Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Where are the true swingers

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Getting a tad fed up with this site. Loads of single male

Interest yes a few nice ones and ones to stay in touch with but as far as it goes with couples not really true swingers. We either keep meeting couples

That want only ff play whilst the other man watches or my man playing with

Me and the other woman is beginning

To feel like this is because their woman is unhappy in the sex department with them so in order to keep them in a relationship they let their woman play with other people this is not what I thought swinging was a about .

Opinions and thoughts everyone !!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You have had lots of meets, most of all you need patience.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

What's a true swinger?

over a year ago

"What's a true swinger?"

This......

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I think it's disgusting. Adulterous adults adoring unadulterated filth.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"What's a true swinger?

This......"

you mean 'them'

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Why the single guy comment, if your issue is couples

By *razedcatMan
over a year ago

London / Herts

"What's a true swinger?"

Embrace the diversity!

over a year ago

"Why the single guy comment, if your issue is couples"

Because we're all utter bastards

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"What's a true swinger?

This...... you mean 'them' "

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"What's a true swinger?

This...... you mean 'them'

"

You and you.

over a year ago

We think we might be true swingers , but beginning to wonder now ....

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/07/15 20:05:00]

over a year ago

Was just saying in general about single guys most off them no good eg married , not my type etc but a few intruding ones not many. L o l. But wanted other people's opinion on the couple thing or is it just is in general l o l

over a year ago

Everyone's take on swinging differs, there is no set mould to what it entails! We don't play with couples and only meet single men (may change) but that doesn't mean we are any less a swinger than other people, that's just what we prefer to do.

"Getting a tad fed up with this site. Loads of single male

Interest yes a few nice ones and ones to stay in touch with but as far as it goes with couples not really true swingers. We either keep meeting couples

To feel like this is because their woman is unhappy in the sex department with them so in order to keep them in a relationship they let their woman play with other people this is not what I thought swinging was a about .

Opinions and thoughts everyone !!"

over a year ago

"What's a true swinger?"

I do have to agree. I thought it was sexual tolerance and open mindedness. Everyone has preferences but that does not mean that anyone's preferences are more valid than another's. I really have no idea what a "true swinger" is.

over a year ago

"Why the single guy comment, if your issue is couples"

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Saying "true swingers" will incur the wrath of many. We are swingers, and we are not fake swingers if that helps.

Married couple who mainly like full swap with other MF couples, either same room or separate.

over a year ago

I find this quite offensive. I get upset by couples who feel that they are the only ones who are allowed to be considered swingers. We have met in many combinations and hope to try others but meeting alone because I'm unhappy with my husband is utter bollocks. My husband loves me meeting alone and really gets off on me having fun and reporting back. Who are you to pass such judgement on others like that.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Saying "true swingers" will incur the wrath of many. We are swingers, and we are not fake swingers if that helps.

Married couple who mainly like full swap with other MF couples, either same room or separate. "

what happens when 2 couples want separate room sex but the hosts live in an open plan apartment? Heads you get the bathroom, tails we don't.

By *P2903Couple
over a year ago

Rotherham

We have only had one couple meet from Fab but it was all playing together ff, swapping partners everyone was involved. Not had any couples that didn't want to all play contact us.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/07/15 20:11:17]

over a year ago

"What's a true swinger?

I do have to agree. I thought it was sexual tolerance and open mindedness. Everyone has preferences but that does not mean that anyone's preferences are more valid than another's. I really have no idea what a "true swinger" is."

over a year ago

"I find this quite offensive. I get upset by couples who feel that they are the only ones who are allowed to be considered swingers. We have met in many combinations and hope to try others but meeting alone because I'm unhappy with my husband is utter bollocks. My husband loves me meeting alone and really gets off on me having fun and reporting back. Who are you to pass such judgement on others like that. "

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/07/15 20:18:00]

over a year ago

"What's a true swinger?

I do have to agree. I thought it was sexual tolerance and open mindedness. Everyone has preferences but that does not mean that anyone's preferences are more valid than another's. I really have no idea what a "true swinger" is."

