a lot of the time too.

Looking like maybe it's regardless of sexuality and more about gender?!

over a year ago

Just confirms what miners we are. Even the bi guys don't message us... lol

(Profile is off right now so won't be able to anyway...

Post new Message to Thread