Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

watching the wife in a 3 som/moresome or gangbang

Jump to newest

By *aturelover80 OP   Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Get very turned on by watching a couple where the wife or partner indulge in sex with two or more guys..steamy sex..all positions where the lady gets satisfied..or spoiled while hubby watch her eenjoying all pleasure. .and even end with a bukkake. .her body is surrounded by chaps touching..kissing..While she's moaning with joy.

Would be interested to find how couples ..hhusbands and wife feel about it..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

have seen sue enjoying this with three guys in a club. was the hottest thing i have ever seen. she was just lost in pleasure,

over a year ago

Leeds

"have seen sue enjoying this with three guys in a club. was the hottest thing i have ever seen. she was just lost in pleasure,"

She is looking very hot..definitely they were lucky guys

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

We both thoroughly enjoy this in clubs - most exciting was when I had an MMMMMFF with B both watching and participating. I'm very rarely satisfied on a club night iif I have anything less than an MMF or an MMMF - but with totally straight guys.

over a year ago

Leeds

Been a while. .eventually. .partner coming to terms with my swinging fantasies. .when we fuck. .telling her how much would love to see her having 2 other men..big cocks take turns into satisfying. .initially yes and moaning. .and once out of moment. .she would retaliate.

Now a days. .sticking even after the second. .telling me about beach fantasies. .saying telling Ellastone first could go out. .sexy outfit..wanna get fucked out in the car..might get audience

By *asmartsCouple
over a year ago

sheffield

I love it and so does she

nothing turns me on more than my lady enjoying herself

over a year ago

Leeds

Saying would want to go on a holiday. .away and might feel more liberated. .

Thinking might try to get to like a club social first..gget her to watch..and then tempt her. Probably soft..with a couple or 2 first..ice breaker. .then indulge more. Now can't believe it..I would not think she would do in a million year. Now ..can't wait for that to happen. .think about all time..wanna watch her getting fucked..spoiled..sounded by other men.

Hopefully. .would start a couple's profile. .soon

over a year ago

Leeds

Same here.. might look to book a holiday on a beach..swinger rather than nude. .eye opener. .might encourage her..to dip her toes..soft play on beach..if I get her into full swinging take few guys..while I watch..film and take photos..while she is getting banged..full cuckold experience. This would be heaven..dream cum true

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

hubby loves watching me with others the session we have after they have gone is mind blowing

over a year ago

Leeds

I suppose would be steamy hot..just thinking about that sends me rock hard..

Just thinking and fantasising about it..made our sex life much...much better

By *artinigirl112Couple
over a year ago

Mainly Warrington, also S London & N Wales

"hubby loves watching me with others the session we have after they have gone is mind blowing "

What it's all about for us, excitement.

Post new Message to Thread