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

"Opinions and thoughts everyone !!"

Err...your gold shoes look amazing!

over a year ago

"We think we might be true swingers , but beginning to wonder now ...."

I can't be a true swinger! I murdered the 'did you wish you'd started swinging sooner?' Thread!!

Only takes one comment from a single to do that!!

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Saying "true swingers" will incur the wrath of many. We are swingers, and we are not fake swingers if that helps.

Married couple who mainly like full swap with other MF couples, either same room or separate. what happens when 2 couples want separate room sex but the hosts live in an open plan apartment? Heads you get the bathroom, tails we don't. "

If 2 couples want to play in seperate rooms, and that is an important part of the meet, then they would do it in a location that had two seperate rooms obviously.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Married couple who mainly like full swap with other MF couples, either same room or separate. what happens when 2 couples want separate room sex but the hosts live in an open plan

apartment? Heads you get the

bathroom, tails we don't.

If 2 couples want to play in seperate

rooms, and that is an important part of

the meet, then they would do it in a mlocation that had two seperate rooms

obviously."

Life is so simple, ain't it just?!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"We think we might be true swingers , but beginning to wonder now ....

I can't be a true swinger! I murdered the 'did you wish you'd started swinging sooner?' Thread!!

Only takes one comment from a single to do that!! "

Look again

over a year ago

I don't really know what defines a "true swinger" but I do know that whilst a number of couples on here may be like that, a number of couples also don't specify that they're looking for men all the time so that they don't get harassed (as much) by the desperate guys who can't read profiles yada yada yada general hurl of insults in their (and yes, sometimes my own) direction. So it's still a guessing game, and to assume, is to make an ass of you and me.

over a year ago

Swinging, also known as wife swapping or partner swapping, is a non-monogamous behavior, in which both singles and partners in a committed relationship engage in sexual activities with others as a recreational or social activity. guess that might help

over a year ago

"Opinions and thoughts everyone !!

Err...your gold shoes look amazing! "

E bay specials l o l

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/07/15 21:47:25]

over a year ago

I bet your verifications are dead chuffed to see what you have written about your past meets

over a year ago

Shame you have had that experience. We have met lovely couples, genuine swingers, there are some out there - we find a bit of phone chat and a quick social before first play helps. Hope your luck improves, m x

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Swinging, also known as wife swapping or partner swapping, is a non-monogamous behavior, in which both singles and partners in a committed relationship engage in sexual activities with others as a recreational or social activity. guess that might help"

Im sure you pulled that definition from somewhere but i don't think that swinging is the same as wife swapping. One of the problems with swinging is that it is generally an activity done in private/secret, which means we dont have a lobby or a voice to speak up on our behalf, unlike the LGBT community. Well thats my take on it, but what do I know?

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Until the website "fabnotreallyswingersbuthavingcasualsexwithmultiplepartners.com" goes live, I'm stuck here.

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Until the website "fabnotreallyswingersbuthavingcasualsexwithmultiplepartners.com" goes live, I'm stuck here. "

You mean like the sister website to this one called fab friends?

over a year ago

Who said it was past meet verifications it's not them we are honest and geninue the meets we have had but not

Liked we did not verify and funnily enough the few we did not

Like have left the site

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"You mean like the sister website to this one called fab friends?"

Whose side are you on?

That's me told!

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"You mean like the sister website to this one called fab friends?

Whose side are you on?

That's me told! "

over a year ago

Everyone's definition of a 'true' swinger is different. For some, singles aren't 'true' but without them mfm, mmf, ffm etc would be difficult. I can understand the thinking behind it, a single isn't 'swapping' it's more just being promiscuous with many partners.

I can't speak for a couple, but having been around the scene/lifestyle for around 16 years I have often been told by couples that they find it extremely difficult to find their unicorn, many never doing so. I have also been told of couples meeting couples where it feels as if the female has been coerced into it, making them feel uncomfortable and calling time on meets. I can understand the point being made by the op about two performing seals, with the two women involved. Its been said that for two couples to meet and get on it is more difficult because of four people being involved. I guess it could become very frustrating.

But perhaps the op could have worded it differently by using the word genuine as opposed to true. Semantics maybe, but those who are genuine, ie turn up, are what they describe etc is perhaps more apt than 'true'.

over a year ago

"Opinions and thoughts everyone !!

Err...your gold shoes look amazing!

E bay specials l o l"

Avoid the ruby ones unless they take you to your dream meet

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"What's a true swinger?"

The ones with car keys of course!

By *orbi24Man
over a year ago

London

As single male i can also say that i bump in to many time wasters and people pretending to be couple ect. As single i love to visit couples for her satisfaction and i love to meet up as a social or more. But to find a female partner to swing with it is difficult tho.

By *heminx69Couple
over a year ago

Huddersfield

True swingers r couples (not single guys) who have penetrative sex with other couples

Any other variations just sum up how times have changed

Bring back the true swingers from a couple wh've been swinging for the past 30 odd years!

over a year ago

"True swingers r couples (not single guys) who have penetrative sex with other couples

Bring back the true swingers from a couple wh've been swinging for the past 30 odd years!"

That's a bit of an odd statement , but maybe 39 years ago that's what swinging was .

We couldn't think of anything more boring than limiting our meets to simple penetrative sex with another couple , as after a few meets like that it would become so contrived and boring .

With so much variety we never tire of the fun available in this lifestyle , from group fun , single men , single women , couples and t girls .

Long live the way that the times have changed

over a year ago

"True swingers r couples (not single guys) who have penetrative sex with other couples

Bring back the true swingers from a couple wh've been swinging for the past 30 odd years!

That's a bit of an odd statement , but maybe 39 years ago that's what swinging was .

We couldn't think of anything more boring than limiting our meets to simple penetrative sex with another couple , as after a few meets like that it would become so contrived and boring .

With so much variety we never tire of the fun available in this lifestyle , from group fun , single men , single women , couples and t girls .

Long live the way that the times have changed

"

It's not 1970 anymore.

By *andS4funCouple
over a year ago

Lancashire

What's a true swinger ?

For the record we're here ! x

over a year ago

In the amazon rain forests

By *ig 123Couple
over a year ago

sevenoaks

We have had lots of fun with single guys and tv/cd who cares if it 'swinging' just harmless mutual horny fun is what it is about surely!

over a year ago

We agree too many single guys and non both bi cpls, you two look great btw xx

over a year ago

WTF is a "true swinger?"

Do you have to wear Y-fronts?

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

I hate the way people always slate other peoples definitions of swingers, but never offer one of their own.

(P.S. I have offered my definition plenty of times in the past on the forums)

By *rinking-in-laCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Aye we looked for a bit and decided no one was good enough for us and they did not do it properly either.

Basically we are more authentic than everyone.

over a year ago

Bring back the true swingers from a couple wh've been swinging for the past 30 odd years!"

And I remember when this were nowt but just fields too...doesn't make it so any more...things move on.

I started here as a single guy...us how I met my gf. How do you suggest other swinging couples meet up? Perhaps they should only meet off site as singles and only then join?

Oh and i notice you have lots of veris from men too. Happy to meet them even though they're not 'true' swingers i see

over a year ago

"I hate the way people always slate other peoples definitions of swingers, but never offer one of their own.

(P.S. I have offered my definition plenty of times in the past on the forums) "

My definition is a person that loves sex and experiences. A certain attitude towards sex.

I think it's a personal thing. So singles are swingers too. In every couple there are 2 people. They aren't siamese twins- they are separate people- but they share the same attitude.

I also think that some people that 'shag around' are also swingers, they just don't know there's a term for it.

I think it's the sharing of experiences. Whether that's 1 on 1 or 3somes, 4somes, gangbangs etc etc.

Post new Message to Thread